Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 649 times)
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:54:04 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 10:59:44 AM by Lahvacekmoney

samuray34amo

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:33:20 PM

With your current account ratings, it's highly unlikely any member will use you as an escrow even though you don't charge any fee.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:39:03 PM

With your current account ratings, it's highly unlikely any member will use you as an escrow even though you don't charge any fee.
My acc rating it's -ve because i'm running ponzi website, just see again my trust rating = I have 2 neutral ratings.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:46:33 PM

My acc rating it's -ve because i'm running ponzi website, just see again my trust rating = I have 2 neutral ratings.
That too shows that you are how untrustable you are , you running a ponzi is nearly = running a scam.
With so many trusted escrow service doing it for free, why would someone use a Jr member with negative trust again?
Ceizer54

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:07:47 PM

I don't think anyone here will use you as a escrow when they can have a more trusted and old member of bitcointalk for free too..yes you read it right OP just check the escrow list here on bitcointalk and you will see some of them offers free escrow service too and they don't even have a red trust like you so tell me why someone will choose you as an escrow?
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:14:52 PM

Lol guys..

Yes i have -ve rating and? I have it because i'm running ponzi website ( paying website ) and? I don't have any other -ve trust rating ( -ve trust rating for example " Scammed me of 0.XXXX BTC " ).
And for example, i have 2 neutral ratings too.

Please guys give me a chance..
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 4447

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:17:59 PM

Lol guys..

Yes i have -ve rating and? I have it because i'm running ponzi website ( paying website ) and? I don't have any other -ve trust rating ( -ve trust rating for example " Scammed me of 0.XXXX BTC " ).
And for example, i have 2 neutral ratings too.

Noone is gonna give you a chance for the exact reasons youve stated already. You have neg trust, you operate a ponzi website(paying or not paying), and youre a jr member. Why exactly would anyone trust you with their money? theres so many other reputable escrows on this forum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:20:57 PM

Lol guys..
Thats not how you reply to a serious statement.
Yes i have -ve rating and?
It essentially shows that you are not to be trusted with any amount of btc
because i'm running ponzi website
That makes you highly untrustworthy, as your ponzi can disappear at any time like you if someone used you as a escrow for even $1.
 ( paying website )  
Proves nothing, ponzis work such that they pay out investors with newer investors, and at any time they can stop
Nope if you don't stop this escrow scam some time soon, you are going to get a negative from me as well.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:23:49 PM

Lol guys..
Thats not how you reply to a serious statement.
Yes i have -ve rating and?
It essentially shows that you are not to be trusted with any amount of btc
because i'm running ponzi website
That makes you highly untrustworthy, as your ponzi can disappear at any time like you if someone used you as a escrow for even $1.
 ( paying website )  
Proves nothing, ponzis work such that they pay out investors with newer investors, and at any time they can stop
Nope if you don't stop this escrow scam some time soon, you are going to get a negative from me as well.

I'm not scammer, no deal, no proofs..
Why i'm scammer? How do you know it? You don't have any proof..  So please do not call me a scammer, thank you!
E: And my services are escrow and middleman exchange,not only escrow.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:28:21 PM

I'm not scammer, no deal, no proofs..
Why i'm scammer? How do you know it? You don't have any proof..  So please do not call me a scammer, thank you!
E: And my services are escrow and middleman exchange,not only escrow.

Definition of a negative feedback "You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.". And I think your current rating truly shows what kind of person you are.
samuray34amo

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:29:24 PM

if you really don't have any intention to scam others, why do not you start anew with new account? Start contributing to this forum in positive ways and gaining trust, it will surely take a lot of time  Grin but that's the right thing to do to be a trusted escrow/middleman..  Grin
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:35:53 PM

if you really don't have any intention to scam others, why do not you start anew with new account? Start contributing to this forum in positive ways and gaining trust, it will surely take a lot of time  Grin but that's the right thing to do to be a trusted escrow/middleman..  Grin
you make it sound as if youre suggesting that he go out and actively seek to build trust rating on a new account, which i think is a terrible mindset in itself, not to mention that it almost makes it seem as if the user is building trust on purpose to scam. trust should be based off of passive honesty over time, not active efforts to earn ratings.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:52:23 PM

Thanks for another - trust rating.. Roll Eyes
E: check the warning in my first post here!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 11:54:43 PM

Why are you trying to sound so smart?  You ARE running a ponzi scheme, which means you WILL scam or end the website unfairly for some users and most likely take their bitcoins for yourself.
That isn't a trustworthy thing to do and escrows should be as trustworthy as one can be.

Please, logic!
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:57:31 PM

3. CS:GO skins ( Not working now! )
Why you want to escrow Steam items? As far as I know when you are trading via steam you are pretty much covered.
You can only trade when you see what your trade partner has on a table and then you can barter without risk.
Or it is different story with CS go skins?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:58:59 PM

Why you want to escrow Steam items? As far as I know when you are trading via steam you are pretty much covered.
You can only trade when you see what your trade partner has on a table and then you can barter without risk.
he was probably referring to RMT for csgo skins, as steam has no way of mediating a trade outside of in game items.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:59:39 PM

Well, if someone is buying CSGO skins with bitcoins, then the escrow would hold both the csgo skins as well as the bitcoins to release to the relevant parties (I think that's what he was aiming for). However, this can be a bit dangerous because of the chance of the skins being illegally obtained, so the escrower's Steam account could be marked down for suspension.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:11:01 AM

Why are you trying to sound so smart?  You ARE running a ponzi scheme, which means you WILL scam or end the website unfairly for some users and most likely take their bitcoins for yourself.
That isn't a trustworthy thing to do and escrows should be as trustworthy as one can be.

Please, logic!

I will run the website forever.. If i'm scammer So why I did not create another account without -ve trust rating?  Roll Eyes
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:12:10 AM

Well, if someone is buying CSGO skins with bitcoins, then the escrow would hold both the csgo skins as well as the bitcoins to release to the relevant parties (I think that's what he was aiming for). However, this can be a bit dangerous because of the chance of the skins being illegally obtained, so the escrower's Steam account could be marked down for suspension.

Yes,that's it. Thank you.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:07:12 PM

Bump,i'm still here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: