Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PKK says halts militant activity in Turkey until elections  (Read 492 times)
ACAB (OP)

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:21:32 PM

Let's see what will fascist government do until elections. It's a shame stupid people still vote for them.

"The outlawed Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) called on its fighters to halt activities in Turkey unless they face an attack, a news website close to the organization said Oct. 10, three months after it ended a two-year-old de facto cease-fire.

Fırat news agency reported the head of the KCK, the PKK umbrella group, as saying the decision was taken in response to calls from within and outside Turkey and that its members would avoid acts which could prevent a "fair and just election" being held on Nov. 1.

The announcement came hours after at least 30 people were killed when twin explosions hit a rally of hundreds of activists outside Ankara's main train station in a terrorist attack."

Source: Hurriyet Daily News
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:59:39 PM

Perhaps now Turkey and its cowardly president Erdoğan should stop the genocide of Kurdish civilians. In the past few weeks, the Turkish army has killed somewhere between 5,000 and 10,000 ethnic Kurds, with almost all of them being civilians. Normally I don't generalize. But in this case, I hate the Turkish people, for rabidly supporting a b***d such as Erdoğan.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:10:41 PM

In the past few weeks, the Turkish army has killed somewhere between 5,000 and 10,000 ethnic Kurds, with almost all of them being civilians.

Where do you get that number? Is it from both Turkey and Syria? There's a big war in the southeast Turkey, but media don't show it.
Most people don't even realize there is a war going on and economic crisis is already affected us.

But in this case, I hate the Turkish people, for rabidly supporting a b***d such as Erdoğan.

We hate %40 of people who constantly vote for AKP in last 13 years. People are so stupid. It's a shame.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:23:48 AM

It was a terrorist attack carried by Ankara's regime that is why Turkish regime is protecting ISIS, so they can use them when needed

withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:02:43 AM

This PKK war looks like will end Erdoğan's era.
His party loses votes in every other city in south-east Turkey. And people in west does not really care about Kurds independency.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
ACAB (OP)

Activity: 636

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:06:11 PM

This PKK war looks like will end Erdoğan's era.
His party loses votes in every other city in south-east Turkey. And people in west does not really care about Kurds independency.

Because of squads in every public corporation I don't think Erdogan and AKP lose their statue. They are still the first party in expected coalition government. They can't fuck with PKK without ISIS support though.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:57:08 PM

It was a terrorist attack carried by Ankara's regime that is why Turkish regime is protecting ISIS, so they can use them when needed

Hmm, it's probably not true that the attack was carried out by Ankara, directly (though I wouldn't be terribly surprised if I was wrong here); but it certainly seems very likely that they had information on one being imminent, at least (with the attack occurring right in the middle of the capital city, and all), and choose to do nothing to prevent it - worse: they've been taking every chance they can get to escalate the situation further, probably in an effort to push Kurdish political parties out of parliament, and secure a majority government in the next elections.
frank0929

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:01:59 PM

Hmm, it's probably not true that the attack was carried out by Ankara, directly (though I wouldn't be terribly surprised if I was wrong here); but it certainly seems very likely that they had information on one being imminent, at least (with the attack occurring right in the middle of the capital city, and all), and choose to do nothing to prevent it - worse: they've been taking every chance they can get to escalate the situation further, probably in an effort to push Kurdish political parties out of parliament, and secure a majority government in the next elections.

Any terror organisation can't do anything in the middle of the capital without the permission of president. It's stupid to link this massacre with PKK. Government and PKK is in war situation now.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:00:43 PM

Exactly. I'll explain like people know nothing:

Turkey President Erdogan support ISIS

ISIS is on war with PKK/YPG/PYD

Turkey is on war with PKK

Erdogan use ISIS for big massacre

Nobody take responsibility for this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: