Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WordPress AdServer plugin for BitCoin network  (Read 2423 times)
c3rv3au (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:40:23 PM

Hi there,

We built the first wordpress adserver plugin ontop of BitCoin network. What is that mean?

Publishers - Put a widget and Get paid hourly in your wallet.

Advertisers - Target/filter the visitors you want. We double your first deposit.

AdServer - Use our powerful API to serv your ads on your website

Download the plugin here:
https://github.com/TouTrix/wp_toutrix

Because you are a Bitcointalk.org user, you have this news in exclusivity.

Remember this! You will never have to leave your website.

You are a publisher? Try it out now. We pay hourly. No gimmick. Put a TouTrix widget and wait money coming automaticly.

You are an advertiser? We double your first deposit. We probably offer the most targeting possibilities in the market for your ads. Try it now on your WordPress website.

More features is coming every day. There are new codes added almost every day to improve this plugin. A dedicated team of engineers is working hard for publisher earn more and paid hourly, and our advertisers get the most qualified traffic for their spending.

It use TouTrix AdServer API to manage ads, serv ads and more. Hosted on Google Compute Engine, our API is fast and secured.

Install it in your WordPress today.

Here are some screen shot:

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:07:45 AM

How the payment works Huh

http://toutrix.com/ that's your site right? i think you should make an improvement, especially with content and some language is seems need to translate it to english.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:01:56 PM

This is a very great idea but can this be used along with other ads network? Is it a cpm or cpc network? Though this is a great idea but being limited to wordpress might not give it a wide acceptance.
c3rv3au (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:22:19 PM

How the payment works Huh

http://toutrix.com/ that's your site right? i think you should make an improvement, especially with content and some language is seems need to translate it to english.

Payment works by Bitcoin ;-) Publisher receive payment every hour automaticly If they want. Advertiser send money to their bitcoin address. As simple as that.

Yes this is our website. We are working on the design and contents. But the WordPress plugin is fully functional as you can see on the screenshots.
c3rv3au (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:31:14 PM

This is a very great idea but can this be used along with other ads network? Is it a cpm or cpc network? Though this is a great idea but being limited to wordpress might not give it a wide acceptance.

Yes it can be used along other ads network. Even better, the plugin is an adserver itself so you can manage all your other ads network from a single place.

CPM network... CPC, CPA will come somewhere next year.

Actually, we developped on WordPress because of these factors:
- It's easy to install.
- \25% of the internet is on WordPress, so the market is there

We are also developing another plugin for networks. If you are a network/media buyer/media seller or want to be one of them, you just add the plugin to WordPress and everything will work as expect with just one click.
c3rv3au (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:11:07 AM

Average number of payment per hour have increased. Thank you all !!
melisande

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:32:38 PM

This is quite impressive and very inviting but if i may ask, what is the actual pay rate per hour.
c3rv3au (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:06:05 PM

This is quite impressive and very inviting but if i may ask, what is the actual pay rate per hour.

As a publisher it depends of the countries of your visitor. And it's not at rate per hour but a RPM, Revenu Per Mille impression.
melisande

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:10:15 PM

As a publisher it depends of the countries of your visitor. And it's not at rate per hour but a RPM, Revenu Per Mille impression.
Okay i got you now but since there is no website whereby we can get the payment stats i will like you to do the pay out rates for each countries per mile.
c3rv3au (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:42:49 PM

Okay i got you now but since there is no website whereby we can get the payment stats i will like you to do the pay out rates for each countries per mile.

Stats are available inside the plugin. Please make you a favor; try it !
melisande

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:51:18 PM

Stats are available inside the plugin. Please make you a favor; try it !
Okay i did not know about that earlier, i will download the plugin as see what it takes and post my review here.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:06:45 PM

I guess this is an early release. Usually, adding a plugin to a WP site is incredibly easy, it's a one-click affair, straight from your WP website. Do you plan to release your plugin via this normal way soon?

I guess you'll find publishers easily, but what do you plan to get advertisers?

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
c3rv3au (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:17:21 PM

I guess this is an early release. Usually, adding a plugin to a WP site is incredibly easy, it's a one-click affair, straight from your WP website. Do you plan to release your plugin via this normal way soon?

I guess you'll find publishers easily, but what do you plan to get advertisers?

Yes we plan to do it. We already submitted our plugin to be approved on their repo. We need to be conform with their standard before getting approve. So we still have some works to be done before.

We already have a very good partner to fill the inventory. There is more than one answer to your question. But we will focus on WordPress administrator. We will improve that part, but WordPress administrator can advertise their site with the plugin right now without leaving it. You must try to understand.

Also we should add features like Taboola and OutBrain in a very near future. With this, every administrators will be able to advertise their article.

I can't explain all our plans here but I have more than one idea.

The best to understand is to try it. It's free to try.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 10:20:46 PM

It is usually a good idea to wait for beta plugins to be approved by WordPress before installing, to prevent a malfunctioning plugin from breaking your site. Been there, done that.

c3rv3au (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:29:28 PM

It is usually a good idea to wait for beta plugins to be approved by WordPress before installing, to prevent a malfunctioning plugin from breaking your site. Been there, done that.

We have an auto-updater inside with our GitHub to update If something go wrong.

Of course a lot of people will wait v1.0 before and I understand that. Gmail was Beta for long years but was used by millions of people before going public.
c3rv3au (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:37:09 PM

Hey by the way, I just visited your website. Our plugin can also be used as an AdServer. You create your own ads campaign, set the CPM of what you are paid actually with your current partners (Google, etc). You add widget ads and voilà! If we beat your price, we will pay you. If we can't, we show your ads. As simple as that.

Adserving is not free, but prices are very low:
http://toutrix.com/adserver/price/
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 11:11:00 AM

This might be a great project. But, why route it through a central server? I mean, is there a provision if someone wants to run his own ad server?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
c3rv3au (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:16:15 PM

This might be a great project. But, why route it through a central server? I mean, is there a provision if someone wants to run his own ad server?

There are many free AdServer out there. The idea here is to be simple, fast to deploy and always up to date.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:21:24 PM

Your site is pretty weird, and most of your functions don't seem automated...
c3rv3au (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:22:29 PM

Your site is pretty weird, and most of your functions don't seem automated...

What do you mean? I need details, because almost everything is automated.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: