Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [IDEA]A new investment system wich is not ponzi and everybody win  (Read 886 times)
PesiHUN (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:08:01 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 05:23:13 PM by PesiHUN

Hi all, i have a really good idea, how to make a good investment website where everybody win and get his money, but im bad with web programing.
So I'm looking for ppl who can co-op with me and help me to do this. I'm offering share from profit.
Who is interested pm me, it will wont make much in the first half year but income will raise daily Smiley

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:48:48 PM

Hi all, i have a really good idea, how to make a good investment website where everybody win and get his money, but im bad with web programing.
So I'm looking for ppl who can co-op with me and help me to do this. I'm offering share from profit.
Who is interested pm me, it will wont make much in the first half year but income will raise daily Smiley
No matter the choice of word it is still a ponzi but it might stays for a long time.
Let me know what percentage you will pay for 0.005 btc?
PesiHUN (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:59:14 PM

No matter the choice of word it is still a ponzi but it might stays for a long time.
everybody will get back 110%, the site wont need starting investment and as the time goes the ppl get their money faster and we get income(the owners) too. It will be no ponzi. At start u will have to wait around 30-40 day for 110% later it can be much more less(at later i mean the site running longer the roi will be lower).
I just need somebody who can help me make this alive. I already made a full plan for it. its 5 page long how it will work. Ofc who come to site will see how the system works and can decide to try it out or not.

Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:22:37 PM

I honestly would like to first hear your idea because i don't think if there can be ever an investment which doesn't have risk can exist.
As you are so confident that you have an idea where people just invest and get the profit...exactly how that's supposed to happen?Will you pay the people from your pocket or other investors? if you pay people from other investors then when the investment stops..all others investors will be in loss..It's really confusing me how can such an idea exist which doesn't have risk..
I do know php and html and can help you implement the idea only if it's genuine and for that you have to pm me the complete details related to your idea. Smiley
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6641

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 06:25:51 PM

everybody will get back 110%, the site wont need starting investment and as the time goes the ppl get their money faster and we get income(the owners) too. It will be no ponzi. At start u will have to wait around 30-40 day for 110% later it can be much more less(at later i mean the site running longer the roi will be lower).
I just need somebody who can help me make this alive. I already made a full plan for it. its 5 page long how it will work. Ofc who come to site will see how the system works and can decide to try it out or not.
Where exactly does the money come from to pay people? If it is from following investors, it is either a ponzi out pyramid scheme. Otherwise, the money has to come from somewhere.

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:39:33 PM

Good to know about the life span of this program however 30-40 days to wait for 10% does not appeal me.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:51:54 PM

Short described about your project, can earn ROI just 40 days + 10% profit, it can be over for who join in early stage Roll Eyes

*snip*
Where exactly does the money come from to pay people? If it is from following investors, it is either a ponzi out pyramid scheme. Otherwise, the money has to come from somewhere.

Wants to hear too.
PesiHUN (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:06:51 PM

Its something wich is close to pyramid but not pyramid, the invested money used to produce more ofc, risk have, but as low as possible at bitcoin bussines. I'm looking for programmers who can help doing it, he will get the pdf which I wrote to discuss how hard to make it.
Investors money fully used for other bussines and the guys paid out from income. If i want to make the investors paid from investors before, i can easily download the ponzi script from github and set up in 2 min and having fun...
The system is half automatic, real ppl need to do daily 15-30 min work wich will be I. Maybe thats why nobody thinking in this because its not fully automatic, but wont need too much time.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 07:09:23 PM

Its something wich is close to pyramid but not pyramid, the invested money used to produce more ofc, risk have, but as low as possible at bitcoin bussines. I'm looking for programmers who can help doing it, he will get the pdf which I wrote to discuss how hard to make it.
How is like a pyramid but not? Either it is, and uses the deposits of new members to pay old members, or it isn't ,and is actually an investment into something.

PesiHUN (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:11:45 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 07:21:54 PM by PesiHUN

How is like a pyramid but not? Either it is, and uses the deposits of new members to pay old members, or it isn't ,and is actually an investment into something.
So basically for example 3 investor pay in. All money used for other bussines wich will generate constant money. If the first guys 110% is made than he paid and the second come. This looks like pyramid but the constant btc income always rises so the later investors will always get paid faster and faster and the system wont need new investors to paid the guys before. I'll wont pay them from their money....
Basically I'll make money only when nobody is invested in and system runing on 0 order or maybe there will be 1-2% cut from constant income.
Im thinking on if there is 0 investment, than the system filling the payout address/own adress with 60-40. And if there is for example a low investment, it can get instant payout.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 07:18:26 PM

So basically investors pay for example 3 investor. All money used for other bussines wich will generate constant money. If the first guys 110% is made than he paid and the second come. This looks like pyramid but the constant btc income always rises so the later investors will always get paid faster and faster and the system wont need new investors to paid the guys before. I'll wont pay them from their money....
So some of the money will be used to pay previous investors. But some of it will be used to invest in other stuff, and those returns as well, so it just keeps going on in a cycle.

PesiHUN (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:24:17 PM

So basically investors pay for example 3 investor. All money used for other bussines wich will generate constant money. If the first guys 110% is made than he paid and the second come. This looks like pyramid but the constant btc income always rises so the later investors will always get paid faster and faster and the system wont need new investors to paid the guys before. I'll wont pay them from their money....
So some of the money will be used to pay previous investors. But some of it will be used to invest in other stuff, and those returns as well, so it just keeps going on in a cycle.
Nope Nope AND NOPE. Investors money, all of them is invested, i wont pay out previous investors from it. the income from the investment is the money wich used to pay out investors. If i pay out investors from prev investors money, its a ponzi and someone should lose on it.
BUT basically if more ppl invest. the income will be higher so the first guys-> to all the guys ofc get their money back faster, but not because they paid from others money. Its because overall constant income generation is raised by their investments.

Financisto

Activity: 632
Merit: 768

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 03:00:57 AM

@PesiHUN

I advise you to write a "white paper" to show your idea.

Maybe it's a economical rule-breaking, maybe it's a ponzi variation.

Maybe it's gonna work or not.

But it's gonna be tough to get help without explaining what your project really is properly.

Good luck my friend.

LIST • ESCROW providers • Ranking & Scores available!LIST • FOSS BrainwalletsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
PesiHUN (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:46:39 AM

And what will stop the guys who read it to do it for theirself without me?

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:54:06 AM

Your concept is long-winded and really show as ponzi scheme for me, although you said is not. still confused where you pay an investor profit besides from new investor money.

Like @Financisto said, yes you should make a white paper, show a diagram chart for make it easy to understand and make a decide.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: