Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Gleb Gamow Bruno Kucinskas Is a scammer, a thief, a Liar and an Extortionist Piggy Pig Pigdog  (Read 917 times)
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:29:10 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2015, 02:46:28 AM by dooglus

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713 is locked.

Surely it isn't OK to make allegations against someone and then lock the thread so that they can't defend themselves?

Please either delete the thread or unlock it to allow further discussion.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:32:02 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713 is locked.

Surely it isn't OK to make allegations against someone and then lock the thread so that they can't defend themselves?

Please either delete the thread or unlock it to allow further discussion.

Thanks, bud. This Bruno Kucinskas dude needs to stopped at all... Wait, WTF!  Grin Grin Grin
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:57:02 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179179.0

Cheesy

Unusually, you are correct.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:06:33 AM

I reported the thread as shit-tier. The mods didn't give a fuck.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:58:31 AM

I reported the thread as shit-tier. The mods didn't give a fuck.

Shhhhh! Leroy Fodor's now online. If wes be very, very, very quiet, perhaps he won't know we're here HAHAHAing at his expense. HAHAHA

Wait till he gets a load of my next post I'm currently penning. He's sure to have a miserable Sunday with his family upon reading it. HAHAHA

@OP Any chance the word "Pig" could fit at the end of the title of this thread? HAHAHA Thanks, in advance. HAHAHA

EDIT: I just checked, and yes it will. Please change the title of this thread to the following:

Gleb Gamow Bruno Kucinskas is a Scammer, a Thief, a Liar and an Extortionist Pig

<feel free to put a disclaimer in the OP that I suggested the change if such would make you feel more comfortable>
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:41:38 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2015, 02:53:25 AM by dooglus

EDIT: I just checked, and yes it will. Please change the title of this thread to the following:

Gleb Gamow Bruno Kucinskas is a Scammer, a Thief, a Liar and an Extortionist Pig

<feel free to put a disclaimer in the OP that I suggested the change if such would make you feel more comfortable>

But the title of this thread is simply the title of the other thread prefixed by "Re: ", because it is about the other thread.

Edit: also, it doesn't fit. I can't type any more characters.

Edit2: don't rely on client-side input validation.

Edit3: it turns out the server truncates the subject at 100 characters anyway

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:21:24 AM

But the title of this thread is simply the title of the other thread prefixed by "Re: ", because it is about the other thread.

Thanks anyway, bud, but it does fit. I just double checked.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:33:11 AM

Digging the new revamped title doog  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:41:27 AM

Digging the new revamped title doog  Grin

Hey, quit bumping this thread depicting me as a scammer, bud.  Grin Grin Grin

EDIT: Just say the title change. I think he went overboard. HAHAHA Oink Oink!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:25:58 AM

Crypto's most honorable member, Leroy Fodor, just penned another post in his locked thread about my scammy ass: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg13833933#msg13833933

Feel free to stick it up my ass here. HAHAHA
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 08:13:14 AM

There is no rule in the format of scam threads depicting we can not lock threads to keep well known trolls from trolling a thread with 12 of his accounts not to defend himself but hide bury facts.

That thread is 1 page long and provides more truth than his whatever.... what is it 100 pages who knows against me.

The thread is only updated when he does something that deserves it to be.

It is not full of opinion it is full of facts.

If Bruno could act like and adult I wouldn't have needed to lock it, but in his defense he started his own threads all of which he never even tried to defend himself, Just trolled on with more nonsense, thus, he has no defense.

How exactly do you defend yourself against a police report again? What that is not him in the police report, unfortunately it was he who pointed me to that police report.

All i did was take the array of stuff available about him thru searches just like the format says we are to do and I put themn all in one place so readers can see.

Ask yourself do you honestly think Bruno has the capicity to go in that thread address each of those concerns like an adult? Ill give you the answer, go quote in any of the parody he started against himself where he directly addresses all of those concerns. and Ill unlockl the thread,

he can start by explaining TRUTHFULLY why he stole 2800 dollars and scammed a guy by selling him a broken miner. Why he could nt just take the cash he stole and instantly pay him and why it took almost 2 years to pay the guy back who actually footed the bill to keep his butt out of jail.

Let him start there.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:37:23 AM

There is no rule in the format of scam threads depicting we can not lock threads to keep well known trolls from trolling a thread with 12 of his accounts not to defend himself but hide bury facts.

That thread is 1 page long and provides more truth than his whatever.... what is it 100 pages who knows against me.

If Bruno could act like and adult I wouldn't have needed to lock it, but in his defense he started his own threads all of which he never even tried to defend himself, Just trolled on with more nonsense, thus, he has no defense.

How exactly do you defend yourself against a police report again? What that is not him in the police report, unfortunately it was he who pointed me to that police report.

All i did was take the array of stuff available about him thru searches just like the format says we are to do and I put themn all in one place so readers can see.

Ask yourself do you honestly think Bruno has the capicity to go in that thread address each of those concerns like an adult? Ill give you the answer, go quote in any of the parody he started against himself where he directly addresses all of those concerns. and Ill unlockl the thread,

he can start by explaining TRUTHFULLY why he stole 2800 dollars and scammed a guy by selling him a broken miner. Why he could nt just take the cash he stole and instantly pay him and why it took almost 2 years to pay the guy back who actually footed the bill to keep his butt out of jail.

Let him start there.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 09:07:51 AM

Let him start there.

Like I said

If Bruno could act like and adult I wouldn't have needed to lock it, but in his defense he started his own threads all of which he never even tried to defend himself, Just trolled on with more nonsense,
Bruno your avoiding again Let me help.

Dooglus you can step in any time bro, You got this ball rolling, lets see if Bruno can do as you state and Defend himself

He can start by explaining TRUTHFULLY why he stole 2800 dollars and scammed a guy by selling him a broken miner. Why he could not just take the cash he stole and instantly pay him and why it took almost 2 years to pay the guy back who actually footed the bill to keep his butt out of jail.

See how you didnt answer the question nor defend yourself, but tried and distract the reaqders with useless ramblings and rediculous memes?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY POST NOW BRUNO??

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:31:45 AM

Let him start there.

Like I said

If Bruno could act like and adult I wouldn't have needed to lock it, but in his defense he started his own threads all of which he never even tried to defend himself, Just trolled on with more nonsense,
Bruno your avoiding again Let me help.

Dooglus you can step in any time bro, You got this ball rolling, lets see if Bruno can do as you state and Defend himself

He can start by explaining TRUTHFULLY why he stole 2800 dollars and scammed a guy by selling him a broken miner. Why he could not just take the cash he stole and instantly pay him and why it took almost 2 years to pay the guy back who actually footed the bill to keep his butt out of jail.

See how you didnt answer the question nor defend yourself, but tried and distract the reaqders with useless ramblings and rediculous memes?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY POST NOW BRUNO??

Seriously? Since March of 2015 you've been asked why you lied about being involved in Bitcoin since 2009 when all proof points to you not learning about Bitcoin till the third week of May 2014. Let's start there, shall we?
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 10:01:24 AM

Seriously? Since March of 2015 you've been asked why you lied about being involved in Bitcoin since 2009 when all proof points to you not learning about Bitcoin till the third week of May 2014. Let's start there, shall we?

OFF TOPIC AGAIN, that belongs in one of the 5 accusation threads you have started against me. the topic is "Gleb Gamow Bruno Kucinskas Is a scammer, a thief, a Liar and an Extortionist Piggy Pig Pigdog" So lets get back to what is important. A question I have been asking since what may or so last year that you keep avoiding. And FYI most people saw right thru your posts and the ones who do ask me, And it si very few about my involvement get the answer, which is provided in your thread if I am not mistaken. You just refuse to accept it and continue on with your copy and paste skills of hiding. You see how even your own nonsense stops eve n you from seeing your own answers?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:27:10 PM

OFF TOPIC AGAIN, that belongs in one of the 5 accusation threads you have started against me. the topic is "Gleb Gamow Bruno Kucinskas Is a scammer, a thief, a Liar and an Extortionist Piggy Pig Pigdog" So lets get back to what is important. A question I have been asking since what may or so last year that you keep avoiding. And FYI most people saw right thru your posts and the ones who do ask me, And it si very few about my involvement get the answer, which is provided in your thread if I am not mistaken. You just refuse to accept it and continue on with your copy and paste skills of hiding. You see how even your own nonsense stops eve n you from seeing your own answers?

You wanna try again you fuckin' retard? Your scam thread on my scammy ass was penned because you've yet to address truthfully when you got into Bitcoin, doling out negative trust thingies like candy to all those who've questioned you, including one dude that's NOT me but I baited your retard ass into believing it was indeed me, thus giving some innocent dude a neg trust under the auspices that you're venerable and those who talk to themselves about you are below board.

For the past year, StakeMiners Ponzi has been your full-time occupation according to your words, but all can see that there's no way it could afford you and your partner a living, let alone some scant income either one of you. Even your 3-year-old MENSA son and crack whore daughter can see that sans Googling. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 04:38:16 PM

Let him start there.

So the basis of your scam accusation is this deal, which you were not a part of, and which has been since resolved:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=667460

That and apparently you don't like Bruno's trolling. Is there anything else you want to add to the scam accusation?

Please use this format:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

Scam Report Format

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]