Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:08:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I strongly oppose sodomy...  (Read 629 times)
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:36:03 AM

I think it's hurt later on, and that those doing that will have to wear diapers.

furthermore, I think that the obama admin is a hive of sodomite, is barack one (as Isreal is being cleaned Cheesy)...

I remark that in the mainstream music that the gay shepperd is offering, I explain, when we were rolling full steam toward bagdad, it was heavy hip hop, street gangsta shit, deep in the hood... now it's mika shit all over again. only the straigh girls have kept the flame going!!! (and of the course the machine Cheesy)

furthermore, how does it works with wolves :

when the pack is in trouble, all kill the weakest, if a girl oppose she dies, on and on until the calm is restored.

it's cool, it make feed for the grass that feed the dear the will feed the next gen.

now a joke about russia sf, you know the magniesium ak (very "costly" but very "light") but the silencer weet weet weet, in the ass (trough the jeans, gay jeans, unable to hide an ak, fu, no biz) and fire... 2 question will there be a ricochet (the hand of God Cheesy) or will the head pop? anyway the coolest is the sound of the silencer getting cool in the "flesh", like a steack.

so pink rinbon crowd, better change the tune fast. we are not gay, we drove abrams, and we kill you if you try to take over using fbi old style? understood? now bow, and pray.

and you know the worst ishrahell? is that they wanted to make it fall on jewish people... what a bunch of fucker... they use infidels mens that exploit women, and gays.

ahhh the Only Jewish State... KSA approves this message! beaware jpm... your bro is first on the list. we never miss....

about the music, you know that in the hood, be it chinese crew, "mexicans" or the knegrow, we the russian come into town and ask to lower the volume in the car to talk, all do.
codishmumu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:39:22 PM

I see. Thank you for that perspective. I will review whether or not I agree with it in a moment.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:28:39 AM

Pretty much anything other than the missionary position has been defined as sodomy at one time or another. And in several U.S. states, is still defined as such under the law
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:04:01 PM

Have you considered trying gomorrahy?
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:54:52 PM

Have you considered trying gomorrahy?

Anyone knows what people were doing in Gomorra?
SerenaL

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:50:32 PM

If you don't like it then don't do it.  Tongue
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:48:55 PM