Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fix your hacked website and protect it from hackers for bitcoins  (Read 494 times)
xorred (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:56:53 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2016, 04:17:53 AM by xorred

I accept bitcoins (just contact me from my website's contact form and let me know you need to use that form of payment).

As the topic title says - I help protect businesses from hackers and also fix and repair hacked websites (Mostly Wordpress, but other platforms are welcome).

The service include searching, finding and removing any backdoors (sometimes even developers and designers leave backdoors which are a huge vulnerability). I will find anything which is not supposed to be on the website - including hidden links in the database.

Well, what's let is to leave my URL? https://sitefortify.com/hacked-website-repair/ (please be patient as the website is under a redesign right now, but you can still contact me from there). Any questions - PM me, but if you want fast response use the website form.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:46:52 AM

This would really be a good service that protects website from ddos attack but i will like to know if the OP will like to offer a vouch service and he should also mention his price here.
xorred (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:21:21 AM

50% discount for forum members for protecting their website from hackers (separate service from the hack repair one). The business pack of my service protects from ddos as well (and pretty good at that). And of course I can offer a vouch service to forum members - if your site gets hacked or has malware on it let me know.

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:52:39 AM

50% discount for forum members for protecting their website from hackers (separate service from the hack repair one). The business pack of my service protects from ddos as well (and pretty good at that). And of course I can offer a vouch service to forum members - if your site gets hacked or has malware on it let me know.

As a matter of fact it seems people can get this done for free though i do not wish to post any url link.
xorred (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:15:37 PM

You are welcome to post urls and links all you like. I have 10 years of infosec / incident response behind me in major corporations (HP one of them) and I will just laugh if anyone claims to know security well enough to do my job for free by posting / reading a link. I'm author of books on the topic - feel free to post any articles you like. It's the same as if someone is sick and you offer them to read a free article online on how to get better instead of seeing a doctor who studied 10/15 years on how to help people. You simply can't compare a link to experienced expert help. Once someone burns themselves by 'doing it from a link' they will come to seek an expert once again. And would you take the responsibility for any financial damage they incur by following your incompetent advice? Don't think so.
williamstark

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:30:24 PM

I am in such a situation and have question ‘Why is my hacked website redirecting to Bitcoin ?’ ‘Have they deleted my website ?’ ‘Can my website be fixed from this infection?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: