Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me ideas!  (Read 1632 times)
lightenx (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:43:53 PM

What website do you want to see created? I'm bored and I can't think of one myself.
megamixfede

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:01:15 PM

men im interested in profitable projects about bitcoin, you can add me to skype: megamixfede.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:02:28 PM

why not create a detailed list of all POS coins and their specs as well as their links, i know i would use that

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:08:59 PM

i have a pretty good idea: make a website where you can sign up with your btc address and you have to prove u own it by signing up with your private key. and after you sign up u can chat with other ppl using their btc address. its like a chat but with btc addys
lightenx (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:42:51 PM

Great hugroll! I might make it
derrend

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 10:51:24 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 11:13:42 PM by derrend

How about a website which indexes subkeys for companies so people can then use it to see which company an address belongs to?
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:54:35 PM

What about a website that is like craigslist, but is known for being used for cryptocurrencies.  So it has jobs/gigs/serices/for sale/ etc. etc. ? I think this would be very beneficial for people in the crypto community.

x_Molotov

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:45:18 PM

Maybe something that is a mixture between fiverr for bitcoin, in where you can sell stuff like ebay, or do gigs or other stuff like on fiverr, and a blog site, in where BTC users sign on, and can chat easily with other users, kind of a mix between Chennan's and Hugroll's suggestions, been thinking about this idea for awhile.

If you want to talk, add me on skype @gmtrack56.
chennan
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:52:52 PM

Maybe something that is a mixture between fiverr for bitcoin, in where you can sell stuff like ebay, or do gigs or other stuff like on fiverr, and a blog site, in where BTC users sign on, and can chat easily with other users, kind of a mix between Chennan's and Hugroll's suggestions, been thinking about this idea for awhile.

Actually I think this is a really good idea... a social website that promotes businesses to sell stuff on their using bitcoin addresses and no email registration required.  That would be awesome.

x_Molotov

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:59:45 PM

Actually I think this is a really good idea... a social website that promotes businesses to sell stuff on their using bitcoin addresses and no email registration required.  That would be awesome.

Thank you sir!

I have some more finetuning ideas if you want to hmu, including both a livechat/type of thing, as well as a blog post type thing.
However, it would have to not become 4-Chan -ish if it were to be more commercial based!
chennan
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:15:07 AM

Thank you sir!

I have some more finetuning ideas if you want to hmu, including both a livechat/type of thing, as well as a blog post type thing.
However, it would have to not become 4-Chan -ish if it were to be more commercial based!

Well it could always use a reddit type of format, or a format that you develop... If it uses businesses to sell stuff on there, then you could take a small percentage of the sales, but if it's more of just a forum then you will definitely need ads to support the site and to make a small profit.

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:42:43 AM

I was thinking of something like a web-based economy driven game..
I'm currently making a MUD like this, but it seems like there isn't much traction for having to use an external client

and it's much easier to incorporate Bitcoin or any other currency (even counterparty assets) to web-based games
derrend

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 03:50:57 AM

How about a website which indexes subkeys for companies so people can then use it to see which company an address belongs to?
Never mind, looks like I beat you to it Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059474.0
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:15:46 AM

I will to see bitcoin charity giving website to help people who are in need, something like gofunding or indiegogo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:06:16 AM

Bitcoin game, based on web or desktop. also the game is have a simple graphic but maximal gameplay(i still don't have idea with a gameplay).
maybe based on RPG game is good idea, recall, coinrpg is looks like cooled off.
x_Molotov

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:12:48 PM

Thank you sir!

Well it could always use a reddit type of format, or a format that you develop... If it uses businesses to sell stuff on there, then you could take a small percentage of the sales, but if it's more of just a forum then you will definitely need ads to support the site and to make a small profit.

Yes!

Also, some sort of market game.
Like the stock market,but people invest BTC to play.

Something that won't be a scam, but isn't truly just stocks, or some market type game.

Similar to EvE Online market, but for BTC.

Don't really know how that would work, but would be chill.

Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:27:03 PM

Create an email custom website service which use bitcoin as payment. i never see service like that which accept bitcoin.
lightenx (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:52:30 PM

What website do you want to see created? I'm bored and I can't think of one myself.

Copy of Google play however this project will need bunch of developers and not only one . Idea is to make developers make games related to Bitcoin and the ability to make in-game purchases only using Bitcoin and you earn money of course just like Google play earn 25$ per user who wants to add their games there . That's not going to happen easily though and I'am not sure if you have the required skills for all that .
i created one appsotre before with bitcoin, I can make it
chennan
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:02:35 PM

Thank you sir!

Yes!

Also, some sort of market game.
Like the stock market,but people invest BTC to play.

Something that won't be a scam, but isn't truly just stocks, or some market type game.

Similar to EvE Online market, but for BTC.

Don't really know how that would work, but would be chill.

I believe you're talking about binary options, and they have a couple of websites like that already... Just google binary options with Bitcoin and all of them should come up.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: