Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be-Aware Clothing Just Launching  (Read 394 times)
Be-Aware (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 05:34:50 PM

Hi,

We have just launched our website today! We are Be-Aware Clothing. We design, and sell awareness t-shirts and other clothing items. Currently we are only selling shirts while we are designing our pants, shorts and other products.

As of now, we are accepting paypal, however we are working on accepting bitcoin.

Have a look, if you would like to purchase a shirt via bitcoin message me and we can work it out. Or simply but with paypal.

I'll be updating the website daily, and am working hard to implement the bitcoin function.

Thanks for reading!

www.be-awareclothing.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 10:42:24 PM

Your brand name is very bad. It sounds like Beware. No one would like to wear Beware. Moreover, your website name is hiphenated. That is bad too. Change these things and re-launch.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
dinvest

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 03:27:50 AM

Did you had professional marketing consultation? Anyway good luck!
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:46:29 AM

for Be-Aware logo i think that is too simple but for a bitcoin t-shirt the design is so good and i really like it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: