Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread  (Read 51480 times)
ClaimFreeCoins

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:09:10 AM

Can you give more details why are you saying that? Did you believe if that is fraudulent traffic Mellow Ads which is the best network out there does not take any action?

I'm new in this niche, bought a faucet 2 weeks agoo and runned another one with my custom script!
But i have worked on internet more than 5 years, so i know when people send fake traffic! statistics are clear!

for a FaucetHub faucet it's impossible to get 17k unique visitors on mellowads without using ptc rotator and other ways, because u need to send at least the double of visitors to get this amount of unique! also the 600 clicks are fraudulent because are all unique!
I'm new but i know how traffic works!  Grin

MellowAds is the bigget AdNetwork, that it's because they don't block these type of sites. they looks for money, and they pay according their daily pool!
Bitmedia have different rules, if you send low quality traffic they cannot convert it, so they ban people who send big amounts of low quality traffic!

If you advertise on PTCs by buying small amount of traffic, i think they don't ban u because a small amount don't afflict conversion!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:19:09 AM

Can you give more details why are you saying that? Did you believe if that is fraudulent traffic Mellow Ads which is the best network out there does not take any action?

I'm new in this niche, bought a faucet 2 weeks agoo and runned another one with my custom script!
But i have worked on internet more than 5 years, so i know when people send fake traffic! statistics are clear!

for a FaucetHub faucet it's impossible to get 17k unique visitors on mellowads without using ptc rotator and other ways, because u need to send at least the double of visitors to get this amount of unique! also the 600 clicks are fraudulent because are all unique!
I'm new but i know how traffic works!  Grin

MellowAds is the bigget AdNetwork, that it's because they don't block these type of sites. they looks for money, and they pay according their daily pool!
Bitmedia have different rules, if you send low quality traffic they cannot convert it, so they ban people who send big amounts of low quality traffic!

If you advertise on PTCs by buying small amount of traffic, i think they don't ban u because a small amount don't afflict conversion!

Getting 17k unique from faucethub is not impossible at all. If you run a multicoin faucet, you target all the users faucethub has. That's:

REGISTERED USERS

USERS ACTIVE TODAY

Also, if users advertise their referral links on ptc sites and traffic exchangers, what can the owner do about it?

ClaimFreeCoins

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:29:22 AM

Getting 17k unique from faucethub is not impossible at all. If you run a multicoin faucet, you target all the users faucethub has. That's:

REGISTERED USERS

USERS ACTIVE TODAY

Also, if users advertise their referral links on ptc sites and traffic exchangers, what can the owner do about it?

The faucet that have the most users active IN THE LAST 7 DAYS, have 13k users!
so how a faucet can have 17k unique in 1 DAY?
It's not an opinion, just maths!

if somebody use ptc to advertise his reflink, you can block frames!
If you don't want block frames, you can accept a possible ban without crying!  Grin
bitmedia (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:54:59 AM

Hey Bitmedia, first time I applied for you was months ago and I got denied, I finally got accepted about a month ago but have seen that my CPM has always been down at 3k-4k satoshis per thousand when everybody was talking about theirs soaring high even up to 300k per day. I've heard that bitmedia's one of the best ad networks right now so I decided to consult here as I wanted to know if it's a problem with my account or something.  Huh

My emails jan@onlinejobcentral.info

Hi Jan
Sorry for the belated answer. Please consult the support team support@bitmedia.io and they will provide you with details.

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
Lavey

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:56:19 AM

Look at all the facebook traffic http://www.histats.com/viewstats/?sid=3875391&act=6
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:24:07 PM

Well, here's the traffic of freebitcoin.win and still got blocked

notice that coin.mg, coinb.ink, psl.io and oke.io are shorteners meaning that i already had that traffic - sent it to shortener and it came back.

coindice.win is also a faucet of mine

so no fake traffic Smiley

bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:20:56 PM

Dear all!
You are most likely to have received our official notification regarding the latest events.
BitMedia is growing very fast. Every day we have plenty of new advertisers that have high requirements to traffic quality, hence we, as an advertising platform, also require very good quality of traffic from our publishers.
We are truly sorry that we were forced to ban some of websites.
Our team is upset because of publisher dissatisfaction, but the requirements to content and traffic quality are constantly growing and there is nothing we can do about that. Nevertheless we are working on a solution that will allow all publishers use BitMedia without prior approval

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:24:16 PM

Well, here's the traffic of freebitcoin.win and still got blocked

notice that coin.mg, coinb.ink, psl.io and oke.io are shorteners meaning that i already had that traffic - sent it to shortener and it came back.

coindice.win is also a faucet of mine

so no fake traffic Smiley

sent you a pm

Crypto Designs

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:37:39 PM

Please fix the earnings!

https://image.prntscr.com/image/mBLGcuB_QnOQWj6lvhEbUA.jpeg
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:18:49 PM

Please fix the earnings!

Hi
In accordance with the data your earnings went up last week
and for security reasons please do not post any personal information (like account email or so) on forums or anywhere else

dibon

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

bigbtc.win stats

If you guys want to see my analytics data I can provide you full access so you can see everything is fine with my traffic..
It also applies to getfree.co.in which was disabled too.

2 captchas on both sites, never had a bot attack, cloudflare's ddos protection, blocked IFRAMEs and traffic exchanges..

http://hotcoins.cf - Free Bitcoins every 10 minutes, Jackpots, Bonuses.
p30vel

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:34:09 PM

hi
i am a publisher i bitmedia.io
But :

Your account is inactive.
Please contact support: support@bitmedia.io

i do it
but not answer my email (my last email for 3 days ago)

As true bitcoin enthusiasts, who aim to make their own contribution in the world of cryptocurrencies we are creating BitMedia, the ad platform you will love Smiley
Using the newest technologies and trends in software development, BitMedia aims to become a new universal means of advertising within and beyond the bitcoin world.

Our core principles are simplicity and efficiency.
We want BitMedia to be open for everyone starting from blogger ending with a massive company running its own media buying department. Our convenient interface and responsive suport will satify everyone`s needs. Apart from that we do everything possible and impossible in order to provide our advertisers with the traffic of the highest quality and publishers - with the highest revenue!

Why advertise with us?
  • Easy and explicit way of buying ads. With our convenient interface you won`t have to waste a lot of time to run your ad campaign.
  • The most efficient ways of targeting traffic. You may choose geo targeting and other important settings to optimize your campaign.
  • Targeted audience. We thoroughly choose websites, focused on cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular to place ads on.
  • High quality traffic only. We run multilayer advanced traffic analysis system so you get real and checked visitors only.
  • Effective ads at affordable prices. Only now the minimum bid price is 0,0002 BTC per click. You can always change your bids, depending on the demand on the ad.

Why publish our ads?
  • The best revenue in the niche. Only AdSense might probably offer higher profit.
  • Instant payments. Withdrawals to any bitcoin address at any time, after the funds were charged to your account.
  • Publish ads in two clicks. It takes only a few seconds to create an advertising block and place it on your website.
  • Variety of ad formats. We offer the most popular and the most convenient ad formats. We can also improve the ad format which would satisfy your needs.

And besides, we offer a referral program with generous payouts! More about it you can find here https://bitmedia.io/referral/

Our Team are still working on BitMedia.IO adding new interesting features every day, stay tuned and be the first to know all the details.

Feel free to ask any questions or discuss any of our updates! Smiley
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:34:11 PM

I am using BitMedia.IO since september, i think their payment rate is quite high and they are trustable. Go ahead and dont worry about them.
p30vel

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:57:22 PM

but i have a problem

My account is closed without notice

I have sent email but did not reply
DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:42:35 AM

I like when people cheat, get ban and cry! LOL Grin

Bitmedia approved my website at the first request (2 days agoo)
Also, i think they don't ban my website because i'm not sending low quality traffic
My website have 3-4k unique visitors per day, that makes 30-35k pageviews with 15% bounce rate!
All traffic is direct or comes from faucethub/google.

So in my opinion people who are crying it's only because they cannot cheat anymore!  Smiley

https://prnt.sc/gueqew is it fraudulent? those statistics

Now it's clear why bitmedia banned your site!

You want to tell me that my site sucks? speak for your site my site is totally legal you think I only have evidence of mellowads look at it! my visits are all social networks I am not so stupid as to send bots ami site !!!

Do you want me to send you shitty sites with bitmedia? with more than 1 pop up? with more than 10 banners in each site? or you want to shut your mouth with evidence, speak for your own site my faucet is 100% legal as you see my analitycs Smiley I can give you access to it so you can speak ill of my idiot site

If you need any proof, but let me know  jajajajajajajjajaja

as you see my site is legal I do not think that social network traffic is bad   Shocked Shocked

dosticlub

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:14:16 AM

If this is not the good traffic, then i will like to see how good traffic looks... https://prntscr.com/gyrnia

jchew87

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:46:45 AM

https://image.prntscr.com/image/hiPtiKhzQsuZKhSuIPT2Nw.png

something wrong with bitmedia?
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:20:25 AM

If this is not the good traffic, then i will like to see how good traffic looks...

yeah we found traffic from there publishers that are cloaking there IP addresses.  Sucks really I already pay for good traffic elsewhere but they have good prices.  Sucks alot of traffic is cloaked.  So im sure alot of your publishers are going to start getting banned, I gave them a new way to detect cloaked IP addresses Smiley
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:27:19 AM

There is one idea on how to fix this situation also, Bitmedia can offer lower rates for proxy traffic, because many of you know your sending fake traffic oh trust me I know cause I bought advertising with Bitmedia.  Bitmedia can do what what some link shortners do, they offers a smaller rate on CPM and clicks for proxy traffic.  I think they will need a system to detect proxy or cloaked traffic.  If they wont do this then, bye to alot of publishers who are using bot traffic.
dosticlub

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:15:48 PM

If this is not the good traffic, then i will like to see how good traffic looks... https://prntscr.com/gyrnia

yeah we found traffic from there publishers that are cloaking there IP addresses.  Sucks really I already pay for good traffic elsewhere but they have good prices.  Sucks alot of traffic is cloaked.  So im sure alot of your publishers are going to start getting banned, I gave them a new way to detect cloaked IP addresses Smiley

tell me the way to detect cloaking traffic on my site and how to stop that cloaking traffic coming to my site?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: