Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED December 4] DETAILED Site Monitor - Paying + SCAMS, READ Before Invest  (Read 24058 times)
rychallenge (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:25:50 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 04:35:22 AM by rychallenge

SCAM DICTIONARY
List of Scamming Sites and Owners

1. User: MultiCryptos
multicryptos was a good game when he begin...then, he open many sites duplicate with different system and begin scamming user coins. This is someone not to be trusted, or anything that look like his site...
here is two example of his project, one vipdoubler (scam) and one multicryptos (scam)
he also run current scams: vipdoubler, multicryptos, coinrise, upcryptos, etc. list goes on

2. Sites: True2x/CoinTwice/Doubler Scams
Unknown admin create these doubler scams direct copy of old sites, over and over. used script and fake deposits/fake payouts. this is not a trustworthy site if they use this type of design or script.

@OP just FYI, your link to coinbooster doesn't work because the site security is http:// instead of https://  .
I despise these type of ponzis, but at least because of this list the newbs won't fall for the obviously scamming ones(already saturated)
fixed...
and yes, understandable. this list just shows which ones are 'done' and which ones are "ok to play"
NikoInc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:53:15 PM

Why isn't Ore-Mine included in this List?
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:32:46 PM

will be monitoring this wonderful thread and in this case I won't be checking all threads one by one to see if its still working Tongue this thread will be a big help , thanks OP! just a suggestion, you can also post your donation/tipping bitcoin address and maybe someone will reward  you for the effort you put in this thread. I will be happily to tip you if I will be lucky and gain profit in one of the monitored sites. Smiley
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:14:27 PM

I don't know if this list is based on investment like HYIP monitors make usually
or just based on the OP feedbacks, so we can't trust so enough, everyone have his special feedbacks for each website
If it's based on the OP investments he should put his investments and their dates, this way works the monitors.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:14:12 PM

I don't know if this list is based on investment like HYIP monitors make usually
or just based on the OP feedbacks, so we can't trust so enough, everyone have his special feedbacks for each website
If it's based on the OP investments he should put his investments and their dates, this way works the monitors.
no because that is the worst way to monitor HYIP....they always pay monitor investors to trick users.
i have justified all ratings into the table, investment should not matter.
Why isn't Ore-Mine included in this List?

i still have to add many more site!

will be monitoring this wonderful thread and in this case I won't be checking all threads one by one to see if its still working Tongue this thread will be a big help , thanks OP! just a suggestion, you can also post your donation/tipping bitcoin address and maybe someone will reward  you for the effort you put in this thread. I will be happily to tip you if I will be lucky and gain profit in one of the monitored sites. Smiley
yes i might do this when i have more feedback for this list, when it is a lot bigger!
phylonia

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 11:16:15 PM

AGAIN where have I stated it is a scam...
it is "saturated"
meaning it is old.
why would anyone want to invest in a old ponzi?
if you want to invest in an old ponzi go for it
definition of saturated as per statuses in op
"site is still recorded as paying, but the game is to old to pay new investors."

never call it a scam.
"Doublebot claim that all roi is made from "magic" (while justifying trading?) how still paying, do not know. (minus 2 rating point)"

He have say already how he get the double.

And logical if you're not too stupid you will understand that it is because of all the payments that can do it, surely losing money with this system but loses more than he wins, so in the end it recovers everything and always double quite easily, he must surely also gain a stock (in addition to his own benefit to it).

I see your others sites...

Trading bot can take 100 BTC invested and sell it for $241. Than after time, when the price will move down, It can buy more Bitcoins for $232 (for example).
Fee is 0.2%.
(241 * 100) - (241 * 100) * 0.002 = $24051
(24051 / 232) - (24051 /  232) * 0.002 = 103.46 BTC

The income is 3.46%

No Ponzi, but still profitable. Magic.

he says "magic" in his OP...
you really want to send this guy hoping for magic?

It's a troll, to explain it to another criticism that one can not always be made on the winner of buying and selling. And so if HIM (the faultfinder) can do it without losing anything he goes to Wall Street and many people are willing to pay a lot of money to win more.

Read and understand before saying anything. And in French it said is an expression (and it seems that in English it is also an expression). To say "shut up and enjoy."

Then how is it that the payments aren't sent until new deposits are in? (as the OP says, in batches)
do not justify what we all see is a saturated ponzi. unless you are to silly enough to see it, like we all can already see?
if you do not like this list, don't look at it, or make your own

I received my payments between 40-50 days (except where the admin had anticipated that there had been a problem of payment). I see NO connection with the new arriving at the site, knowing that most people are like me, send that part of the payment received thus never lose and merely profit. Anyway ... The site soon 1yr if it was a scam site there is already close ...

But hey continue to believe that it is a scam, as I already participate on another forum a lot of self purchasing software and resale bitcoin exist, such as the admin Doublebot to explain it is not without risk. And as I can tell you, the more bitcoins to, the more we can quickly catch up to what we lost.

And I also advise to never put large sum on such a site on the table and I do: http://touchmyworld.site90.com/doublebot (it's in French).

I continue send:

Code:
1: (0,0002) send the "2:45PM — avril 21, 2015" receive (0,0004) the "8:06AM — juin 10, 2015" (ni 50 days).
Proof: https://blockchain.info/tx/7ab3ab24341a1b67a694542784a776743de580bca0a282c03c658f37c9fbc7bc

2: (0,01) send the "7:32PM — juin 10, 2015" receive (0,02) the "11:41AM — août 22, 2015" (in 73 days). (the site had a problem, so the waiting was longer, a payment problem I think I saw on a forum.)
Proof: https://blockchain.info/tx/d3d11a3a2083de843121070cc17de2e6f73e8ae5a011c488673e5ab2dd6c152d

3: (0,01) send the "7:52PM — août 22, 2015" receive (0,02) the "5:54PM — octobre 2, 2015" (in 42 days).
Proof: https://blockchain.info/tx/fbe09e35cb7addf776cdf352df399717af4676ae1afc0c02fa3b3924700757ba

4: (0,014181) send the "6:45PM — octobre 2, 2015" receive ... Pending

ACTIVE   0.02836200 BTC   Progress:   16.28%

It continues to go smoothly and no less quickly.

And you can connect to doublebot with my adress: 15DrYD7Aj4CcakXCAwcqqYhkwE2NrBZYTi for see, i have 2 referer and win 116 000 with it.

Donate Bitcoin - 1G3d7eFhGEFEV3yjtCdvdidzt5yvAws5zp Buy bitcoins
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:18:03 PM

monitored site have been added:
+ ore-mine.org
+ iz-nop.com
+ Delta Investments (bitcointalk program)
+ one1-touch.com
+ invest-coin.com
+ btc-pyramid.com

scam site added:
+ x-value.org
+ cointwice.in
+ coinbase investments
+ unique-Income.com
+ bitcoin.winspiral.net
+ x2-bitcoin.co.nf
+ wiscapital.biz
+ primedime.net

total sites in list, now 23!
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:19:04 PM

waiting over 30 days (or even over 14 days) is considered saturated.
like I said, saturated does not mean scam, it just means saturated with investors (which it is, you can not deny).
it is not in the scam list, it is still in the monitor.

AGAIN where have I stated it is a scam...
it is "saturated"
meaning it is old.
why would anyone want to invest in a old ponzi?
if you want to invest in an old ponzi go for it
definition of saturated as per statuses in op
"site is still recorded as paying, but the game is to old to pay new investors."

never call it a scam.
"Doublebot claim that all roi is made from "magic" (while justifying trading?) how still paying, do not know. (minus 2 rating point)"

He have say already how he get the double.

And logical if you're not too stupid you will understand that it is because of all the payments that can do it, surely losing money with this system but loses more than he wins, so in the end it recovers everything and always double quite easily, he must surely also gain a stock (in addition to his own benefit to it).

I see your others sites...

Trading bot can take 100 BTC invested and sell it for $241. Than after time, when the price will move down, It can buy more Bitcoins for $232 (for example).
Fee is 0.2%.
(241 * 100) - (241 * 100) * 0.002 = $24051
(24051 / 232) - (24051 /  232) * 0.002 = 103.46 BTC

The income is 3.46%

No Ponzi, but still profitable. Magic.

he says "magic" in his OP...
you really want to send this guy hoping for magic?

It's a troll, to explain it to another criticism that one can not always be made on the winner of buying and selling. And so if HIM (the faultfinder) can do it without losing anything he goes to Wall Street and many people are willing to pay a lot of money to win more.

Read and understand before saying anything. And in French it said is an expression (and it seems that in English it is also an expression). To say "shut up and enjoy."

Then how is it that the payments aren't sent until new deposits are in? (as the OP says, in batches)
do not justify what we all see is a saturated ponzi. unless you are to silly enough to see it, like we all can already see?
if you do not like this list, don't look at it, or make your own

I received my payments between 40-50 days (except where the admin had anticipated that there had been a problem of payment). I see NO connection with the new arriving at the site, knowing that most people are like me, send that part of the payment received thus never lose and merely profit. Anyway ... The site soon 1yr if it was a scam site there is already close ...

But hey continue to believe that it is a scam, as I already participate on another forum a lot of self purchasing software and resale bitcoin exist, such as the admin Doublebot to explain it is not without risk. And as I can tell you, the more bitcoins to, the more we can quickly catch up to what we lost.

And I also advise to never put large sum on such a site on the table and I do: http://touchmyworld.site90.com/doublebot (it's in French).

I continue send:

Code:
1: (0,0002) send the "2:45PM — avril 21, 2015" receive (0,0004) the "8:06AM — juin 10, 2015" (ni 50 days).
Proof: https://blockchain.info/tx/7ab3ab24341a1b67a694542784a776743de580bca0a282c03c658f37c9fbc7bc

2: (0,01) send the "7:32PM — juin 10, 2015" receive (0,02) the "11:41AM — août 22, 2015" (in 73 days). (the site had a problem, so the waiting was longer, a payment problem I think I saw on a forum.)
Proof: https://blockchain.info/tx/d3d11a3a2083de843121070cc17de2e6f73e8ae5a011c488673e5ab2dd6c152d

3: (0,01) send the "7:52PM — août 22, 2015" receive (0,02) the "5:54PM — octobre 2, 2015" (in 42 days).
Proof: https://blockchain.info/tx/fbe09e35cb7addf776cdf352df399717af4676ae1afc0c02fa3b3924700757ba

4: (0,014181) send the "6:45PM — octobre 2, 2015" receive ... Pending

ACTIVE   0.02836200 BTC   Progress:   16.28%

It continues to go smoothly and no less quickly.
Yofun

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:25:25 AM

Hey rychallenge this is a awesome list here.

Could you add iznop?
glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:14:17 AM

VIPdoubler scammed by not paying out first big investor. He was supposed to pay out 1.4M Doge (0.675 BTC) but he kept the money for himself.  To add to the deception he still lists the amount as 'PAID' on his website, which is a blatant lie, to trick people into believing he's running an honest game. First degree scam.

rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:21:03 AM

Could you add iznop?
was already on list when i post in your thread Smiley

VIPdoubler scammed by not paying out first big investor. He was supposed to pay out 1.4M Doge (0.675 BTC) but he kept the money for himself.  To add to the deception he still lists the amount as 'PAID' on his website, which is a blatant lie, to trick people into believing he's running an honest game. First degree scam.
ok i have put him as "on hold"
if in 48 hour issue is not resolved, he go onto the scam list, is this ok?
glorytime

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:32:01 AM

Could you add iznop?

Sure, that's ok with me. It already has been more than 48 hours but I will let you know if VIPdoubler (=MultiCryptos) will resolve the issue honestly within another 48 hours.

@rychallenge, thanks for updating your thread, you're providing a great service.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:37:15 AM

Could you add iznop?

Sure, that's ok with me. It already has been more than 48 hours but I will let you know if VIPdoubler (=MultiCryptos) will resolve the issue honestly within another 48 hours.

@rychallenge, thanks for updating your thread, you're providing a great service.
he going on scam list..48 hour passed and confirmed it is multicrypto admin who has countless client complaint...
check out top of this page (page 2), scam dictionary!
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:36:05 AM

This is very helpful thread, i will get to know if a site is a scam or still paying without visiting threads of them here one by one. Thanks for the effort m8 im following to this thread now
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:38:18 AM

This is very helpful thread, i will get to know if a site is a scam or still paying without visiting threads of them here one by one. Thanks for the effort m8 im following to this thread now
thank u for ur feedback  Grin Grin
momore

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:11:55 AM

**subscribe to this thread, keep up to date (u can also auto-watch topic if you reply!)

Click Here to visit Page 2 - Scam Dictionary
(all scam sites, what they look like, who to avoid)

If you have site suggestions or think someone/some site belong on Scam Dictionary then please POST!

==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ====
hello

this thread is to notify all sites in this board. i play these hyip games very often, and i have a good understanding on how it work, who is scam, who is not.
I have play hyip for over 2 years, i know which one will last long, and as a result my investment usually result in profit.
i will post status of hyip, if i have invested, and my rating out of 10 based on risk and lifetime.
this will be the 'one stop' thread for newbie, as i was once just like you!
this can be a healthy resource for this board.
note: i am not a paid monitor, i do this so that people in this community are safe. i will not take payment for site listed here. i may place referral link, but not more than once every 5 sites. i rarely place referral link unless site is good.

==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ====

site types:
Game: Site that state that it is ponzi/they are running a game
Cloud: Cloud Mining site that state all investment go toward 'cloud mining' (90% of the time, not the case)
HYIP: Sites that promise high ROI, can last long, but can close at any time!
Faucet: Faucet games that let you pay for upgrades in return for higher faucet rates. These are known to be scams and yield very low ROI, be careful!

statuses:
New: site is less than one week old
Paying: site is over one week old and still paying users
On hold: site is experiencing issues, do not invest but not yet scam
Saturated: site is still recorded as paying, but the game is to old to pay new investors.
Scam: site is no longer paying do not invest.

My rating are based on:
- Expected lifetime
- If owner has owned site before (noticeable with site script and design)
- Plan offered (high roi, higher risk)
- Domain/Hosting type (free, drop points)
- Script (if duplicate of other site, or just html site, lower point)
all site start with 5 rating points for fairness. rating reason is all under the monitor table.

Monitor:

Type
|
Site Name
|
URL
|
Date Started
|
Accepted Currency
|
Investment Plan(s)
|
Affiliate Commission
|
Thread
|
Status
|
Rating
Faucet
|
Ore-Mine
||
28/08/2014
|
BTC
|
8 Levels
|
6%
||
Paying
|
7.5/10
HYIP
|
RobitBot
||
24/08/2015
|
BTC, PM
|
14% profit in 7 days
|
2%
||
Paying
|
6.5/10
Game
|
Iz-Nop
||
02/08/2015
|
BTC
|
130% when bank can pay
|
N/A
||
Paying
|
6/10
HYIP
|
Wallet+
||
19/09/2015
|
BTC, PM, OK, PAYEER
|
1.11%-5.55% daily
|
3 level (5%, 1%, .5%)
||
Paying
|
5.5/10
HYIP
|
Delta Investments
||
08/30/2015
|
BTC
|
Variable (usually 2%-15%)
|
N/A
||
Paying
|
5.5/10
HYIP
|
One1 Touch
||
01/10/2015
|
BTC, PM, PAYEER
|
4%-4.45% daily
|
3 level (5%, 3%, 1%)
||
Paying
|
4.5/10
Faucet
|
CoinBooster
||
06/10/2015
|
BTC
|
5 levels
|
50%
||
New
|
4.5/10
Game
|
CryptoFate
||
07/10/2015
|
BTC
|
150% instant/30days
|
N/A
||
New
|
4.5/10
HYIP
|
Invest Coin
||
09/10/2015
|
BTC, PM, PAYEER
|
1.03% - 2.3% Daily
|
2 level (8%, 3%)
||
New
|
4/10
HYIP
|
DoubleBot
||
20/03/2015
|
BTC
|
2x in variable time
|
12%
||
Saturated
|
3.5/10
HYIP
|
CryptoBoost
||
08/10/2015
|
BTC
|
30% in 30 hours
|
10%
||
New
|
2.5/10
Cloud
|
BTC-Pyramid
||
10/10/2015
|
BTC
|
1GH/s 0.000971BTC
|
N/A
||
New
|
1/10
HYIP
|
LongTermPaying
||
04/10/2015
|
BTC
|
114% variable
|
3%
||
ON HOLD
|
1/10

Scam sites:
[Thread] SCAM: X-Value.org - Long term ponzi has now collapsed...site is offline.
[Thread] SCAM: True2x.com - repeated posting, copying other thread text, not paying, not custom script. the list do not end. Do not invest here.
[Thread] SCAM: x2-bitcoin.co.nf - html site (no auto script). invest at your own risk, this is considered scam (0 rating)
[Thread] SCAM: Bitcoin.winspiral.net - junked with ads, 100 day plan, not an advised investment (0 rating, considered scam)
[Thread] SCAM: Cointwice.in - faked payouts on payout page...typical scam script
[Thread] SCAM: Coinbase Investments - posing as coinbase...no website, all deposits sent to luckybit. Scam.
[Thread] SCAM: Unique-income.com - cheapest goldcoder script and free design, reported scam and not paying.
[Thread] SCAM: Wiscapital.biz - reported no longer paying.
[Thread] SCAM: PrimeDime.net - man was gambling with people money, and eventually he lose. Scam.
[Thread] SCAM: VIPdoubler.com - multicryptos scammer, now listed in scam dictionary.

my advise:
- Iz-Nop fair ponzi game, do not invest to late into round, always be aware of when new round start.
- Invest-coin goldcoder script and fairly new, be careful, invest small if you decide to
- One1-Touch also goldcoder script and paying, promising, but keep investment at steady pace.
- Doublebot saturated, not wise to invest
- Robitbot is getting very big, now is the cut off for investment before the scam period is going to begin. I recommend not to invest now, it is to late!
- CoinBooster seem trustworthy, but be careful as most faucet based site go scam quick. There may be hope with trustworthy hero, but never be to sure.
- CryptoBoost is paying, though using noncustom script. Invest in short plans if you invest, and small amounts to make sure losses aren't to large if it goes sour.
- CryptoFate is new, but eventually will become saturated or collapse. It is not sustainable even though it is a game. It is safe to invest, until 20 day mark (break even for first day loser for 5% per day).
- WalletPlus is quite large in fiat investment, offering semi-stable roi. This is an ok investment, but not my most recommended. Safer than most site on the list.
- LongTermPaying is now on hold due to issues with admin and with site function. Do not invest until fixed.
- BTC-Pyramid is a very low quality designed site and GHs price is obvious that it is a ponzi (0.000971 for ghs is nearly half price standard rate.) Do not recommend, invest at own risk.
- Ore-Mine been online for quite a long time, and has paid considerable amount. This could be proven to be online for a long time, or sign of soon collapse. Be careful, but could be stable investment.
- Delta Investments owned by an altcoin owner and quite trustworthy member. Could be trusted, as also gives stable ROI. No website with automatic processing lets the rating down.

Rating reason/warning section:
- Robitbot suspected previous owner of EnlargerOK (minus 2 rating points)
- Robitbot paying for 48 days, legitimate so far, though could come to a close soon (+3 rating points)
- Robitbot admin still online (gain 0.5 rating points)
- CoinBooster admin hero account with +10 trust (could be purchased, though +2 rating points for this)
- CoinBooster launch within one week ago (minus 1.5 points)
- CoinBooster purchased script, not custom (minus 1 point)
- CryptoBoost purchased cheap, non custom script (minus 1 point)
- CryptoBoost non-unique design, used many time (minus 0.5 points)
- CryptoBoost launch within one week ago (minus 1.5 point)
- Doublebot online for months (still paying), though ponzi is saturated (no point change)
- Doublebot has no design (just color text) and very basic script (minus 1.5 points)
- Doublebot admin still online and answering support (+1 point)
- Doublebot claim that all roi is made from "magic" (while justifying trading?) how still paying, do not know. (minus 2 rating point)
- CryptoFate admitted game + provably fair alogrithm (+1 point)
- CryptoFate is a ponzi that will eventually collapse, there is no plan for this time (-1 point)
- CryptoFate uses custom script and design (+1 point)
- CryptoFate launch less than one week ago (-1.5 points)
- WalletPlus proven paying, 3 weeks+ old (+0.5 point rating)
- WalletPlus unique design, non custom script (minus 0.5 points)
- WalletPlus paying, no customer issues (+1 point)
- WalletPlus no admin support on bitcointalk (minus 0.5 points)
- LongTermPaying site functions not working, currently on hold (minus 2.5 points)
- LongTermPaying admin active trying to sort issue (+0.5 points)
- LongTermPaying, currently not paying (minus 2 points)
- BTC-Pyramid launch less than one week ago (minus 1.5 points)
- BTC-Pyramid running under cloud mining scheme (minus 1 point)
- BTC-Pyramid selling gh/s nearly half price than going price (minus 1.5 points)
- Ore-Mine online for over a year (+1.5 points)
- Ore-Mine paid over 1000BTC and no scam reports (+2 points)
- Ore-Mine very basic script and design, minimal UI (minus 1 point)
- DeltaInvestments trustworthy admin (+1 points)
- DeltaInvestments over one month old, no scam reports (+1 points)
- DeltaInvestments no website, purely bitcointalk operated (minus 0.5 points)
- One1 Touch unique design and paying over a week (plus 1 point)
- One1 Touch goldcoders script and also has not completed one round (minus 1 point)
- One1 Touch admin not active on bitcointalk (minus 0.5 points)
- Invest Coin unique design and stable plans (plus 1 point)
- Invest Coin online for less than one week (minus 1.5 points)
- Invest Coin admin not active on bitcointalk (minus 0.5 points)
- Iz-nop successfully paid two rounds no issue (plus 1 point)
- Iz-nop using non-custom, publicly available script (minus 1 point)
- Iz-nop admin active on bitcointalk, no scam reports (plus 1 point)

Very nice and informative thread.  I'm invested some idle btc to Wallet+ currently, so far it's paying.  I will keep you posted if it does not pay one day.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:45:23 AM

Very nice and informative thread.  I'm invested some idle btc to Wallet+ currently, so far it's paying.  I will keep you posted if it does not pay one day.
yes that would be great, thank u!
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:45:02 AM

i have added tipping address Smiley
18FjVHraAds4DUg5Zbk2PPtC5dxzq5Pphm
glorytime

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:50:46 AM

Tip sent!   Grin

3cfd1ad5f9aa1bf85595bce9e5c73ccb34b1850ed9ee56400b4ddaefe878d502
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:01:32 AM

Tip sent!   Grin

3cfd1ad5f9aa1bf85595bce9e5c73ccb34b1850ed9ee56400b4ddaefe878d502

that is very nice of you, thank you.
i will keep this list as update as possible
if u find new sites, post them here!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: