Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Bitinstant, Moneygram, and Cvs.  (Read 3029 times)
Floppyhen (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 10:53:18 PM

Hey guys, today I went to cvs to use my Bitinstant print out to use moneygram. After I did the phone stuff, I went to the cashier, and I told her I'm paying a bill, and she said my name wasn't coming up. I tried again, three times... Every time it didn't work. I assume it was the cashiers fault, but if anyone could tell me if I did something wrong. I did this about a month and half ago and it worked. Also, I used a fake name for the first try, them used another name for the next try but with the same paper/slip. Thanks in advance.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 11:01:23 PM

Also, I used a fake name for the first try, them used another name for the next try but with the same paper/slip. Thanks in advance.

Roll Eyes

Charlie, I think you need a better class of clientèle.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 11:32:49 PM

Hey guys, today I went to cvs to use my Bitinstant print out to use moneygram. After I did the phone stuff, I went to the cashier, and I told her I'm paying a bill, and she said my name wasn't coming up. I tried again, three times... Every time it didn't work.

They might not be monitoring the forum, particularly with the trade show and other travels I've seen them reporting.  e-mail would be your best bet for support:

- https://www.bitinstant.com/contact

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

BlackBison

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 11:38:01 PM

Hey guys, today I went to cvs to use my Bitinstant print out to use moneygram. After I did the phone stuff, I went to the cashier, and I told her I'm paying a bill, and she said my name wasn't coming up. I tried again, three times... Every time it didn't work. I assume it was the cashiers fault, but if anyone could tell me if I did something wrong. I did this about a month and half ago and it worked. Also, I used a fake name for the first try, them used another name for the next try but with the same paper/slip. Thanks in advance.

Hmm i wonder why they cant find the name  Roll Eyes

Rachel (BitInstant)

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 12:46:17 AM

Hey Floppyhen,

Really sorry to hear you had an issue making your deposit! This is the first time any of our customer's have had an issue depositing their cash at a MoneyGram/ZipZap location. I would like to personally resolve the issue for you. Could you send me your order information and/or ZipZap payment slip directly to me? My bitInstant email is: Rachel@bitinstant.com. If you have any other issues or questions about our service or bitcoins in general, feel free to contact us via email at support@bitinstant.com or via daily live chat at Bitinstant.com. Looking forward to resolving this for you!

--
Rachel
teamhugs

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 02:00:13 AM

The cashier needs to actually check the "paying a bill" option. By default, the "send money" option is checked and 99% of the cashiers just hit "next" regardless of what you say to them.

Floppyhen (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 07:00:26 PM

Okay, problem solved! I went back this morning, and it finally processed. You can change the l title, mods.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: