Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread  (Read 51477 times)
Evgen Luchko

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 03:28:46 PM

Hi, dear support team. I'm very thankful for your assistance and for your perfect work.
As one of the biggest crypto sites in our industry, we are always looking for good quality traffic that gives us good ROI.
Bitmedia is able to provide that in the GEOs we are looking for. I wish you all the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 12:08:39 PM

Any reason why is my website rejected? I think I have quite good alexa rank, low bounce rate and users spending in average around 5 minutes on my website, so I would say its quite good, but obviously for some reason not good for you.
Don't waste your time. I added gamefaucet.com 6+ months ago, they haven't reviewed it yet, still pending review. I've removed them from all my sites.
For an adnet, their support is very bad/slow.

Ok, good to know. Any recommendations instead of this? I am using coinzilla now, but since I have a high number of page views per visitor so getting paid for unique views is not very good for me. Any good CPC module would be much better for me.
For example, I have 17 clicks and I got 7000 Satoshis from coinzilla, its like $0.001 per click

Sure, will PM you. Don't want to advertise other networks in this thread
Okay, so I got an answer today.

My balance ended up to being $9XX at this moment, and they told me that it was a mistake.

@everyone,
make sure that mistake doesn't happen to you, too. Monitor your balances each day.
bitmedia (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 01:20:20 PM

Internet privacy is under a lot of pressure lately, as you could have noticed from massive data and account leaks from the major companies and crypto industry as well.

How long ago did you update your passwords everywhere?

We strongly recommend you to update your passwords on Bitmedia because we care about your account security the most!

You should also consider changing your passwords for main email accounts, social networks and advertising platform that you are using.
They should not match each other, have digits, CAPS, numbers, and special symbols

Stay safe and all the best!

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
Alge898

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 10:01:56 PM

Hello,
After working for 3-4 years as a publishers with bitmedia, my account was blocked 2 days agoo!
I'm not here for cry about it, if my website traffic isn't good for bitmedia i can accept the decision..
This mistake happens after switching old banner into new one (the anti-adblock codes)
My earnings increased sensitively and then banned within 24 hours!

Some statistics that allow people understand what happened and probably isn't my fault:

- average daily impressions was 200k
- with new code impressione reached 800k

- average daily click was 150
- with new codes clicks reached near 500

I changed nothing in my code, I have simply tested new codes after reading a bitmedia email

Now, the problem is WHAT ABOUT MY PENDING WITHDRAWL?

I have requested approximately 0.039 BTC (my last 20 days earning) and after blocking my account i don't think the payment will be processed!

My website is claimfreecoins.io
Traffic is very good because i'm testing by it with my own advertising

For example:
lateral banner 160x600 (the less performing slot that i have)
after showing BetFury banner for 1 month i got more than 2500 signups

Bitly statistics (15800 clicks in 1 month)
https://i.imgur.com/kmLCcri.png

Betfury statistics (2542 referrals in 1 month)
https://i.imgur.com/QWEMnhQ.png

By this way i have proofed that my website isn't a low traffic website...

Waiting for a reply
Looking just for receive my pending payment even if my account is blocked
We are talking about 800$ not pennies

Good Luck
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 03:22:10 PM

Hello,
After working for 3-4 years as a publishers with bitmedia, my account was blocked 2 days agoo!
I'm not here for cry about it, if my website traffic isn't good for bitmedia i can accept the decision..
This mistake happens after switching old banner into new one (the anti-adblock codes)
My earnings increased sensitively and then banned within 24 hours!

Some statistics that allow people understand what happened and probably isn't my fault:

- average daily impressions was 200k
- with new code impressione reached 800k

- average daily click was 150
- with new codes clicks reached near 500

I changed nothing in my code, I have simply tested new codes after reading a bitmedia email

Now, the problem is WHAT ABOUT MY PENDING WITHDRAWL?

I have requested approximately 0.039 BTC (my last 20 days earning) and after blocking my account i don't think the payment will be processed!

My website is claimfreecoins.io
Traffic is very good because i'm testing by it with my own advertising

For example:
lateral banner 160x600 (the less performing slot that i have)
after showing BetFury banner for 1 month i got more than 2500 signups

Bitly statistics (15800 clicks in 1 month)

Betfury statistics (2542 referrals in 1 month)

By this way i have proofed that my website isn't a low traffic website...

Waiting for a reply
Looking just for receive my pending payment even if my account is blocked
We are talking about 800$ not pennies

Good Luck

Hey Alge898,
Please drop me your email in PMs, thank you. I will check upon your case with a team!

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
Alge898

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 09:37:58 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2020, 02:36:36 PM by Alge898

Hey Alge898,
Please drop me your email in PMs, thank you. I will check upon your case with a team!

Hello, thanks for the reply
I have sent you a PM with all details about the mistake!

As I have mentioned the problem happened on 6-7 December after switching from old banner codes to new ones!

All the best
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 11:18:37 AM

Hello, thanks for the reply
I have sent you a PM with all details about the mistake!

As a have mentioned the problem happened on 6-7 December after switching from old banner codes to new ones!

All the best

I am curious here, you report a pretty good profit from your website. Can you share your website link? or you can send it through PM.
I would just like to see some banner positions, more through the eyes of a web designer. I have some doubts in general about advertising on the website.

p.s. sorry for offtopic.
thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Alge898

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:33:01 PM

Hello,
I'm back working with Bitmedia as a publisher and also received my pending payment...thanks so much!  Grin

Right now solving the mistake and it seems traffic spiked sensitively when Bitmedia automatically blocked my website
Please accept my apologize and thanks again for helping me understand the mistake!

I'm in contact with a Publisher account manager, so we will monitor traffic in both sides in order to provide only good quality traffic and conversions for advertisers!

getdoge

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 02:46:00 PM

Hi,

I had the same problem. They banned me with over 400$ in pending. The explanation was that traffic was bad.
I had a spike in traffic because of an attack on the website and i was willing to let go of my winnings in the 3 days, the days the attack happened and the spike in traffic was happening.

Also fixed all security issues with cloudflare, but they did not unban me, and i lost all 400$ because of that. And is not fair, 400$ was revenue for 14 days, we had a problem for 3 of them. To ban the account, with that money is not ok at all.
We also fixed all issues as soon as possible. We are online most of the day and monitor all incoming traffic, now.

Also a refferal campaign my website has, over 1000 refferals from my traffic, so to say the traffic is bad overall is not ok.
https://imgur.com/a/DhXaLqk
I have sent you a PM, and i hope we can fix this issue.

Thanks,
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:24:54 AM

Has anyone received payments from BitMedia recently?
Our withdrawal from the 31st of December is still pending and we never had a pending withdrawal for so long.
It seems impossible to get in touch with BitMedia this time.

Is something wrong? Please let us know. Thanks.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
brudracz

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 01:24:51 PM

pending from 28.12. and there are more of us. Also without communication.
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 05:02:14 PM

Our withdrawal from the 31st of December is still pending and we never had a pending withdrawal for so long.

What's the status of your withdrawals for now, please?

Get-Paid.com

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 08:01:28 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2021, 11:02:18 AM by Get-Paid.com

Still pending.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

brudracz

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 11:32:17 PM

still pending. Some friends tell me that their withdrawal requests are cancelled, my are still pending. But after 2 weeks without payments and informations there is no reason for some status, cancellations etc. users waiting for payments over 2 weeks.
Get-Paid.com

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 11:02:00 AM

It was just processed, thank you BitMedia!

viettudau38

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 12:27:12 AM

Bitmedia has canceled the withdrawal since December 28, and new withdrawal orders are still pending. It is so awful!
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 04:21:41 PM

Update on Withdrawals

Dear publishers,

At the beginning of the year we have witnessed great volatility of the bitcoin price. Starting December most of our advertisers were deciding to stick to stablecoins or to fiat payments for advertising services.
For this reason, we have decided to peg the earnings of our publishers to USD too. All earnings as of December will be converted into USD and an appropriate BTC equivalent will be paid out.

Our team would like to apologize for the delay in the withdrawal procedure, which was mainly caused by the price changes. We would also like to assure you that your earnings will be paid out. At the moment we are working hard on calculating balances as well as on double-checking that all is performed correctly. We plan to renew all withdrawals as of Monday.

Thank you for your understanding.

risingmoon

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 12:08:10 PM

Update on Withdrawals

Dear publishers,

At the beginning of the year we have witnessed great volatility of the bitcoin price. Starting December most of our advertisers were deciding to stick to stablecoins or to fiat payments for advertising services.
For this reason, we have decided to peg the earnings of our publishers to USD too. All earnings as of December will be converted into USD and an appropriate BTC equivalent will be paid out.

Our team would like to apologize for the delay in the withdrawal procedure, which was mainly caused by the price changes. We would also like to assure you that your earnings will be paid out. At the moment we are working hard on calculating balances as well as on double-checking that all is performed correctly. We plan to renew all withdrawals as of Monday.

Thank you for your understanding.

I tought payments will start yesterday as they said. But my withdraw requests declined 3 times only in 1 day. ( Im not suprised tho since they don't even follow their own TOS.) Also i suggest you to look for a better finance manager if you can't even handle with a price change with that simple money flow system.
edulml

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 11:27:02 PM

Hello Bitmedia.io team,
i writing this because my payment was declined two times
the first i got my balance back, but now i didn't get it back.
proof: https://prnt.sc/x8smyo
my balance declined is 0.00873182 BTC (~318,920 USD coingecko rate) acording with the email that i received when i request the payment .
I need an answer about my balance, because is a declined without any notification

regards
edulml
bitmedia (OP)

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 11:35:11 AM

Hey everyone!

We have sent a new pack of withdrawals to our pubs, a total of $12,000 approximately.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/3e401c26ab60fd26cfa7b796eb8d745dbd587fa27b47dc5cc15df2ed06b9d2c0

So kindly check your balances again and sorry for taking it longer than usual. Cheers!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: