Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:59:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Excellent domain for Adsense  (Read 423 times)
bobmarley650 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:03:20 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 06:14:19 AM by bobmarley650

trash

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6162

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:08:35 AM

forum a d s e n s e.com is waiting for your bids.

buy now: 4 btc

What's the domain name ? Adsense.com or ForumAdsense.com ?  Huh If you are willing to take bids then you should make finish date for the auction / put start BID price and move this to auctions section

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bobmarley650 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:24:39 AM

What's the domain name ? Adsense.com or ForumAdsense.com ?  Huh If you are willing to take bids then you should make finish date for the auction / put start BID price and move this to auctions section

forumadsense.com

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:30:47 PM

Domain name or not i dont really understand why this should cost 4 btc however how much do you earn per month with this website?
bobmarley650 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:00:44 PM

Domain name or not i dont really understand why this should cost 4 btc however how much do you earn per month with this website?

nothing, just domain name

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 03:30:16 PM

forumadsense.net is available for $10.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 04:58:36 PM

.coms are usually worth more if it's a quality domain. However, this definitely isn't worth 4BTC. I doubt anyone on here would buy it for even 0.04BTC.
I wouldn't say it is worth too much, but try elsewhere if you're serious about it.
melisande

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:18:26 PM

.coms are usually worth more if it's a quality domain. However, this definitely isn't worth 4BTC. I doubt anyone on here would buy it for even 0.04BTC.
I wouldn't say it is worth too much, but try elsewhere if you're serious about it.
That is exactly my point however what can someone do with that kind of domain name i mean forumadsense.net. What is the catch?
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 07:20:40 PM

That is exactly my point however what can someone do with that kind of domain name i mean forumadsense.net. What is the catch?
I expect that OP is thinking that it could be a forum to discuss adsense techniques and such, but IMO there isn't enough to discuss about it in order for it to become a feasible and long lasting. Certainly not enough to warrant 4BTC being spent on the domain name.
melisande

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:48:23 PM

I expect that OP is thinking that it could be a forum to discuss adsense techniques and such, but IMO there isn't enough to discuss about it in order for it to become a feasible and long lasting. Certainly not enough to warrant 4BTC being spent on the domain name.
That is just what i am thinking about because discussion on google adsense is already all over the internet.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:54:19 PM

That is just what i am thinking about because discussion on google adsense is already all over the internet.

Well, it's not just that. AdSense itself isn't such a great, single discussion to do, so whatever forum is on this domain, it won't find itself with a massive demand of discussions. There's a limited number of this you can talk about AdSense. Smiley
melisande

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:37:26 AM

Well, it's not just that. AdSense itself isn't such a great, single discussion to do, so whatever forum is on this domain, it won't find itself with a massive demand of discussions. There's a limited number of this you can talk about AdSense. Smiley
Yeah more so making money with adsense have to do with niche because keyword are priced by niche, insurance niche seems to be higher compare to some other niches.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 08:44:32 AM

I guess OP has a typo in the price. looks more like a BTC0.04 on my book.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: