Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:19:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need help to send btc to china.  (Read 3003 times)
morpheusb (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:11:30 PM

~Hi folks on ythe forum

first i would like to apologize this message in english here in this topic, but i need infomation about how to send big amounts of bitcoin to a china person.
i read about the clamp of the govern, but how difficult is to exchange bitcoin to yuan?
there still some banks who do this exchange? or only by the echangers?

can anyone help?

tks in advance

so here i go again.

i would like to thanks the people of the forum for the replys.

i m not doing anything illegal, i´have to pay some contractors in china, and i like something more easy and without much taxes that the banks usualy charge. pretty straighforward Smiley

i allready have done some payments for people on europe and america, and it was without any troubles. just nedeed to research the china market, and nothing best that opnions from users of the bitcoin in china.

i think i ll try some exchanges who permit the account to be linked.

anybody there in china have some to indicate?

thanks very much for the replys Smiley
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 02:23:25 AM

Simply transfer the bitcoins to your contactors' address if they know how to handle Bitcoin. At the same time, selling Bitcoin for Chinese yuan is quite easy also if they're legal resident, withdrawing yuan from exchange to a bank account(actually a debit card) is still available, but once again, all need to be legal.
morpheusb (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:08:09 PM

what i know is that my contractor dosnt know how to hAndle bitcoins.. i think i ll use just as a funds transmitters, and i ll link some account to a bitcoin exchange and starts the tests..

what exchanges in china are the most easy to hanfle besides btcc?
DeepLee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:20:54 PM

beside BTCC,   OKcoin and  huobi  are also popular in China.

https://www.okcoin.com/

http://www.huobi.com/

PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain
chennuan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:11:36 PM

都拥有比特币了,怎么连怎么卖出去都不知道,交易所很容易找啊?或许是我有被害妄想症。

miragecash

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:53:51 PM

Where in China and how much money? There are many autonomous regions and special administrative regions in China with different laws. If you want to send to Hong Kong, there are 12 bitcoin ATMs in Hong Kong.

Saying you need to send bitcoin to China is like saying you want to send bitcoin to Europe or North America. Be more specific.

http://coinatmradar.com/
2 ATMs in Beijing, 1 in Shanghai, 5 in Macau, 2 in Shenzhen.

~Hi folks on ythe forum

first i would like to apologize this message in english here in this topic, but i need infomation about how to send big amounts of bitcoin to a china person.
i read about the clamp of the govern, but how difficult is to exchange bitcoin to yuan?
there still some banks who do this exchange? or only by the echangers?

can anyone help?

tks in advance

so here i go again.

i would like to thanks the people of the forum for the replys.

i m not doing anything illegal, i´have to pay some contractors in china, and i like something more easy and without much taxes that the banks usualy charge. pretty straighforward Smiley

i allready have done some payments for people on europe and america, and it was without any troubles. just nedeed to research the china market, and nothing best that opnions from users of the bitcoin in china.

i think i ll try some exchanges who permit the account to be linked.

anybody there in china have some to indicate?

thanks very much for the replys Smiley
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:02:03 PM

It is understandable that the Chinese contractors don't want to accept btc payment. Since btc price is rising now. Why not convert to yuan or dollar and wire transfer to them?
Greentree

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:08:08 PM

If you are foreigner and don't know Chinese, how is it possible for you to open an account in the exchange and trade btc for yuan? It don't think it is a realistic option for you.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:10:38 PM

I wonder how many btc you want to send to the contractors! If you like, I can help you convert your btc to yuan and send to their bank account! You can pm me to discuss the details with me!
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 03:35:39 PM

what i know is that my contractor dosnt know how to hAndle bitcoins.. i think i ll use just as a funds transmitters, and i ll link some account to a bitcoin exchange and starts the tests..

what exchanges in china are the most easy to hanfle besides btcc?

You should be a legal China resident so that you can use the ID card to open a account on the exchange and a debit card on bank, The ID's name on the exchange and bank should be the same so that the withdrawal from exchange to bank account can be handled.
xchange4u

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 08:54:56 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 09:17:01 PM by xchange4u

We can send CNY to your contractor/supplier.
You give us Bitcoin we can send CNY to any Chinese Bank.

Pls visit our site www.e-xchange4u.com or mail me to accounts@e-xchange4u.com
We can help you to send any large amount CNY to your contractor.

Waiting for your response.   Thanks / Mr.Mark
asiabtc
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 01:00:53 AM

You can choose our otc service.
or go to register on www.btcc.com, www.huobi.com, www.chbtc.com or www.okcoin.com.
if you need our otc service, just pm me. we can finish all works in 2 hours.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
bitcoin.profit

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:44:32 AM

Trading(to sell or to buy) bitcoin is more than easy in China. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: