Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One ebay using bitcoin?  (Read 1011 times)
megamixfede (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:41:48 PM

im interested in make a project about bitcoins, i have been thinking in a site like ebay, or like silk road ( NOT ILEGAL), one place for buy and sale legal things using the bitcoin, do you think that it is possible?

Sorry for my bad english, thank you beforehand for your answers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:09:38 PM

Isnt purse.io something like that?
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:24:16 PM

im interested in make a project about bitcoins, i have been thinking in a site like ebay, or like silk road ( NOT ILEGAL), one place for buy and sale legal things using the bitcoin, do you think that it is possible?

You simply mean a marketplace like cryptothrift.

In any case I would be glad to help you
megamixfede (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:35:15 PM

a site like that can be profitable? which is the best way to do it? thank you beforehand for your answers.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:51:42 AM

a site like that can be profitable? which is the best way to do it? thank you beforehand for your answers.

You can earn profit from every WD transaction fees.
also you can use bitcoin ads network for your site.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:31:45 PM

using ad's as mentioned is a good idea but also just charging listing fees, and/or a selling fee like ebay is more then enough.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:48:32 PM

Do you think that it is possible? it is very possible besides you are not the first but you can make your own stand out by adding special features that are missing in the website like cryptothrift
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:56:29 PM

There are tens of thousands of places that take BTC right now.

http://spendbitcoins.com/places/c/shopping/serving/All

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:06:05 PM

Do you think that it is possible? it is very possible besides you are not the first but you can make your own stand out by adding special features that are missing in the website like cryptothrift

I was thinking that since cryptothrift has gotten the "ebay" format pretty down pat, maybe someone can implement a site that uses a "craigslist" type of site, where there are way more sections of the site that strongly focus on buying and selling goods and services... as well as a number of other miscellaneous sections on there that would suit everyones needs, based on your location... I'm not quite sure any one has done this, which is more specifically focused on using bitcoin as the primary form of currency.

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:12:15 PM

I was thinking that since cryptothrift has gotten the "ebay" format pretty down pat, maybe someone can implement a site that uses a "craigslist" type of site, where there are way more sections of the site that strongly focus on buying and selling goods and services... as well as a number of other miscellaneous sections on there that would suit everyones needs, based on your location... I'm not quite sure any one has done this, which is more specifically focused on using bitcoin as the primary form of currency.
I share your opinion and that is why i told the OP to include those features that those already existed website does not have but you can also do that for the community if you have the time and resources.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: