Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Insurance  (Read 387 times)
asepticskeptic (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:52:25 AM

OK, someone I've just met recently is trying to find an insurance policy.

I figured since all of you were such bros, you'd totally have a legit guy (or gal) to call for these kinda things.

OK so, this is baseline what I need from the policy writer:

1) Total insurance from complete financial loss for any and all holders both present and future for a cryptocurrency somewhere in the range of 5k USD all the way to 12bn USD.
2) No collateral requirement. I have nothing but my own personal finances to bring to the table, which I am not willing to place up as collateral. Maybe my boy joe got a few things too.
3) Bankruptcy clause. I have to always be able at all times to be able to claim that.
4) No prior history of insurance engagement. Let's all be honest here, at least I haven't put in a claim yet. I'll be right on my way to that triple a rating in no time of course.
5) No face to face meetings or personal information exchanged whatsoever.

That's kinda just the beginning, so you can get an idea of what I'm looking for. It seems like a common thing to insure against here and probably totally exists.

Am I missing anything? Good to go right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: