Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make a bitcoin exchange?  (Read 1274 times)
megamixfede (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:58:58 PM

Hello, im interested in make a bitcoin exchange for dollars,  one website were you can exchange your bitcoins for dollars, how can i do it? Thak you beforehand for your answers.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:45:05 AM

Hello, im interested in make a bitcoin exchange for dollars,  one website were you can exchange your bitcoins for dollars, how can i do it? Thak you beforehand for your answers.
This is a nice idea and it is quite welcomed but i will not support your idea time period because your exchange have to do with dollars which might give you one big problem sooner or later fro example mtgox and presently cryptsy etc, this is just my 2 cents.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:37:33 AM

Not easy as you think and write here. you should have a lot budget, security is the important thing, hire expert developer, ect, ect.

For reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35812.0
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:14:19 AM

Hi,

first you need software which can be found for example here:
https://www.cointoli.com/?product=68

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:28:09 PM

There are already sites that offer this service. If you really want to be successful in creating your own, you ahould consider a lot of things. Creating an exchange site requires a lot of effort so you really need to be patient about it.

Also you need to have enough knowledge on how the thing actually works to prevent further damage to you and your customers.

Goodluck with this project.
p0k3r

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:28:41 PM

I seriously do not recommend this idea you have. There are already multiple huge services that new exchanges cannot compete with (Xapo, Coinbase, etc).  Sad Sorry to burst your bubble.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:32:59 PM

I seriously do not recommend this idea you have. There are already multiple huge services that new exchanges cannot compete with (Xapo, Coinbase, etc).  Sad Sorry to burst your bubble.
Hmm are that the big exchanges? I thought they real big exchanges are Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptsy.
AFAIK is xapo a wallet and not an exchange.

Greetz,
FruitsBasket

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Zawamiya

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:50:33 PM

Hmm are that the big exchanges? I thought they real big exchanges are Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptsy.

Greetz,
FruitsBasket
you forgot about btc-e.com,bitstamp,bitfinnex bitcoin exchanges
bittrex,poloniex and cryptsy are altcoin exchanges and used by peoples for trading altcoins only while other, their bitcoin usd exchnage volume is too low
JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:54:09 PM

I dont think its a good ideea to invest now in bitcoin exchange. Many exchanges are very low in market and close after 1 year.

Better do something else but no exchange

Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:53:14 PM

Greetz,
FruitsBasket

Xapo is wallet, that's right.
here's the big bitcoin exchanges: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695082.0

I dont think its a good ideea to invest now in bitcoin exchange. Many exchanges are very low in market and close after 1 year.

Better do something else but no exchange

Huh OP ask how to make a bitcoin exchange, not use exchanges company to trade fiat/BTC.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:13:05 PM

The use of dollars is what will kill your dreams. Unless you go down the btc-e route of total anonymity you'll have to spend countless thousands on lawyers to meet onerous regulation.
p0k3r

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:44:37 PM

Greetz,
FruitsBasket
Oh shit, sorry forgot that because Xapo and Coinbase are yes, wallets but Coinbase features their own exchange so I got mixed up. +1 Thanks for correcting me though. I still wouldn't recommend the idea because of the same reason of all the competitiveness.
megamixfede (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:22:54 PM

In the really im interested in make a project about bitcoins, i have been thinking in a site like ebay, or like silk road ( NOT ILEGAL), one place for buy and sale legal things using the bitcoin, do you think that it is possible?

Sorry for my bad english, thank you beforehand for your answers.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:04:31 PM

In the really im interested in make a project about bitcoins, i have been thinking in a site like ebay, or like silk road ( NOT ILEGAL), one place for buy and sale legal things using the bitcoin, do you think that it is possible?

Btc Ebay,legal Silk Road can be good idea,maybe you can find something orginal,something
what nobody did before,something what will support people creativity,maybe art,i know from my FB so ,any undiscovered great artists.But it can be part of your Ebay,something like btc,social ebay

Dont limit yourself  to btc,there are some others
will bookmark thread,if something will come to my mind wil let you know

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:44:03 AM

OpenBazaar is what are you looking for.
sellscript

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:53:24 PM

you can see demo here:
http://bitcoin.scriptphp87.com/cryptex.biz/index.php/
JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

I will say not to buy any "SCRIPT" from here.

Maybe alots of bugs/backdoor and other thinks i will say im 100% sure will be like this.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:33:43 PM

Do you mind telling us what is your budget for this exchange that you want to open up so that we don't waste time replying to you and giving you advices.

Something tells me that you are not aware how much money is needed for one such project. Besides money, there are licenses, legal expenses, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: