Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbattle.me - no deposit, instant bets, ZERO waiting! 0-conf accepted!  (Read 16364 times)
Herbert (OP)

Activity: 488
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 08:33:44 PM

I am having the honour to announce 1 year of bitbattle.me!

bitbattle.me is now one of the longest running dice sites, with a 100% clean history - no thefts, no scams, no complaints!

This clearly deserves a celebration! Therefor I am happy to present the
Anniversary Deal: 1% house edge discount!
House edge is reduced by 1% to an all-time low of 0.9%
This anniversary deal will end on 2013-11-7.

May the luck be with you  Cool

www.bitcoinmonitor.net - Free payment notification via email, newsfeed, xpmm/jabber, url callback and full API access!
Send SMS with www.txt4coins.net! No registration, pay-per-use, full API access, bulk messages - All inclusive!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RichardChanze

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:50:09 AM

I am not very clear about incoming and outgoing  transactions fees , please help!
Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 01:26:47 PM

I am not very clear about incoming and outgoing  transactions fees , please help!

Actually it is quite simple:
Incoming transactions are checked to prevent trivial double-spend attempts: If a transaction consists of unconfirmed inputs it needs to have a transaction fee of at least 0.0001 BTC.
Usually you don't really have to care about this, this is all done automatically by your wallet software.

The transaction fee for payouts is calculated the same way the official bitcoin-qt client does. The txfee depends on the size of the transaction. While a session is running the payout is calculated including the estimated transaction fee. Sometimes this estimation is not exactly matching the real tx fee, because you only know the exact fee when the transaction gets created. But usually the estimate is quite close to the real fee Smiley

www.bitcoinmonitor.net - Free payment notification via email, newsfeed, xpmm/jabber, url callback and full API access!
Send SMS with www.txt4coins.net! No registration, pay-per-use, full API access, bulk messages - All inclusive!
Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 08:34:18 PM

...9 days remaining with reduced house edge...

Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 07:48:19 PM

...8 days remaining with reduced house edge...

Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2013, 09:05:14 PM

...7 days remaining with reduced house edge...

Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 04:16:07 PM

...4 days remaining with reduced house edge...

Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 08:04:01 PM

...3 days remaining with reduced house edge...

Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 07:38:55 AM

bitbattle.me is now one of the longest running dice sites, with a 100% clean history - no thefts, no scams, no complaints!

...2 days remaining with reduced house edge!

Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 12:26:09 PM

...Last day today with reduced house edge...

Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 12:53:02 PM

I had 2 reports on stuck payments the last few days. The root cause is identified and I'm working on implementing a fix. Until this is in place and you don't see your payout transaction coming through, let me know so I can manually fix it.

Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 04:42:05 PM

For the first time in over a year there was a successfull hack attack today on bitbattle.me. Good news is that wallet protection measures worked, so the hacker did not manage to empty the hot wallet (although he was quite close...). But the site will stay offline until I have more information on the attack.
If you placed bets while the hack/shutdown was in progress and did not receive your payout/refund please let me know so I can refund you.

ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:53:50 AM

Is the site closed for good?
Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 10:59:19 PM

Is the site closed for good?
Probably... I'm not decided yet if i bring it back up. Definitely don't have time for it at the moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: