Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ****Starbucks $25.00 E-gift for $11.25****  (Read 11389 times)
OlDirtyBastard

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:01:06 AM

Card I purchased from this user got closed.

Once I asked for a refund he removed me on Skype, deal with caution.

Will open deal dispute soon.
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:08:40 AM

WHAT?! How long did you have card? when did you purchase? DETAILS MAN DETAILS!!  I have like 10 left from this OP, I haven't loaded yet...I"m hoping no DUDS.
OlDirtyBastard

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:13:28 AM

WHAT?! How long did you have card? when did you purchase? DETAILS MAN DETAILS!!  I have like 10 left from this OP, I haven't loaded yet...I"m hoping no DUDS.

Bought on 11-29-2015 and dead just today.

Got everything cancelled and removes on Skype lol.
MrBossMan

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:36:18 AM

At first I wasn't gonna say nothing because I believed it was my fault but now I see others experiencing same thing as me I now know it wasn't my fault. 4 days ago I bought $900 Starbucks from him. Its no biggy I been using him and every time he was legit. But 4 days ago when I purchased $900 of Starbucks it died next day. He gave me $450 of Starbucks as a replacement and those did work but its not the $900 I paid for, still works great today but I loss $450 of Starbucks.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:19:11 AM

I'm sorry to hear this.  SO FAR for me I just checked all 23 of remaining $25 cards I got from this seller between Oct 7th and last week and AS OF NOW all are still good.  Wouldn't surprise me if a few recent ones go bad from what I am reading but if I average them all out I'm way ahead.   I have seen this many times over the last year with many sellers. What usually happens is the supplier suddenly goes bad and it creates a collapsing house of cards.  

I look at these things as a gamble. You win some and you lose some. It's obvious where any card from any seller originate from no matter where or how they say they got them and I am sure promises get broken all the way down the "chain" and if anyone is too naive to understand and accept the risk they are in the wrong game.  

I would NEVER buy $900 worth in 1 shot just for this reason which is why I like to spread it out over weeks or months because when the shit hits the fan it is all in one big smelly pile.

I'd hope he would replace them for you but if his supplier suddenly went dark where would replacements come from which is why I never take seriously "lifetime warranty" claims as it is totally meaningless because obviously there is nothing to back it up.

Unfortunately he probably got screwed as well from his guy. There is another seller promising "lifetime warranty" that recently popped up.  You shouldn't expect any more (or less) from him either.  Buy a couple at a time and don't push your luck.

I'd still buy from this guy again if he said he got a new supplier because his rep on Bitify was flawless with hundreds of sales, but that's just me. Not surprised though. Shit happens.

loki0505

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:25:46 AM

I'm sorry to hear this.  SO FAR for me I just checked all 23 of remaining $25 cards I got from this seller between Oct 7th and last week and AS OF NOW all are still good.  Wouldn't surprise me if a few recent ones go bad from what I am reading but if I average them all out I'm way ahead.   I have seen this many times over the last year with many sellers. What usually happens is the supplier suddenly goes bad and it creates a collapsing house of cards.  

I look at these things as a gamble. You win some and you lose some. It's obvious where any card from any seller originate from no matter where or how they say they got them and I am sure promises get broken all the way down the "chain" and if anyone is too naive to understand and accept the risk they are in the wrong game.  

I would NEVER buy $900 worth in 1 shot just for this reason which is why I like to spread it out over weeks or months because when the shit hits the fan it is all in one big smelly pile.

I'd hope he would replace them for you but if his supplier suddenly went dark where would replacements come from which is why I never take seriously "lifetime warranty" claims as it is totally meaningless because obviously there is nothing to back it up.

Unfortunately he probably got screwed as well from his guy. There is another seller promising "lifetime warranty" that recently popped up.  You shouldn't expect any more (or less) from him either.  Buy a couple at a time and don't push your luck.

I'd still buy from this guy again if he said he got a new seller, but that's just me. Not surprised though. Shit happens.

Good stuff Sandy....I too have bought many from this seller and so far all solid. most I bought at one time was 10...but I usually go for just 2-4x when he had his payivy setup.

Question - How do you check the balance of cards without redeeming? thx man
chri521

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:34:47 AM

I'd still buy from this guy again if he said he got a new seller, but that's just me. Not surprised though. Shit happens.

Good stuff Sandy....I too have bought many from this seller and so far all solid. most I bought at one time was 10...but I usually go for just 2-4x when he had his payivy setup.

Question - How do you check the balance of cards without redeeming? thx man

Sorry to cut in before Sandy can answer ya but you can check balance on the website.
https://www.starbucks.com/card

on the bottom left panel underneath register there's a card balance checker.
there's also a buy $10 and get $5 extra promotion if you use a visa card and send an egift to someone other than yourself (can be any other email you have).
loki0505

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:36:02 AM

^^Appreciate the info...thx!
chri521

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:36:54 AM

^^Appreciate the info...thx!

lol no problem, an actual LEGIT way to get a $15 card for only $10. Smiley
no trolling no random legendary guy coming in here to threadcrap  Roll Eyes
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:38:54 AM

Couple ways ....   The easiest and fastest is to download the GYFT app and put them in there. Sometimes GYFT is down so you get the "!" (invalid) error when checking but try again later. If you keep getting the "!" you're probably screwed.  You can run right through them real fast and even use them at SBX with that app.

The other slowwww way is just to go to starbucks.com and use the "check card" option without even logging in with an account.  https://www.starbucks.com/card#cardBalanceWrapper   Just keep a text file with all card numbers/pins so you can cut and paste them 1 at a time. Gyft is better for Sbx.  
MrBossMan

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:43:15 AM

I'd still buy from this guy again if he said he got a new supplier because his rep on Bitify was flawless with hundreds of sales, but that's just me. Not surprised though. Shit happens.

Oh I'm not tripping. I been using him for awhile now. Like I stated before I wasn't even gonna mention it, it happened four days ago but since I seen others respond I had to say. Also, I think he is legit he probably got screwed by his supplier. I always buy big if I trust you. That's why I laugh when I try to sell something on this site and people don't want to trust me because I'm new here lol I'm well respected on the deep web. I think I got scammed by that guy who sells cigarette here too lol I ordered a carton 2 weeks from him to a drop address and still no news lol Oh well you win some you lose some those bitcoins losses don't even put a tiny dent in my wallet. Take cares!
benho

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:17:32 AM

Bought on 11-29-2015 and dead just today.

Got everything cancelled and removes on Skype lol.

How many gifts went to die?Did you combine all this card to one card?SBX fraud system will suspend gift if you transfer too much to 1 card
rikugou (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 06:43:34 AM

Just for the record to set everything straight.

Mrbossman. I clearly told u not to combine your cards a ridiculous amount but you combined all 900 to like 2-3 cards at one store. if you're gonna fess, fess the full story

Oldbastard. You had so many clients say "the cards went to 0" when I saw multiple cards having the money withdrawn as well as used for drinks and food from transaction history but yet again I still had the courtesy to replace multiple of your cards. Until the last one where u tried to take advantage again and was fed up with it. if i was a scammer i wouldnt have scammed your measly 1 card kid.

For anyones sake. Never deal with old bastard. Straight up scum taking advantage of anything he is able to and manipulating

Buy Bitcoins from me through e-transfer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1328609.0
zelda131292

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:01:29 AM

Come on guys. We all know that the first rule to use those card is DO NOT COMBINE THEM. If you buy a bad card from another seller, your combined balanced will be cleared out.

I've bought over 800 from this seller since October, none of them has ever gone bad

In bitcoin we trust!
nitrodancer

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:43:46 AM

Rikugou has been more than support in his replacement policy. He has even taken a lose at some points to keep his reputation because of some members ignorance in using the cards. And now we have his full side of the story. Do not constantly keep refreshing balance. Do not combine cards. And load the card into your account only the days your going to start using them. Best days to load are Fri - Sun in my experience.
MrBossMan

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:16:07 AM

Mrbossman. I clearly told u not to combine your cards a ridiculous amount but you combinedcomb all 900 to like 2-3 cards at one store. if you're gonna fess, fess the full story

Oldbastard. You had so many clients say "the cards went to 0" when I saw multiple cards having the money withdrawn as well as used for drinks and food from transaction history but yet again I still had the courtesy to replace multiple of your cards. Until the last one where u tried to take advantage again and was fed up with it. if i was a scammer i wouldnt have scammed your measly 1 card kid.

For anyones sake. Never deal with old bastard. Straight up scum taking advantage of anything he is able to and manipulating

This is true that's why I stated above that it could have been my fault but if 3-4 others say their card turned to zero around same time as me but they bought small compare to me then maybe it was your cards not mines. I did combined a lot so it could have been me but if you got 3-4 others claiming the same thing did they combine to? It looks like your latest few cards wasn't good. Most complaints I see is your latest cards. I agree I never had no issue before but even those cards you gave me before I combined them and never went bad. All in all I still say your legit but your supplier fucked you over on the last few orders my friend.
benho

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:31:48 AM

till now only 2 people claim that, i think i had the same situation previously, when i transfer a lot to my card, my card was suspended. I think flag system did that. Sorry if i am wrong
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:59:30 AM

Mrbossman. I clearly told u not to combine your cards a ridiculous amount but you combinedcomb all 900 to like 2-3 cards at one store. if you're gonna fess, fess the full story

This is true that's why I stated above that it could have been my fault but if 3-4 others say their card turned to zero around same time as me but they bought small compare to me then maybe it was your cards not mines. I did combined a lot so it could have been me but if you got 3-4 others claiming the same thing did they combine to? It looks like your latest few cards wasn't good. Most complaints I see is your latest cards. I agree I never had no issue before but even those cards you gave me before I combined them and never went bad. All in all I still say your legit but your supplier fucked you over on the last few orders my friend.

You went into a store and combined around $900 in cards into 3!  All I can say is you got what you deserved. LMAO!  Incredibly stupid. If you combine cards keep it under $100 and do it online.
loki0505

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:30:20 PM

Thanks to OP for clearing up his side of the story.  I agree...never combine, and just keep these separate!! I have dealt with this seller and cant wait for more in stock (i actually hit him up ok skype yesterday).  Pls update me when u have more!! 👍🏼😂
OlDirtyBastard

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:26:17 PM

Mrbossman. I clearly told u not to combine your cards a ridiculous amount but you combined all 900 to like 2-3 cards at one store. if you're gonna fess, fess the full story

'I still had the courtesy' ... just shut the fuck up scumbag.

You NEVER, not ONCE, mentioned that 'when I saw multiple cards having the money withdrawn as well as used for drinks and food from transaction history but yet again I still had the courtesy to replace multiple of your cards'. You NEVER mentioned this so don't come up with bullshits now.

This client had only purchased ONE $25 card and it DIED on him.

Now either you refund or I'll just keep ruining your reputation all over the internet.

Plus, THESE are CARDED. I can guarantee everyone that.

Scum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: