Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 03:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: user vortex20000 is a scammer !! ban him now !!  (Read 4097 times)
hmos (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:48:51 AM

anyone trusted who can confirm that I am not lier and this is true, anyone trusted online, anyone on default trust or such willbe great ! VOD ?
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:52:07 AM

anyone trusted who can confirm that I am not lier and this is true, anyone trusted online, anyone on default trust or such willbe great ! VOD ?

pretty sure someone will be on soon to verify your skype. Vortex is busy to at the moment as he said so lets not all jump into conclusions yet..
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:01:07 AM

At my destination now.

I can answer questions on Skype: brokenvessel_

hmos (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:05:14 AM

At my destination now.

I can answer questions on Skype: brokenvessel_

ok fine, i messaged many people but none relied, so i will start a meeting with join.me and show to everyone ! get ready, will edit this post and post link in 2 mins, and ys vortex u also come
hmos (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:11:45 AM

hey everyone ready ??

come here : https://join.me/889-158-230

everyone is ready come and i will share !!
hmos (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:32:39 AM

showed to all, anyone  pls comment !
james.lent

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:36:31 AM

well can confirm that the file sent was an .exe and not a .jar file...
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 6197

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:41:40 AM

There isn't much to say , personally you closed the JoinMe in my face without saying much Shocked anyway I was able to see that he really sent you the Danza.exe file , other then that ... idk

Vortex said .jar (Java) for what comes to the PrimeDice BOT , and when we asked in chat (I guess you was there) OP he said he never wanted to buy his PrimeDice BOT and when I asked him to scroll-up conversation on Skype , I saw something about AddmeFast .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
james.lent

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:43:01 AM

There isn't much to say , personally you closed the JoinMe in my face without saying much Shocked anyway I was able to see that he really sent you the Danza.exe file , other then that ... idk

Vortex said .jar (Java) for what comes to the PrimeDice BOT , and when we asked in chat (I guess you was there) OP he said he never wanted to buy his PrimeDice BOT and when I asked him to scroll-up conversation on Skype , I saw something about AddmeFast .

Yes the convo showed that Vortex wanted a beta tester for the bot and he also requested 0.005BTC
hmos (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:47:23 AM

so anyone on default trust again ask me and i will again show on join.me , please guys give him negative trust !
Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 01:06:45 PM

Convo history didn't show until I restarted Skype on my computer. Shows on my phone. I would offer to give access to a trusted member more than I, but it's got private information on it which would compromise secrecy between me and a lot of clients off BTalk.

I'll put it very clearly: I did not send any messages to this user about "testing" my Primedice bot. However, as it was sent from my Skype, I accept full responsibility. I found a RAT hidden with a Ring3 rootkit on my computer, unfortunately this means everything was compromised or can be treated as such. I have no idea how I got it, but that's a separate issue. It's been since removed, and I'll be changing the password for all my accounts shortly. Till then, the only uncompromised method of communication with me is XMPP at Vortex20000@exploit.im.

I apologise for thinking you were a troll at first, OP. Here's my proposed solution:

- I'll help you remove whatever you got, though from the screenshot in the chat log it looks like it's very poorly coded. Even in hacking, it's not common for coders to add obvious fail messages like that

- I see you were promised 0.005 for testing the "bot", I'm more than happy to give you 10x that, or 0.05BTC

Anyone else have any other solutions? I suspect who had me RAT'd, I will conduct my own personal investigation into this.

Tl;dr it happened, it wasn't me, I'll fix it

james.lent

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:14:17 PM

lol dude, for someone who specialize in RATs, nets, and exploits. , im sure no one's gonna buy that excuse... left a feedback, will remove once this issue is settled.
Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 01:21:04 PM

lol dude, for someone who specialize in RATs, nets, and exploits. , im sure no one's gonna buy that excuse... left a feedback, will remove once this issue is settled.

Fair enough. OP, waiting for your response on how you want to settle this.

james.lent

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:25:44 PM

IMO you should also lock your hacking lessons thread. Only shows to prove that you're indeed capable of doing such things i.e sending malwares to unsuspected victims.
Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 01:28:38 PM

IMO you should also lock your hacking lessons thread. Only shows to prove that you're indeed capable of doing such things i.e sending malwares to unsuspected victims.

OP, kindly share your login details (you can change the password) with someone like Tomatocage to confirm you are this random guy who got messages. I've tried messaging you on Skype to no extent.

IMO my hacking is still up to speed. Like I said, I'm not sure, but I have a pretty good idea of who's behind this.

I had a friend who does more whitehat stuff take a look at my computer in general. It was an instance of LuminosityLink connecting to a Taiwanese IP address, but if I had to guess I'd say it's a VPN.

Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 01:36:11 PM

On the problem of proving it wasn't me, there's just one very simple question... Looking at the chat logs, this is what I would ask:

Why would I target a user who is needing a job due to being broke with malware, using an account easily linked to me? I'm sorry but it falls outside my range of stupidity to do that, the stupidest thing I've done was give my botnet access details to a friend who accidentally killed all my bots off, but that's a different story.

trustoll

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:19:48 AM

Do people actually buy and download stuff from someone who "specializes in RATs" and not only that but he is infected with RATs as well?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:22:29 AM

Do people actually buy and download stuff from someone who "specializes in RATs" and not only that but he is infected with RATs as well?
lol

I would say that it would probably not be a good idea to download anything from anyone who makes that kind of advertisement. I would also say it is possible that the delay in admitting that it was vortex's skype that sent the malware was vortex making additional attempts to take over the OP's computer/account, although this would be speculation.
Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 05:23:21 AM

lol

I would say that it would probably not be a good idea to download anything from anyone who makes that kind of advertisement. I would also say it is possible that the delay in admitting that it was vortex's skype that sent the malware was vortex making additional attempts to take over the OP's computer/account, although this would be speculation.

Personal guess is the OP has nothing to take over. Newbie account.

james.lent

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:25:50 AM

lol

Personal guess is the OP has nothing to take over. Newbie account.

probably thought he was a newbie and perhaps you wanted to test your exploit on him ? just my 2.5cents.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: