Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Available: Insider Info on CoinTelegraph Ownership  (Read 584 times)
yetycuba (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:52:33 AM

Seems like a hot topic when it comes to the ownership of cointelegraph. The info would make for a traffic storm to any news site that publishes the public available info about the owner of the site. The information includes the following:

First and Last name
Country/Town of residence
Many photographs (several embarrassing and even lewd content that would have the community cringing)
Link to Personal FaceBook page where photos can be verified and plenty of personal information to keep any
story writer busy for many hours.
Links to sites where he conducts business (his profile pages)
Links to other businesses owned by this individual
Social network and IM information, account names
Etc.

No credit card, bank, or other info that would be deemed illegal to offer, this is a 100% insider information
deal available here, nothing more and kept 100% legal.

Information has been compiled and never made available to anyone public, linking this person to CT although some very basic info has been discussed, only a nick name (alias) which is correct and country of residence (russia)

If you are a writer and want the exclusive on this matter, feel free to send a pm and we can discuss.
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:02:06 AM

So you are selling the documents that shows who owns CoinTelegraph?
Is this going to be sold to just 1 buyer so it will be like an exclusive news if they plan to publish this documents?
Just asking for clarification

yetycuba (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:07:43 AM

So you are selling the documents that shows who owns CoinTelegraph?
Is this going to be sold to just 1 buyer so it will be like an exclusive news if they plan to publish this documents?
Just asking for clarification

Correct , will be sold to one party only and they can do as they wish once they have the information.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6145

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:02:15 AM

If I'am interested on knowing the owner idendity it's not because I'am a writer but because CoinTelegraph is known for their scams and they should be stopped , I personally don't think you should be selling this but you should share it with the community How much you are looking for this ?
Btw , I assume that the owner name is Dime and he is from Russia ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yetycuba (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:54:27 PM

If I'am interested on knowing the owner idendity it's not because I'am a writer but because CoinTelegraph is known for their scams and they should be stopped , I personally don't think you should be selling this but you should share it with the community How much you are looking for this ?

Looking for reasonable offer, I hope it will really benefit the right person/site that does the story with the information.
sonuyos

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:03:04 PM

I am interested my offer 1btc
yetycuba (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:06:21 PM

I am interested my offer 1btc

I currently have offers via pm, you can send me a pm as well, so far the most is 1.7 btc, I am only interested in giving this to one person.
AbbydonKrafts

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:14:43 PM

I agree that the community should know who the master of puppets behind CT is, however I do understand how website's and traffic work as well and whoever would do the exposed story on CT ownership would have their numbers go through the roof and become the hottest news site in crypto overnight. If I could afford this, I would put up a forum and make it my first story but I can not afford anything like that right now.  Good luck to whoever gets this info and makes it front page news.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 07:23:39 PM

I agree that the community should know who the master of puppets behind CT is, however I do understand how website's and traffic work as well and whoever would do the exposed story on CT ownership would have their numbers go through the roof and become the hottest news site in crypto overnight. If I could afford this, I would put up a forum and make it my first story but I can not afford anything like that right now.  Good luck to whoever gets this info and makes it front page news.

Uh huh. One new account selling inside information promoted by another new account. Good luck with the sale, I do hope whomever is considering this deal insists on escrow. Myself I would never pay for information.

yetycuba (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:46:36 PM

Uh huh. One new account selling inside information promoted by another new account. Good luck with the sale, I do hope whomever is considering this deal insists on escrow. Myself I would never pay for information.

Good for you, do you feel better now that you dropped your 2 cents into the thread? Thanks for the bump though.
YouScam

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:07:41 PM

This is a shitty scam.
If you even had the info, you could post with your real profile. Or you're afraid that CT owner will send Putin to assasinate you? lmao.

Got anything to say? idgaf.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: