Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain "warranty"  (Read 3225 times)
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 09:00:13 PM

Clean one then. If you're honestly trying to claim they're that color because they're dirty, clean one and show us.
I cleaned them all, not just one. Already when I got back to the rest of the two blades from repair.
So you can show us how they changed color and the nickel plating magically disappeared, right??

But I'm not trying to prove anything.
If you're not willing to back up your serious allegations then don't make them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 09:00:58 PM

Post behind someone trying to make them look unintelligent without any reasons at all. If Tupsu has been guilty of anything it has been due to a language issue
He made a ridiculous and damaging claim about a product which he is now unable to back up. I guess you two aren't used to being called out

People like Tupsu are valuable to our community. He actually does things with equipment and posts about it.
Yes, by posting disparaging statements in every thread in order to 'expedite' his warranty claims.

Maybe Tupsu should regurgitate the manufacturer specifications and clutter the forum with such.
He is more than welcome to do so, as are you and anyone else.

In closing I would have to say for the people who love to run in riding the dog. Simply read back and see what he has done in this thread, and then, check out a couple of these.
As with those threads (which were run by one person with 18 account accounts), I don't back down to shills and alts. Whether you think you're shilling for a pool, for an exchange, for Bitmain, Spondoolies *cough*, for fun or otherwise, I will call you out every single time. Bitcoin is too important a technology to be rotted away by corporate interests.

Finksy
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:49:27 AM

Bitcoin is too important a technology to be rotted away by corporate interests.

Altruist of the year here folks.  

Interestingly enough you don't have much problem with the corporate interests when they align with your own in the form of income.

IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966135 IBM 4K PSU Breakout Boards & Packages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308296 
Server PSU-powered GPU rig solutions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864539  Wallet address: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf 
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:44:51 AM

Altruist of the year here folks.  
Interestingly enough you don't have much problem with the corporate interests when they align with your own in the form of income.

I was going to make some similar snarky remark, and was amused to see someone else beating me to the punch Wink

Meta isn't one of dogie's strongest suits...
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 01:57:50 PM

If you want to continue to discuss that you can do so in meta or a scam accusation. It doesn't matter who pays or doesn't pay me, I get accused of being biased in both and all directions at once which doesn't make any sense. Even now its being claimed that I am somehow biased in this situation when:

1. The claimant provided a picture of a mixture of nickel plated and non nickel plated heatsinks claiming that its not actually nickel plating but normal heatsinks from a charred and burnt miner Bitmain sent him.
2. A claim has been made that when he cleaned the heatsinks they changed color to match the others
3. The claimant made these claims during a period he was struggling to get Bitmain to agree to a warranty return.
4. The claimant posted these claims in every Bitmain thread in an effort to force Bitmain to accept his return in response to his silence.
5. The claimant now refuses to provide any proof what so ever to backup the claims, even with continued involvement in the thread, a camera and heatsinks which would "prove" the claims.

That's some Katete level logic going on there if one is to conclude that is a bias....

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:17:36 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 05:17:08 PM by Xian01

If you want to continue to discuss that you can do so in meta or a scam accusation. It doesn't matter who pays or doesn't pay me, I get accused of being biased in both and all directions at once which doesn't make any sense. Even now its being claimed that I am somehow biased in this situation when:
<snip>

Keep on chewing that bone, dogie. You're cute when you start barking in that squeaky voice of yours.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:30:50 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 04:55:48 PM by Tupsu

1. The claimant provided a picture of a mixture of nickel plated and non nickel plated heatsinks claiming that its not actually nickel plating but normal heatsinks from a charred and burnt miner Bitmain sent him.
2. A claim has been made that when he cleaned the heatsinks they changed color to match the others
3. The claimant made these claims during a period he was struggling to get Bitmain to agree to a warranty return.
4. The claimant posted these claims in every Bitmain thread in an effort to force Bitmain to accept his return in response to his silence.
5. The claimant now refuses to provide any proof what so ever to backup the claims, even with continued involvement in the thread, a camera and heatsinks which would "prove" the claims.

That's some Katete level logic going on there if one is to conclude that is a bias....

first picture

Click to enlarge
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Three today's image

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

First of all, I was wrong - I have never cleaned this blade which is in the picture.

In this blade   all the radiators should be nickel plated heatsinks. From original left only 12 nickel plated heatsinks, others have been replaced in China. Therefore they sent me someone else's burnt and repaired blade for replacements . It is not mine blade, as I thought at the beginning of posting picture.

I cleaned only  S5+ blades with pure aluminium radiators, I have a total 27 x S5+ blades. So there is nothing strange in this, that I mixed miners.
I also have 3 blades, having both sides of the blade nickel plated heatsinks. How is this possible ? My one S5+ miner was complete with 3 difrent type of blades.

The radiator is now cleaned himself with hot air flow.

Thus, it is very easy to see the difference first picture and today's images.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: