Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 04:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a webpage coded  (Read 452 times)
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:54:07 AM

i need a rather simple node webpage designed. i want a front page to list various nodes on but it also needs to be able to tell if a node port is pingable and apply a green light for up or red for down.

give me a price Smiley

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 10:04:25 AM

i need a rather simple node webpage designed. i want a front page to list various nodes on but it also needs to be able to tell if a node port is pingable and apply a green light for up or red for down.

give me a price Smiley

PM sent.

Best regards.
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:13:15 PM

give me a price Smiley

PM sent.

Best regards.

Thanks but im not paying that much for this if its more than 0.2BTC ill simple learn the code and script or grab them from an open source project and mod them

ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:15:19 PM

give me a price Smiley

PM sent.

Best regards.

Thanks but im not paying that much for this if its more than 0.2BTC ill simple learn the code and script or grab them from an open source project and mod them

Do you just need the front-end designed and developed, or do you need the back-end as well ?
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:26:41 PM

Do you just need the front-end designed and developed, or do you need the back-end as well ?

This is an important question: do you want to have an adminpanel to add the nodes, and look at some statistics, or is it just a "static" php-script that lists a static list of nodes, and wether or not they are pingable/port is open?

If it's the second case, and you don't want a fancy design, i could probably do this for under 0.2.. If you need an admin-panel, or a nice looking page, i cannot do it for this price... PM me if interested  Smiley

vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:48:20 PM

an admin panel would be great but way out of my price range so a simple php scrypt would be good all it has to do is ping a server and say online or offline the rest i can cobble together over time. its just somewhere to start.

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:10:29 AM

an admin panel would be great but way out of my price range so a simple php scrypt would be good all it has to do is ping a server and say online or offline the rest i can cobble together over time. its just somewhere to start.

I have some time on monday... If it's just a page without layout, that just pings a server (or list of predefined servers) and returns online/offline (green image/ red image), i'll write it during my monday's lunchbreak.
Send me a PM with the nodes you want pinged, and the environment  the script will run on (OS, webserver, ...) i'll reply with a quote.

IF you agree with the price, i'll go first (i'll write the code and send it to you, you pay me after you receive and verify the code).
It's not really my style, but you have some nice positive trust, and it would only be a small job Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: