Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:24:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want a bet safe use DYBORG
GET DYBORG - 2 (100%)
DYBORG is a god inside primedice - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PRIMEDICE SEED CHANGER BOT  (Read 1419 times)
kashroy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:50:26 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 02:48:32 AM by kashroy

This bot was reprogram to bet safe on Primedice
you can buy this bot here:http://aiobuy.net/buy/2968 for a low price. Wink Image:http://www.mediafire.com/view/z4sksb2866c4hvq/Primedice_bot.pnge:

MY DEAL

Post this topic link to forums to get half the price of my bot

My link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;board=93.0;poll
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:27:07 PM

How well can this help in winnings at the primedice platform? You also promise to accept half of the price from some that shared the link would you mind to share the original price in your thread for fairness sake.
kashroy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:35:25 PM

How well can this help in winnings at the primedice platform? You also promise to accept half of the price from some that shared the link would you mind to share the original price in your thread for fairness sake.
Ok my bot change seed every bet that increase your chance of winning.
when buying the bot post my thread to forum.
Then post that forum to me so that i can verify it and personally send you the half price link.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:48:58 PM

Notice how it says free

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823953.0

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:53:56 AM

Yes it says free but the website where you download the bot contains trojans as it is posted there on the link, so its a risk on trying to download the bot. Better not try at all.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:58:23 AM

Yes it says free but the website where you download the bot contains trojans as it is posted there on the link, so its a risk on trying to download the bot. Better not try at all.

Yea I'm sorry, don't even download that. I was just trying to prove the point that the software he is selling as his own is free.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
melisande

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:37:52 AM

Yea I'm sorry, don't even download that. I was just trying to prove the point that the software he is selling as his own is free.
player514 are you now saying that the software can downloaded for free from a more safe website link?
Please post the download link here.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:44:03 AM

player514 are you now saying that the software can downloaded for free from a more safe website link?

He means that the website is still infected with trojan when you try to download the bot. there is no safe site... which means download at your own risk.
melisande

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:08:27 AM

He means that the website is still infected with trojan when you try to download the bot. there is no safe site... which means download at your own risk.
Alright, i was just thinking that player514 has a copy of the seed bot downloaded from that link.
Thank you for the guide.
darkagentx

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:25:28 AM

Alright, i was just thinking that player514 has a copy of the seed bot downloaded from that link.
Thank you for the guide.
I think I have a clean copy of that BOT, just send me a PM if you want it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: