Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase launch new Investment program  (Read 1054 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinbase.Ltd (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:13:06 PM

In This Issue:
    Get 2% to 20% profit with Coinbase Invest Fund

Dear,

We're happy to announce a new product - Coinbase Invest Fund, reliable platform for
small and medium scale investments. Fund assets are diversified among emerging Forex
positions at Coinbase Exchange. Deposits are risk-free insured by institutions such as the New
York Stock Exchange.

Want to become a professional investor?
Our first short-term investment program starts today - GET 2% to 15%  A 12-DAY DEPOSIT.

Investment offer is active from 07th of October 06:00 AM Pacific until 19th of October/2015 06:00 AM.
Coinbase offers you a variable return from 2% to 15% for a 12 day period.
You can deposit today from minimum 0.01 Bitcoins. Maximum deposit amount per one person
or legal entity is 120 Bitcoins. That's an astonishing opportunity to earn up to $8500 per 12 days!

Investors who want to apply, please make a deposit to our bitcoin address:

1CoinBSknDpQYsEPUTqBLtWwg3LSNst8wu

Please note: Initial deposit amounts exceeding +30 Bitcoins will qualify your membership for a 2nd level upgrade.

We will return your initial deposit with dividends on 19 of October, 2015 12:00 AM Pacific Time.
(for example: investing 10 Bitcoins today will return 12 Bitcoins in a 12 day period)
Profits are withdrawn without any delay and Coinbase waives all fees for 1st level investments.

Hurry up! This is a limited, one-time opportunity.

Kind regards,
The Coinbase Invest Fund Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:23:30 PM

Can you tell me.. is this any related to coinbase? Or just using coinbase name? Might send email to coinbase support if this has any related with them Grin coinbase reputable company, if ur hyip scam soon.. it might have serious impact to coinbase.. Grin

Coinbase.Ltd (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:24:58 PM

Can you tell me.. is this any related to coinbase? Or just using coinbase name? Might send email to coinbase support if this has any related with them Grin coinbase reputable company, if ur hyip scam soon.. it might have serious impact to coinbase.. Grin

This is not related to "Coinbase.com"

Thanks
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:28:25 PM

Look at the bicoin address, the highlighted part says CoinBS. Yes it's BS , the address is BS , the program is BS and this thread is BS Grin Grin

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:55:37 PM

Self moderated scam thread. Nice try.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:40:54 PM

Completely ponzi without a website. Why to say a limited (ltd) company if you dont even have own website to run a hyip business.

CrazyOmar

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:54:57 PM

Completely ponzi without a website. Why to say a limited (ltd) company if you dont even have own website to run a hyip business.

The fact that the thread is self-moderated makes it even more suspicious.
Coinbase.Ltd (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:31:26 PM

But we don't delete any post. Its is self-moderate to we delete and control haters.

thanks
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:07:15 PM

Thought this was something by Coinbase, the header is quite misleading but then anyone reading the OP should work it out for themselves it is not associated with Coinbase.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 08:13:27 PM

Seriously, if this is unrelated to Coinbase, it should be noted that naming your investment after that would be a pretty misleading idea. I mean, especially since your account name is also Coinbase.Ltd

But in your first post you stated Forex positions at Coinbase Exchange?

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:17:19 PM

It seems that used the coinbase name to give a "fake" security to its investors. If you are good in investing use your real company name.
CrazyOmar

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:57:52 PM

But we don't delete any post. Its is self-moderate to we delete and control haters.

thanks

Okay, so you said you don't delete any posts, but yet after that you said the thread was self-moderated so you could delete and control 'haters'.

Also, controlling them? What is this, North Korea? Roll Eyes
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:53:38 AM

thanks

Okay, so you said you don't delete any posts, but yet after that you said the thread was self-moderated so you could delete and control 'haters'.

He deleted my post about calling him out on being a scam. I guess I'm a 'hater' when I try to warn people before they lose their money on this.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:17:46 AM

thanks

He deleted my post about calling him out on being a scam. I guess I'm a 'hater' when I try to warn people before they lose their money on this.

This OP investments have a name that turns heads around i would have invested with him without thinking much because i thought it was a coinbase investment model.

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:26:31 AM

This OP investments have a name that turns heads around i would have invested with him without thinking much because i thought it was a coinbase investment model.
if this real coinbase investment, all here would invest for sure Grin
but this is not anyway, doesnt have own site somemore. AND self-moderate topid  Embarrassed

DevSoft

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:36:57 AM

LOL, I have seen a similar scam attempt before, which claimed be to affiliated/sponsored by CoinBase lol.
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:26:01 PM

Wow..what a new type of scam Grin
Do you really think naming your ponzi after a popular bitcoin wallet will get you investers? Cheesy People won't fall for this scam..it's not the offcial coinbase investment..I was so excited when i read the title first and then after reading the Post,you ruined it all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: