Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin wallet(s) setting for poker room withdrawal  (Read 941 times)
shippamentz (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:49:06 PM

I have to receive a withdrawal in Bitcoin from a poker room;
I ve read somewhere they suggests to create a setting ilke this for a well-working witdrawal:

poker room>first Bitcoin wallet like Blockchain>second Bitcoin wallet(something like Coinbase or Circle)>bank, Neteller or wtvr

But I know also that Neteller offers natively Bitcoin deposit... now:

1) why can't I eliminate the second Bitcoin wallet and replace it directly with Neteller?

2) If a second Bitcoin wallet is needed, wich will you put in this setting?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6657

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 01:09:27 AM

You can directly deposit to neteller from the poker room. The other wallets are for anonymity if you want it.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:46:33 AM

I have to receive a withdrawal in Bitcoin from a poker room;
I ve read somewhere they suggests to create a setting ilke this for a well-working witdrawal:

poker room>first Bitcoin wallet like Blockchain>second Bitcoin wallet(something like Coinbase or Circle)>bank, Neteller or wtvr

But I know also that Neteller offers natively Bitcoin deposit... now:

1) why can't I eliminate the second Bitcoin wallet and replace it directly with Neteller?

2) If a second Bitcoin wallet is needed, wich will you put in this setting?

I'm not a gambler but I would imagine they watch it for gambling.  As they want to stay legal with KYC.  It would not look good on a audit if they showed X percent with to or from gambling not regulated in the US in this case.

So would not surprise me if peopled used a second one to prevent going directly showing from gaming site. 
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 03:23:04 AM

You can, you don't need to send to coinbase but do remember that when you deposit with Bitcoins to Neteller there are some restrictions as to what you can do with that money as oppose to when you deposit using your bank account.

Bitcoin deposits can be used immediately for transfers to NETELLER merchants or transfers to other members. Bitcoin deposits cannot be used for purchases or withdrawals using your Net+ card.

But I wouldn't recommend depositing directly from Poker room to Neteller, make sure to have atleast one wallet that you own in between, the reason for that is Neteller uses Bitpay to accept BTC and should you run into some trouble due to unforseen circumstances and your money is not credited you might need to provide proof that you yourself sended the BTC to bitpay and sending from an address from which you can sign a message might prove helpful in that situation.

shippamentz (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:44:16 PM

Ok, to be clear, I need to cahsout in EUR or USD... I didn't know that Neteller doesn't convert itself Bitcoin to EUR or USD.

Then my chain should be:
"Poker room>Blockchain>second wallet> EUR or USD on Skrill or Netelle or wtvr"

Then now the "problem" is the second wallet:

somebody said me that Coinbase is okish but has commission a bit high;

other people said me Circle, but as I know it changed in the last days his policy about withdrawals limits at maximum of 300$ per week!

I m reading also about Coinmail....

Wich second wallet can you suggest me?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 12:30:39 AM

Ok, to be clear, I need to cahsout in EUR or USD... I didn't know that Neteller doesn't convert itself Bitcoin to EUR or USD.

Then my chain should be:
"Poker room>Blockchain>second wallet> EUR or USD on Skrill or Netelle or wtvr"

Then now the "problem" is the second wallet:

somebody said me that Coinbase is okish but has commission a bit high;

other people said me Circle, but as I know it changed in the last days his policy about withdrawals limits at maximum of 300$ per week!

I m reading also about Coinmail....

Wich second wallet can you suggest me?
You could open a second blockchain account. Coinbase isn't that bad, I don't think they have high fees, or any at all. I know coinbase will pay the transaction fee for you. Although web wallets in general usually suck.

Or you could use a desktop wallet like electrum.

shippamentz (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:48:27 PM

Thank you for your reply, but what is the the purpose to open a second blockchain wallet?
Can I send EUR or USD to Skril or Neteller with a second blockhain wallet?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 10:00:39 PM

Thank you for your reply, but what is the the purpose to open a second blockchain wallet?
Can I send EUR or USD to Skril or Neteller with a second blockhain wallet?
Oh. Sorry, I read that as the second wallet is for more anonymity, not as an exchange wallet. Blockchain doesn't let you exchange.

shippamentz (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:13:44 PM

I m reading thru the Coinbase site but I can' t find the withdrawals methods (once I ve already exchanged Bitcoin to Eur or USD, I mean withdrawals methods like Skrill Nteller or bank account).

Do you know wich they offer?
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 01:43:32 AM

I m reading thru the Coinbase site but I can' t find the withdrawals methods (once I ve already exchanged Bitcoin to Eur or USD, I mean withdrawals methods like Skrill Nteller or bank account).

Do you know wich they offer?

AFAIK Coinbase only lets you withdraw money to your Bank account, if you want to sell your bitcoins and receive money to Skrill or Neteller then you'd have to use other exchanges like LocalBitcoins or sell here in the forum, but do remember that on LBC you wouldn't sell directly to the exchange, you will be selling to traders, the site just acts an escrow, so that you only release Bitcoins once you have received the money in your account. But I wouldn't recommend you trading with Skrill or Neteller due to the fact that a scammer may try to get charge-back after the deal is over, I don't know about Neteller but there have been instances where people have successfully charged-back Skrill.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: