Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain issue !  (Read 464 times)
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 04:54:50 PM

Hey there,

Guys today i went to blockchain.info and i see there are 6 blocks within last minute .. ? WTF is going on .! then i tried again after 1 hour i m seeing the same 6 blocks in one minutes whats going on ? is this because of my faulty browser ?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
(.)(.)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:57:38 PM

Can you give the block heights'? And Screencaps please.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 04:57:53 PM

Hey there,

Guys today i went to blockchain.info and i see there are 6 blocks within last minute .. ? WTF is going on .! then i tried again after 1 hour i m seeing the same 6 blocks in one minutes whats going on ? is this because of my faulty browser ?

I guess so. I dont see any blocks within the same minute here -> https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/blocks/1

Its possible though, its just not very likely.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 05:01:54 PM

Hey there,

I guess so. I dont see any blocks within the same minute here -> https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/blocks/1

I guess its the issue of blockchain showing me wrong results ?

Here is the screenshot though !

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:04:01 PM

Hey there,

I guess its the issue of blockchain showing me wrong results ?

Here is the screenshot though !

i'm to lazy to upload screencaps, but i see the same blockheights with a "normal" average time between them... probably a glitch in your browser or something?

here's a copy/paste
378153    18 minutes    1631    10,727.11 BTC    F2Pool    970.06
378152    28 minutes    1630    15,293.24 BTC    BTCChina Pool    926.89
378151    29 minutes    2877    15,506.08 BTC    AntPool    907.19
378150    32 minutes    208    25,674.99 BTC    BitFury    94.42
378149    1 hour 15 minutes    2133    24,489.95 BTC    Eligius    904.96
378148    1 hour 34 minutes    2637    22,323.00 BTC    BTCChina Pool    926.85

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:04:56 PM

378137 then minute later 378138 then less than 2 minutes later 378139

i can show many examples of this..
i can show many examples of blocks taking over 20 minutes too...

the 10 minute thing is just an average over an extended time period. not a bulletproof rule per block.

if too many blocks are solved too fast due to a surprise increase in hashrate. then the difficulty will change to adapt to this.. overall after many years of faster and faster hashing.. the average 10 minutes per block over any significant time period of measure is still in target. so no need to worry.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:06:00 PM

Hey there,

It's most probably just a blockchain.info glitch. Things like this happen to them. Just use another Explorer like blockr.io.
eyeknock

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:06:39 PM

Hey there,

maybe is just an issue of the api from the website? i dont think your browser could be the reason since is only an interpreter, but as i said, maybe the "api" crash for few second, dunno.
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 05:07:15 PM

Hey there,

It's most probably just a blockchain.info glitch. Things like this happen to them. Just use another Explorer like blockr.io.

Yea i think that i just tried opening bc.info from IE and it shows me the correct time of blocks ... bc sucks Sad
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:51:21 PM

Hey there,

Yea i think that i just tried opening bc.info from IE and it shows me the correct time of blocks ... bc sucks Sad

Well they do have a lot of problems and a lot of glitches, both, the block explorer and the wallet. There is no day that someone is not opening another thread about the blockchain wallet problem. Ok, people shouldn't use online wallets at all, but that's another thing.

I am also using blockchain.info explorer a lot. I am just used to it since I am using it from the begging of my Bitcoin involvement. Just when I see a glitch, I go to some other block explorer.
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 05:54:28 PM

Hey there,

Well they do have a lot of problems and a lot of glitches, both, the block explorer and the wallet. There is no day that someone is not opening another thread about the blockchain wallet problem. Ok, people shouldn't use online wallets at all, but that's another thing.

I am also using blockchain.info explorer a lot. I am just used to it since I am using it from the begging of my Bitcoin involvement. Just when I see a glitch, I go to some other block explorer.

I found that my issue is resolved i m locking this thread down ... every one thanks for you time and replies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: