Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional PHP - Web Developer for Hire  (Read 338 times)
FittleLish (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:36:24 PM

Professional PHP, MVC, HTML, CSS, JavaScript Developer

Or PM me here

Hello,

I work as a professional PHP developer for my main employment and would like to start doing some freelance work for Bitcoins.

I have been working with PHP, HTML, CSS, JS for over 13 years now. I used to mess about with PHP when I was doing my final exams in school, after college I was offered a full time job as an assistant web developer which I was doing up until 2009, Since then I have been a lead PHP developer for a medium sized publications company.

What can I do?

I can create anything applications/software/website you need, I have experience through work with various Bitcoin API and the Bitcoin JSON-RPC Daemon itself.

I can work with any MVC if your site is using that or you wish to use that.

Can you show us some work you have done?

Actually, I have never done any freelance work and due to the security and sensitivity of what my employer does I am unable to show what I have done on their websites also.

I know this is a big factor, So I will put forward that all work will be completed before any payment is made.

This way you can check if you are happy with what I have provided you and I am sure you will be.

Notes

My Prices will be fair and based upon time to complete. Just ask me for a quote.

Once I have created your application/software/website I will support any bugs that arise indefinitely

I look forward to hearing from you
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:54:38 PM

Having interest to hire you for a new project. Do you have any proof of previous work? what is your hour rate?
Exchange Email

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 02:59:52 PM

need to see proof please, thanks

FittleLish (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:46:03 PM

Having interest to hire you for a new project. Do you have any proof of previous work? what is your hour rate?

need to see proof please, thanks

As said, all my work has been for my profession, I am unable to show this due to the sensitive nature of the business.

Also why would you need proof if I am willing to make the site/application first so that you can see it working before you actually pay, You will then have proof before you actually pay me anything  Huh

I have no hourly rate, I will look and quote each project individually.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:38:01 PM

@OP
Since all the buyers are asking you for the proof I suggest you to link them to your github.I'am sure as a web developer you would have contributed to the open source projects on githhub.Link them to your github account and that should stand as a solid proof buyers! Smiley
FittleLish (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:41:18 PM

@OP
Since all the buyers are asking you for the proof I suggest you to link them to your github.I'am sure as a web developer you would have contributed to the open source projects on githhub.Link them to your github account and that should stand as a solid proof buyers! Smiley

I have never worked on any external projects from my employment before now, I use GitLab/SVN internally at work but obviously I cant link to them

As I said, The work will be completed BEFORE payment, Then you can decide for yourself whether you want to pay or not.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:58:45 PM

Don't complete the work before payment.I have had few friends being scammed after the work was done .Better have a mediator ,maybe one of the available mods from this forum. Smiley
FittleLish (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:08:57 PM

I am more than happy to do that, I have seen a few "legendary" escrows hanging around the services forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: