Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips for running a successful Signature Campaign  (Read 1651 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:15:34 AM

I've been meaning to enroll in a signature campaign but first wanted to know some tips to do it successfully.
Can anybody give me some pointers?
Thanks

[Edit: by running I mean participating in the campaign]

it is easy:
1) find a signature campaign that suits your posting here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 it can be fixed rate or pay per post
2) do not spam and try to do your regular posting as if you weren't wearing a signature.

p.s. when you click edit, you can change the topic too.

Only Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:38:57 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 06:41:11 PM by Amph

find the best campaign that pay you the most, when you have a better rank change to a better campaign

post in multiple section not just one, andstay on topic, reiteration is allowed if you use your own words(even no sig poster, reiterate a lot, because we are dealing always with the same arguments), and add your opinion
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:24:48 PM

In my opinion you need to get to the senior member rank. Rates per post here really become interesting.
I suggest that you build your own profile, like that you will get accepted in any signature campaign, of course if you build your profile with high quality posts.

Be constructive, do not spam. Help people, engage into conversations. Add something to every thread and you should be just fine. You should post as you are not into signature campaign.

Good luck!
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 10:09:40 PM

Understand how much time you can and want to spend on here posting. If you know that it'll help you choose the campaign that'll compensate you the best. Flat rates per month often provide a higher rate per post, but limit the number of posts that are "paid for" in a month. If you're someone that can only spend enough time each week to make 25 posts, these types of payment structures would benefit you the best. You'll get a high rate per post and be able to manage your posting obligation (to earn the coin) without it impacting your life.

Other people have the time and interest to be on the Forum a lot each week. For those people it makes more sense to have a pay-per-post compensation structure with a high or no limit on the number of posts paid for each month.

The number one rule is to be constructive with your posts. If you spam bullshit you'll get called out for it and be banned in no time. It's a great privilege to have these opportunities, don't ruin it for yourself or anyone else!

Welcome!

Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:19:14 PM

I've been meaning to enroll in a signature campaign but first wanted to know some tips to do it successfully.
Thanks

Just don't spam, read the rules, better to join sign campaign which use an escrow service, choose a sign campaign which are suitable with your time to spend it for posting, and you need fast action if you want to join in some sign campaign.

Also you can use your PM campaign to earn an extra and your avatar, when you get full member rank.
douse1984

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:48:45 AM

I aim to participate any signature campaign but with my current rank I can not earn any decent money. But will participate once I get better ranks.
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:14:39 PM

Thanks

It's very easy. Join signature campaign you like, choose signature campaign that suit to you. Rad the rules carefully and make sure you can follow the rules.

For example if signature campaign  is fixed rate and need 50 post minimum a week, you have to post 50 minimal in a week. If not you're not getting paid.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:13:06 PM

Thanks

It's very easy. Join signature campaign you like, choose signature campaign that suit to you. Rad the rules carefully and make sure you can follow the rules.

For example if signature campaign  is fixed rate and need 50 post minimum a week, you have to post 50 minimal in a week. If not you're not getting paid.

Yes people are very much interested in joining signature campaign but not ready to follow their rules and regulations which lead to loose the spot from a most rewarding campaign. Take time to educate yourself about their regulations that would produce good results from signature campaigns.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:20:19 PM

You would need lots of knowledge on Bitcoin in general, even better if you know it technically. The main reason being most campaign don't pay for local and offtopic posts. Set aside sometimes to browse the forum first and understand everything before deciding on a signature campaign.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: