Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two HIS 6990  (Read 3377 times)
Trader Joe (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

NO ESCROW

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 02:46:35 PM

Both cards run great. They hash around 380 with slight OC. I ran them with reduced memory and volts. Temps kept around 70. They are good cards. Original box included. They came with 3 year warranty. There is about a year and half left. Asking $380 shipped in USA. Coins or paypal. You cover the paypal fee's.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 02:53:56 PM

hold up there cowboy......$380 for the pair, or $380 each? 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
Trader Joe (OP)

NO ESCROW

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 02:56:51 PM

$380 each.    Cheesy
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 03:19:53 PM

Good price, if I had a power supply that could take two of them I'd buy them.  These are crazy LTC mining cards, they get ~900 kh/s each.  They'll probably be gone by the end of today.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
AndrewK

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 03:27:35 PM

sent you a pm.

1K4BacKKdssA5RGzaFx3D4LC9HVXjE2NvS
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 03:48:56 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2012, 04:04:27 PM by SaltySpitoon

sent you a pm.

As did I

edit* I looked into the HIS Warranty info, and the warranty is non transferable: http://www.hisdigital.com/us/support-71.shtml

"This Limited Warranty will not apply if a claim is made arising from any unacceptable use or care of the Product, including (without limitation) physically damaged, graphics card is burnt out, misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of God, unauthorized modification or repair, unauthorized commercial use and any operation of the Product outside HIS recommended parameters. This Limited Warranty is also invalid if any serial number or date stamp on the Product has been altered, obliterated or removed. Cosmetic damage and normal wear and tear are not covered.

This Limited Warranty is only valid in the country where originally purchased. If products were shipped internationally by an authorized reseller, country of original purchase is the shipping point of the reseller. This Limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.

HIS is not responsible for any loss, damage or shipping charges incurred to our RMA Center. Additionally, HIS reserves the right to inspect and verify the defects of the product(s) that are returned. Replacement or refund of purchased product is not included in the warranty."

that being said, the fact that the cards are still under warranty shows how old they are, and still seem to be in good shape. Just wanted to make sure that above was known.
tacotime
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 04:08:53 PM

If you've ever tried to RMA a HIS card you'd know too that the warranty is more or less worthless, they'll take 2 months to get you an RMA number and then another 2 to send you a replacement.  But nonetheless the cards usually worked fine.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
Trader Joe (OP)

NO ESCROW

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 04:13:26 PM

I find it funny how i turn down both of your offers and you both turn around and try to tear down my sale. Real nice. If anybody has issues i will handle the RMA and have them shipped back to my buyer. You could use my information too and just change the shipping address.
tacotime
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 04:14:31 PM

I find it funny how i turn down both of your offers and you both turn around and try to tear down my sale. Real nice. If anybody has issues i will handle the RMA and have them shipped back to my buyer.

I'm more tearing down HIS for sucking balls, it has nothing to do with you.  I'm sure the cards are fine.  Good luck with your sale!

Code:
Trader Joe (OP)

NO ESCROW

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 04:17:40 PM

Your both sad and talking smack cause you wont get them.
tacotime
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 04:20:30 PM

Your both just sad and talking smack cause you wont get them.

Code:
Trader Joe (OP)

NO ESCROW

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 04:22:13 PM

You know you want em.
tacotime
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 04:23:11 PM

I'M GOING TO KEEP CHANGING THE IMAGE MACRO AND YOU'LL HAVE TO EDIT YOUR POST

i'm going to work

Code:
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 04:23:57 PM

Your both sad and talking smack cause you wont get them.

Relax homes, perhaps you didn't read the last part of my post

sent you a pm.

As did I

edit* I looked into the HIS Warranty info, and the warranty is non transferable: http://www.hisdigital.com/us/support-71.shtml

"This Limited Warranty will not apply if a claim is made arising from any unacceptable use or care of the Product, including (without limitation) physically damaged, graphics card is burnt out, misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of God, unauthorized modification or repair, unauthorized commercial use and any operation of the Product outside HIS recommended parameters. This Limited Warranty is also invalid if any serial number or date stamp on the Product has been altered, obliterated or removed. Cosmetic damage and normal wear and tear are not covered.

This Limited Warranty is only valid in the country where originally purchased. If products were shipped internationally by an authorized reseller, country of original purchase is the shipping point of the reseller. This Limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.

HIS is not responsible for any loss, damage or shipping charges incurred to our RMA Center. Additionally, HIS reserves the right to inspect and verify the defects of the product(s) that are returned. Replacement or refund of purchased product is not included in the warranty."

that being said, the fact that the cards are still under warranty shows how old they are, and still seem to be in good shape. Just wanted to make sure that above was known.

That warranty wasn't the deal breaker for me, the no escrow was.
Trader Joe (OP)

NO ESCROW

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 04:27:52 PM

I prefer paypal to act as escrow. You know you turned around and talked shit in my post cause i turned you down. You suck.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 04:32:47 PM

I prefer paypal to act as escrow. You know you turned around and talked shit in my post cause i turned you down. You suck.

I didn't talk shit... I let you, and everyone else know the company's warranty policy. Had you sold the card, and then it crapped out, and the next person was under the impression it was under warranty, but it wasn't, depending on what kind of disclosure you gave, you would be liable for replacing the card. So you are welcome  Smiley

Again, read below, I didn't say anything negative about your cards, I believe I even said they looked to be in good condition.

If you knew about the warranty policy, and were hiding it, well... thats kind of shitty of you. If not, well now you know  Wink

edit* Also, you didn't turn me down, I just dont do deals any larger than a few BTC without using an escrow service.
Trader Joe (OP)

NO ESCROW

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 04:35:19 PM

Whatever you say boss. I still think you suck. Now that you have informed everybody you can stop posting in my thread now right? That would be awesome.
underminer

Activity: 210

Not for hire.

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:11:23 PM

Nice looking cards, so you are accepting payment through paypal only?  Have you reconsidered your price at all?  (Just curious.)  I would probably only be buying one...

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
Trader Joe (OP)

NO ESCROW

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:16:48 PM

I accept coins. I just dont feel like doing escrow. Im gonna stick with $380 including ship as my price.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 06:41:46 PM

I think most of the people shopping for cards would not buy them simply due to no escrow. There are people who offer free escrow services here with more posts than ~60 like you have. That is the true issue probably for most people.

Can we get a pic of them outside the box, it looks like they might be on a shelf in a best buy with your post it note against it. Just sayin.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: