Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 07:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone who can fix my blog  (Read 346 times)
samuray34amo (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:21:27 AM

I'm looking for someone who can help me find nice wordpress template for my blog, install it and edit it if necessary.
Blog isn't too complicated. It just needs to have header, good font, responsive, magazine-like but still looks personal (I don't want it to be 100% plain magazine), and have some space to put ads. The niche is celebrity.

PM me or post below with your price.
If you have more questions about my blog, PM me!

Thank you.  Smiley
lightenx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:23:20 AM

I can do it for 0.1 BTC or less if you want. PM me if interseted
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 3453

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 11:54:24 AM

Hello, I used to have a website base on wordpress before and I purchase the following premium theme for it before: http://www.elegantthemes.com/demo/?theme=Nexus

I can install that for you if you like and I think it fits what your looking for plus it has all the criteria your after and maybe I throw you a free logo for your blog as well Wink

My price would be 0.07 BTC in case you will avail this

Best regards
~SFR~

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:59:01 AM

I'm looking for someone who can help me find nice wordpress template for my blog, install it and edit it if necessary.
Blog isn't too complicated. It just needs to have header, good font, responsive, magazine-like but still looks personal (I don't want it to be 100% plain magazine), and have some space to put ads. The niche is celebrity.

Thank you.  Smiley
Hello sir!

I would be happy to help you! Is your blog a blogger.com blog? Send me some more info about it by PM and I can help you for free.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
samuray34amo (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:19:20 PM

The guy who wants to fix my blog went offline all of sudden. I'm now looking for more offers!  Please PM me or reply below Smiley

Hello, I used to have a website base on wordpress before and I purchase the following premium theme for it before: http://www.elegantthemes.com/demo/?theme=Nexus

I can install that for you if you like and I think it fits what your looking for plus it has all the criteria your after and maybe I throw you a free logo for your blog as well Wink

Best regards
~SFR~
Hi Thanks for your offer. The theme looks nice. I will consider it. Smiley

Thank you.  Smiley
Hello sir!

I would be happy to help you! Is your blog a blogger.com blog? Send me some more info about it by PM and I can help you for free.
Hello!
My blog is a wordpress blog as stated in op.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:39:17 PM

The guy who wants to fix my blog went offline all of sudden. I'm now looking for more offers!  Please PM me or reply below Smiley

Best regards
~SFR~
Hi Thanks for your offer. The theme looks nice. I will consider it. Smiley

Thank you.  Smiley
Hello sir!

Hello!
My blog is a wordpress blog as stated in op.
Okay, I am ready to help you!
Shoot me a PM with some details and I will start helping you Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: