Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 BTC in 2 months  (Read 2471 times)
AlexMercer007 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 03:49:32 PM

Is there anyway I can earn 2 BTC in 2 months? I in urgent need of money, one my friends told me about btc. Is it really possible or should I find another way?

Thanx........
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 04:00:12 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2015, 04:31:38 PM by neochiny

joining signature campaign is the fastest way to earn btc here, if you want extra income try some faucets and get referrals,
you can earn more with this two.but if you want to earn more than 2 btc in two months try gambling but its not recommended
as you will lose, more than you can win.

doing my first two advice might get you 2btc in two months. but considering your rank right now you wont make 2btc in two
months

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
AlexMercer007 (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 04:06:42 PM

Faucets pay too small amounts. But I do have 2 faucet rotators, but its income won't be sufficient as that for 2btc in 2 months. I will sell them for the right price though.
pinkducky

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:20:24 PM

there are no fast way to earn BTC, as there are no fast way to honest Money.  If you are risky person, do a High/Low on any dice site.  Good Luck.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:28:17 PM

Faucets pay too small amounts. But I do have 2 faucet rotators, but its income won't be sufficient as that for 2btc in 2 months. I will sell them for the right price though.

I bid 2... 2*(10^(-16)) bitcoin that is.  That's right... 10^(-16).  And that's only if you pay the transaction fee.

Seriously though... this is not service discussion.  This is in response to your failed attempt to get a mark to "loan" you 2btc.

Here's your answer... get 2btc in less than 2 months by purchasing 2 bitcoin from an exchange using FIAT.

This space not for rent...
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:30:56 PM

there is no way how to earn 2 bitcoin in two month especially if got it for free and even if you enrolling signature campaign too
i think it's impossible to earn 2 BTC with your rank but if you have a huge capital of money you could try to trading activity
but if you have good skill for doing it
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:54:23 PM

Is there anyway I can earn 2 BTC in 2 months? I in urgent need of money, one my friends told me about btc. Is it really possible or should I find another way?

Thanx........

Well there is, if you have certain skills like programming, etc.. Just go to the services thread and there are a lot of jobs out there. You just have to know how to do it.

If you don't have these skills then I am sorry to bust your dream, but it will be hard for you to earn this amount of money in 2 months. Even signature campaigns, faucets, etc.. combined won't make you this amount.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:57:53 PM

Thanx........

After repeatedly being explained to read the rules and repeatedly refusing to listen I can't imagine why our advice would be anymore valid at this point.
You chose not to listen to anybody who was genuinely talking in your best interest upon your arrival to this forum, and now you're still seeking advice that you most likely will discredit.

Read the rules, start fresh and the best way is to get a job then buy BTC or join a signature campaign when you have the credibility Tongue
Xian01
Legendary

Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:18:26 PM

Is there anyway I can earn 2 BTC in 2 months?

The only sure-fire way of earning 2 BTC in 2 months is to buy it on an exchange right now.

Coinbase has been working well for me in the USA.

Otherwise, you're resigned to mining or tapping faucets - Neither of which will accomplish your goal.
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:19:51 PM

You can earn 2 bitcoins in 2 months through signature compaigns and trying your luck at gambling or you can sell services for bitcoins..
There is no easy and other way around..Remember if you want to join signature compaign you need to be atleast "Jr Member" with no red trust but for earning 2 btc in 2 months you need to be atleast "Sr. Member" and then you should join compaign which pay highest Smiley
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:48:15 PM

A regular job will pay multiples times more for the same time expended on faucets or sig campaigns.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:26:46 PM

A regular job will pay multiples times more for the same time expended on faucets or sig campaigns.

Agree. also need a lot work to reach the goal.

For reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 09:42:59 PM

Thanx........

Yeah man, find a job that will pay $1.56 an hour, then work full time for two months. It doesn't matter what currency you get paid in - tell your employer to pay you in bitcoin or dollars or pounds or yen...as long as it equals a rate of $1.56 per hour and you're working for 160 hours per month (full time) you'll hit the equivalent of 2 bitcoin.

So what can you do?

Or you could consider selling stuff in the Goods board of this Forum.

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 09:46:58 PM

You can earn 2 bitcoins in 2 months through signature compaigns and trying your luck at gambling or you can sell services for bitcoins..
There is no easy and other way around..Remember if you want to join signature compaign you need to be atleast "Jr Member" with no red trust but for earning 2 btc in 2 months you need to be atleast "Sr. Member" and then you should join compaign which pay highest Smiley

This guy didn't bother to read any of the other posts, but his comment is filled with lies so let me set them straight:

• The OP is a Newbie, so it's not possible for him/her to earn BTC2 in two months from a signature campaign
  • You do not need to be a Jr. Member (at least) to join a signature campaign, Yo Bit has a campaign for Newbies

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:50:03 PM

• You do not need to be a Jr. Member (at least) to join a signature campaign, Yo Bit has a campaign for Newbies

Irony huh?

-----some yobit signature campaign rule stuff
    Newbies aren't permitted to join this campaign anymore
    Have a look again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.0
    crazyivan
    Legendary

Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
    October 10, 2015, 04:22:10 AM

You have 18 posts and already -32 trust rating?HuhHuh Good luck with anyone helping you dude.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
    ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
    October 10, 2015, 04:26:41 AM

Combine all the advise above and maybe you can get 2BTC after 2 months but with the current forum rank that you have (Newbie), you will not get much income with signature campaign. Best advise I read from a post above is "get a real job", one that pays you a paycheck every 15th and 30th

Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
    October 10, 2015, 08:26:20 AM

Thanx........

Don't bother participating on signature campaigns just like what others recommend. You really need a lot of time and effort to reach your goal which made it impossible for you. I can only suggest to offer any kind of services where you are good to or altenatively you can sell physical and digital goods you have available for selling. And the best way I know is to find a job in real life Smiley You'll probably earn more than what you desired if you work hard

Omikifuse
    Legendary

Activity: 1750
    Merit: 1009

View Profile
    October 10, 2015, 08:53:53 AM

Spam loans is not a good idea, only will waste your time and destroy your account, because I think even the nigerian prince scam has bigger rate of sucess these days.

If you really need money you always have the traditional work or you can sell stuff you don't need or take a loan if you you owe money to criminals(at least the bank won't kill you and your family)
    Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
    October 10, 2015, 09:00:55 AM

Thanx........

yes you can earn 2btc in 2months Smiley
    but you must online 24hours everyday  Cheesy
    can you spend all of your time to online ?
    Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: