Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Faster Ethminer  (Read 8926 times)
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 08:45:57 AM

Be aware! It's a scam!
The first - this shit doesn't working.
The second - Attention! After a few hours after launch this "miner" on my PC, someone tried to crack my gmail account!
OrientA

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:02:27 AM

Be aware! It's a scam!
The first - this shit doesn't working.
The second - Attention! After a few hours after launch this "miner" on my PC, someone tried to crack my gmail account!

Thanks for telling us.
venit4u

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:48:21 AM

I asked for the price, he said is 1BTC then sent it to me like "Thanks for your payment" with download link
I have scanned the file and is a virus !
OrientA

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:56:59 PM

I asked for the price, he said is 1BTC then sent it to me like "Thanks for your payment" with download link

Is there a way to catch the virus spreader and punish by law?
OzDigger

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:28:31 AM

Good day = Come in suckers

First of all, i made a new account to protect my identity because some people are not going to like this. = this way you cant call the police or see my Fraudulent other activity as it would not be fair to Judge me

Second, i'm selling this because i need money. = So your basically paying for me to hack you

Only selling this to a few lucky ones out there. = trying to find Suckers is all

If you want more info (price, etc..), contact me in a pm.

And yes of course i'm willing to use Escrow. = SUCKERS they setup fake escrow service.... or in this case you get the program and pay thinking you have a legit program, However you loose either way as once opened !  its called slide of hand to make you focus on one area where the real trap is waiting in another.

Hunt them down!   
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 11:53:33 PM

you can track the ip - locate the isp - find the account the ip was used with ... and have 'friends' in the business to teach this guys a lesson ...

if you dont have the above - he will get away with it all ...

#crysx

OrientA

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:26:23 PM

you can track the ip - locate the isp - find the account the ip was used with ... and have 'friends' in the business to teach this guys a lesson ...

#crysx

Will the police step in?
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 12:48:00 PM

#crysx

Will the police step in?

not for these small amounts of loss ... if he was running an exchange though Wink ...

police can step in if he has committed a crime in their jurisdiction ... but its highly unlikely ...

if he is habitual with these crimes - that 'could' be a different story ...

it is much easier to track someone that does this on a regular basis - than on a 'one off' ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: