Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:02:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New MtGox trading client for Windows available - BTC-Trader at mybtc-trader.com  (Read 2452 times)
Ouzo69 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 01:16:25 PM

I developed a MtGox Bitcoin Trading client software. All the development took about one year since I had been working on my own. But now the software has many functions implemented and it very convenient in its use. BTC-Trader is capable of using all MtGox API functions with some additional features!

My website is https://www.mybtc-trader.com.

Do you believe, that you can transfer 2 BTC on MtGox to 2 BTC on BTC-e within a minute? Impossible? For BTC-Trader is is not!

To demonstrate the power of BTC-Trader, I made a Youtube video. But please take a look at the steps performed in the video first in order to understand what is going on in this video:

1. Sell Bitcoins on MtGox site to get USD funds.
2. Use the USD funds on MtGox for creation of a MtGox coupon code.
3. Creation of a Bitinstant quote with a mouse click.
4. Execution of a Bitinstant transfer to BTC-e Bitcoin exchange.
5. Checking the Bitinstant API response for retrieval of funds.
6. Purchasing Bitcoins on BTC-e exchange.

All this processes are performed in just 50 seconds. If you don't believe it, take a look at this video: http://youtu.be/Bq2devvvyrg

In order to proof that this software is trustworthy I bought an SSL certificate with enhanced validation from Geotrust. To get this really cool certificate it took me about two months. But now I have this green bar in the address field of your browser and I hope, that you can trust my BTC-Trader now!

Take a look at my website and give it a try. The first ten users, who will request a serial via email, will get a two weeks license for free!

You can leave me a message in the "BTC-Trader Chat" on my website.

Best regards

Ouzo69
robocoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 01:23:34 PM

Schön, ich werds mal ausprobieren. Nur springen alle alle Antivirus-Alarmglocken an^^ Google Chrome wills gar nicht erst downloaden.
Ouzo69 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 02:47:28 PM

Schön, ich werds mal ausprobieren. Nur springen alle alle Antivirus-Alarmglocken an^^ Google Chrome wills gar nicht erst downloaden.

Die Software ist aber sauber. Keine Angst! Ich benutze sie selbst auch!

Gruß

Ouzo69
robocoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 02:48:23 PM

Die Software ist aber sauber. Keine Angst! Ich benutze sie selbst auch!

Gruß

Ouzo69

Keine Angst, meine Windows VMs mögen das^^ 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: