Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Netflix Account checker  (Read 1185 times)
Premgen (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:25:05 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 04:03:47 AM by Premgen

I was wondering how much someone would pay for this? I have it fully working and is built in python. I can show anyone via teamviewer of it working. Proxy support

The reason why I am selling this is because I am building a new version that basically does this but via a website and with multiple sites.
nitrodancer

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:06:05 AM

Are you sure you didn't leech this from another website? Because I saw this one another forum.  Undecided
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:12:30 AM

Are you sure you didn't leech this from another website? Because I saw this one another forum.  Undecided

This is not leeched... and where did you see this. Don't come here without proof kid.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:19:21 AM

This is not leeched... and where did you see this. Don't come here without proof kid.
First, just a google search brings up many results from where you can get it for free ex: https://www.google.sk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#es_th=1&q=mass%20netflix%20account%20checker
Secondly, how do you expect someone to buy a freebie(you're probably the one who got this for free on leakforums) while you go on insulting everyone
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:24:00 AM

Are you sure you didn't leech this from another website? Because I saw this one another forum.  Undecided

First, just a google search brings up many results from where you can get it for free ex: https://www.google.sk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#es_th=1&q=mass%20netflix%20account%20checker
Secondly, how do you expect someone to buy a freebie(you're probably the one who got this for free on leakforums) while you go on insulting everyone

1). You do realize there are more than 1 account checker right?
2). Yes you can do a google search but I gurantee you 100% you will not find mine
3). You are an idiot for making false accusations.

Closing this thread and making new one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: