Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chickens for Bitcoins?  (Read 798 times)
avelina (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 08:05:10 AM

To the mods, If this is not the right section kindly move this topic to where it belongs. I just couldn't find the right forum section for this topic.

I Have a vacant lot in my area and decided to make it a farm business for free-range chickens (laying hens) that could produce 300 eggs or more per year. If you know of someone or have some in your backyard and would like to sell I am very interested. I have found one website that sell this kind of birds and ship worldwide but I don't trust the site. They don't have contact info and mailing address.

Let me know..

Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:52:12 AM

You're definitely on the wrong section cuz this thread must be on the markeplace section(preferably on the goods section since it seems you want to buy chickens with bitcoins) and you'll attract more sellers there. You can move this thread by yourself by clicking "move topic" on the lower left side of the page.

By the way, are you from the Philippines? (By judging on your signature)

Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:45:10 PM

To the mods, If this is not the right section kindly move this topic to where it belongs. I just couldn't find the right forum section for this topic.

I Have a vacant lot in my area and decided to make it a farm business for free-range chickens (laying hens) that could produce 300 eggs or more per year. If you know of someone or have some in your backyard and would like to sell I am very interested. I have found one website that sell this kind of birds and ship worldwide but I don't trust the site. They don't have contact info and mailing address.

Let me know..

I think the best section for this thread is in Marketplace and then Goods
People check this section often to get offers like yours, so you can there get sellers i think
bct-user

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:19:13 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0 this section is right section for you.
philippines section is available too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27736.0 pretty crowded there. better to meet at  real world i think.
avelina (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 03:18:58 AM

You're definitely on the wrong section cuz this thread must be on the markeplace section(preferably on the goods section since it seems you want to buy chickens with bitcoins) and you'll attract more sellers there. You can move this thread by yourself by clicking "move topic" on the lower left side of the page.

yes I am from Philippines.

avelina (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 03:20:37 AM

Let me know..

I think the best section for this thread is in Marketplace and then Goods
People check this section often to get offers like yours, so you can there get sellers i think

thank you....

Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:28:11 AM

yes I am from Philippines.

Well that's nice kababayan. Feel free to visit and discuss on our local thread (link given above by btc-user). You'll probably get some help there. Too bad I can't help you since I don't know anyone selling chickens, I just know a wet market (palengke) here that sells laying hens but they don't accept bitcoins Grin Good luck on your search! Wink

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:18:39 AM

Let me know..

Check your local regulations.   When you say vacant lot I think city.  Many cities have restrictions on animals.

I actually am on a family farm, I could have chickens but have not on here for a long time.  A lot of time for little money, and one varmint animal in area can kill your investment.  You would be surprised how smart a coyote can be and what it can get into.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:04:45 AM

How much do you know about chickens anyway? Just asking, because a young healthy hen should lay an egg a day more or less. You expect 300 eggs a year? That means you want one (1) hen. That wouldn't take much space, but whatever.
Find a chicken farmer and ask him if he can get you a chick. It will be full grown and laying in only a few months. Then you just gotta keep it dry. They will die if they get soaking wet, so it needs a shelter. Throw some feed at it every day and the rest takes care of itself. It's pretty simple.
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:32:02 AM

where is your land?

I think such business only can be made locally, because do an international shipping of chickens would not be practical
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: