Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:47:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED December 4] DETAILED Site Monitor - Paying + SCAMS, READ Before Invest  (Read 24062 times)
givemefive

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:13:54 PM

Already invested some spare coins to wallet+, received a few payments so far.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 05:20:58 PM

You talk about things you have even not understood.

I know about a ponzi when I see one, and now don't tell me a nigerian prince gives you his money for free every 100 days. And if you want to back your statements do so with proof, Guilty until proven innocent is the "policy" of scams in bitcointalk. Lastly, definition of the negative feedbacks that are given to you: Sone you believe is a scammer or you have dealing and has scammed before.

I can unfortunately not prove that my system is not a ponzi...
it is impossible to prove it.
How could I?

I will give you an example:
you buy and pay advertising for 100 days...
someone says it is scam...
how can the publisher prove that it is not scam before 100 days are passed?
Explain me "Mr know about ponzi".
You are using a wrong type of example for relating to your situation. You are promoting a ponzi,and trying to hide it by "its a investment site" statement with basically no proof, now tell me how in the name of heck am I supposed to believe it. Its like asking a thief to accept that he was the ne who stole I guess

Sorry,I'm not promoting a ponzi
I promote just my investment system where you can invest if you believe that it is interesting for you.
If you read about what a ponzi is...you can see that none point about a ponzi is a point about my system.
Where do you see the smallest similitude?
Ok lemme rephrase on that one, it is not a ponzi scheme but rather a complex investment scheme which seems to be collecting potential investors, same like cloudminers which have an initial seeding money to start off with, and they do process most of the withdrawals like you do to collect big investors and then later scam them a big amount.

ok...it is now nicer to hear...
yes it is a little complex...but "in fine" you believe that all will finish by a scam...
ok...you can believe what you want...
But you have not see the subtility of my system who decrease the profit rate if to much is invested.
Why should I propose such system if my goal is to collect big investment?
Why do I pay back enough quickly 90% of the investment?
If I would scam...I would proceed otherwise...(lol)

insargood

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:17:26 PM

**subscribe to this thread, keep up to date (u can also auto-watch topic if you reply!)
https://i.imgur.com/VILGet5.png

Click Here to visit Page 2 - Scam Dictionary
(all scam sites, what they look like, who to avoid)

If you have site suggestions or think someone/some site belong on Scam Dictionary then please POST!

tips: 18FjVHraAds4DUg5Zbk2PPtC5dxzq5Pphm

==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ====
hello

this thread is to notify all sites in this board. i play these hyip games very often, and i have a good understanding on how it work, who is scam, who is not.
I have play hyip for over 2 years, i know which one will last long, and as a result my investment usually result in profit.
i will post status of hyip, if i have invested, and my rating out of 10 based on risk and lifetime.
this will be the 'one stop' thread for newbie, as i was once just like you!
this can be a healthy resource for this board.
note: i am not a paid monitor, i do this so that people in this community are safe. i will not take payment for site listed here. i may place referral link, but not more than once every 5 sites. i rarely place referral link unless site is good.

==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ====

site types:
Game: Site that state that it is ponzi/they are running a game
Cloud: Cloud Mining site that state all investment go toward 'cloud mining' (90% of the time, not the case)
HYIP: Sites that promise high ROI, can last long, but can close at any time!
Faucet: Faucet games that let you pay for upgrades in return for higher faucet rates. These are known to be scams and yield very low ROI, be careful!

statuses:
New: site is less than one week old
Paying: site is over one week old and still paying users
On hold: site is experiencing issues, do not invest but not yet scam
Saturated: site is still recorded as paying, but the game is to old to pay new investors.
Scam: site is no longer paying do not invest.

My rating are based on:
- Expected lifetime
- If owner has owned site before (noticeable with site script and design)
- Plan offered (high roi, higher risk)
- Domain/Hosting type (free, drop points)
- Script (if duplicate of other site, or just html site, lower point)
all site start with 5 rating points for fairness. rating reason is all under the monitor table.

Monitor:

Type
|
Site Name
|
URL
|
Date Started
|
Accepted Currency
|
Investment Plan(s)
|
Affiliate Commission
|
Thread
|
Status
|
Rating
Faucet
|
Ore-Mine
||
28/08/2014
|
BTC
|
8 Levels
|
6%
||
Paying
|
7.5/10
HYIP
|
RobitBot
||
24/08/2015
|
BTC, PM
|
14% profit in 7 days
|
2%
||
Paying
|
6.5/10
Game
|
Iz-Nop
||
02/08/2015
|
BTC
|
130% when bank can pay
|
N/A
||
Paying
|
6/10
HYIP
|
Wallet+
||
19/09/2015
|
BTC, PM, OK, PAYEER
|
1.11%-5.55% daily
|
3 level (5%, 1%, .5%)
||
Paying
|
5.5/10
HYIP
|
Delta Investments
||
08/30/2015
|
BTC
|
Variable (usually 2%-15%)
|
N/A
||
Paying
|
5.5/10
HYIP
|
One1 Touch
||
01/10/2015
|
BTC, PM, PAYEER
|
4%-4.45% daily
|
3 level (5%, 3%, 1%)
||
Paying
|
4.5/10
Faucet
|
CoinBooster
||
06/10/2015
|
BTC
|
5 levels
|
50%
||
New
|
4.5/10
Game
|
CryptoFate
||
07/10/2015
|
BTC
|
150% instant/30days
|
N/A
||
New
|
4.5/10
HYIP
|
Invest Coin
||
09/10/2015
|
BTC, PM, PAYEER
|
1.03% - 2.3% Daily
|
2 level (8%, 3%)
||
New
|
4/10
HYIP
|
DoubleBot
||
20/03/2015
|
BTC
|
2x in variable time
|
12%
||
Saturated
|
3.5/10
HYIP
|
CryptoBoost
||
08/10/2015
|
BTC
|
30% in 30 hours
|
10%
||
New
|
2.5/10
Cloud
|
BTC-Pyramid
||
10/10/2015
|
BTC
|
1GH/s 0.000971BTC
|
N/A
||
New
|
1/10
HYIP
|
LongTermPaying
||
04/10/2015
|
BTC
|
114% variable
|
3%
||
ON HOLD
|
1/10

Scam sites:
[Thread] SCAM: X-Value.org - Long term ponzi has now collapsed...site is offline.
[Thread] SCAM: True2x.com - repeated posting, copying other thread text, not paying, not custom script. the list do not end. Do not invest here.
[Thread] SCAM: x2-bitcoin.co.nf - html site (no auto script). invest at your own risk, this is considered scam (0 rating)
[Thread] SCAM: Bitcoin.winspiral.net - junked with ads, 100 day plan, not an advised investment (0 rating, considered scam)
[Thread] SCAM: Cointwice.in - faked payouts on payout page...typical scam script
[Thread] SCAM: Coinbase Investments - posing as coinbase...no website, all deposits sent to luckybit. Scam.
[Thread] SCAM: Unique-income.com - cheapest goldcoder script and free design, reported scam and not paying.
[Thread] SCAM: Wiscapital.biz - reported no longer paying.
[Thread] SCAM: PrimeDime.net - man was gambling with people money, and eventually he lose. Scam.
[Thread] SCAM: VIPdoubler.com - multicryptos scammer, now listed in scam dictionary.

my advise:
- Iz-Nop fair ponzi game, do not invest to late into round, always be aware of when new round start.
- Invest-coin goldcoder script and fairly new, be careful, invest small if you decide to
- One1-Touch also goldcoder script and paying, promising, but keep investment at steady pace.
- Doublebot saturated, not wise to invest
- Robitbot is getting very big, now is the cut off for investment before the scam period is going to begin. I recommend not to invest now, it is to late!
- CoinBooster seem trustworthy, but be careful as most faucet based site go scam quick. There may be hope with trustworthy hero, but never be to sure.
- CryptoBoost is paying, though using noncustom script. Invest in short plans if you invest, and small amounts to make sure losses aren't to large if it goes sour.
- CryptoFate is new, but eventually will become saturated or collapse. It is not sustainable even though it is a game. It is safe to invest, until 20 day mark (break even for first day loser for 5% per day).
- WalletPlus is quite large in fiat investment, offering semi-stable roi. This is an ok investment, but not my most recommended. Safer than most site on the list.
- LongTermPaying is now on hold due to issues with admin and with site function. Do not invest until fixed.
- BTC-Pyramid is a very low quality designed site and GHs price is obvious that it is a ponzi (0.000971 for ghs is nearly half price standard rate.) Do not recommend, invest at own risk.
- Ore-Mine been online for quite a long time, and has paid considerable amount. This could be proven to be online for a long time, or sign of soon collapse. Be careful, but could be stable investment.
- Delta Investments owned by an altcoin owner and quite trustworthy member. Could be trusted, as also gives stable ROI. No website with automatic processing lets the rating down.

Rating reason/warning section:
- Robitbot suspected previous owner of EnlargerOK (minus 2 rating points)
- Robitbot paying for 48 days, legitimate so far, though could come to a close soon (+3 rating points)
- Robitbot admin still online (gain 0.5 rating points)
- CoinBooster admin hero account with +10 trust (could be purchased, though +2 rating points for this)
- CoinBooster launch within one week ago (minus 1.5 points)
- CoinBooster purchased script, not custom (minus 1 point)
- CryptoBoost purchased cheap, non custom script (minus 1 point)
- CryptoBoost non-unique design, used many time (minus 0.5 points)
- CryptoBoost launch within one week ago (minus 1.5 point)
- Doublebot online for months (still paying), though ponzi is saturated (no point change)
- Doublebot has no design (just color text) and very basic script (minus 1.5 points)
- Doublebot admin still online and answering support (+1 point)
- Doublebot claim that all roi is made from "magic" (while justifying trading?) how still paying, do not know. (minus 2 rating point)
- CryptoFate admitted game + provably fair alogrithm (+1 point)
- CryptoFate is a ponzi that will eventually collapse, there is no plan for this time (-1 point)
- CryptoFate uses custom script and design (+1 point)
- CryptoFate launch less than one week ago (-1.5 points)
- WalletPlus proven paying, 3 weeks+ old (+0.5 point rating)
- WalletPlus unique design, non custom script (minus 0.5 points)
- WalletPlus paying, no customer issues (+1 point)
- WalletPlus no admin support on bitcointalk (minus 0.5 points)
- LongTermPaying site functions not working, currently on hold (minus 2.5 points)
- LongTermPaying admin active trying to sort issue (+0.5 points)
- LongTermPaying, currently not paying (minus 2 points)
- BTC-Pyramid launch less than one week ago (minus 1.5 points)
- BTC-Pyramid running under cloud mining scheme (minus 1 point)
- BTC-Pyramid selling gh/s nearly half price than going price (minus 1.5 points)
- Ore-Mine online for over a year (+1.5 points)
- Ore-Mine paid over 1000BTC and no scam reports (+2 points)
- Ore-Mine very basic script and design, minimal UI (minus 1 point)
- DeltaInvestments trustworthy admin (+1 points)
- DeltaInvestments over one month old, no scam reports (+1 points)
- DeltaInvestments no website, purely bitcointalk operated (minus 0.5 points)
- One1 Touch unique design and paying over a week (plus 1 point)
- One1 Touch goldcoders script and also has not completed one round (minus 1 point)
- One1 Touch admin not active on bitcointalk (minus 0.5 points)
- Invest Coin unique design and stable plans (plus 1 point)
- Invest Coin online for less than one week (minus 1.5 points)
- Invest Coin admin not active on bitcointalk (minus 0.5 points)
- Iz-nop successfully paid two rounds no issue (plus 1 point)
- Iz-nop using non-custom, publicly available script (minus 1 point)
- Iz-nop admin active on bitcointalk, no scam reports (plus 1 point)

I also do not agree with your monitor
you mentioned that
is a scam all
and have the site is a big liar and braggart
because you're still in the game that had you not been in contact with the site and deceived
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7113

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 06:22:45 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 07:00:30 PM by TryNinja

Please be careful with CRYPTOBOOST. Almost 7 hours with all payments PENDING, claiming a wallet error missing sync. No response from the admin!

Edit: Got my payment. Looks like there was a problem and its fixed now! Still paying   Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Crypto_Boost

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:54:35 PM

Please be careful with CRYPTOBOOST. Almost 7 hours with all payments PENDING, claiming a wallet error missing sync. No response from the admin!

NOooo , no, please Sir, as you can see I am here and responding to your questions, please stay calm, no need for such comments  Shocked Sad Wink

Everything is back on track and site is paying out normally  Grin Grin  There was a small wallet glitch but it's fixed now  Grin Grin
TryNinja
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 06:59:35 PM

NOooo , no, please Sir, as you can see I am here and responding to your questions, please stay calm, no need for such comments  Shocked Sad Wink

Everything is back on track and site is paying out normally  Grin Grin  There was a small wallet glitch but it's fixed now  Grin Grin
Sorry. But you need to understand, after lots and lots of scam sites, people get scarred when something like that happen. I got my payment, thanks and long life to CryptoBoost  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Crypto_Boost

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:30:03 PM

NOooo , no, please Sir, as you can see I am here and responding to your questions, please stay calm, no need for such comments  Shocked Sad Wink

Everything is back on track and site is paying out normally  Grin Grin  There was a small wallet glitch but it's fixed now  Grin Grin
Sorry. But you need to understand, after lots and lots of scam sites, people get scarred when something like that happen. I got my payment, thanks and long life to CryptoBoost  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

Yes of course I understand Sir,  Wink  I have been scammed myself in past, I know , but it's not sites that are scammers but bad admins,.. Sad.
I am just being honest here about running this,,. it's FUN , first time I operate site like this and it's a thrillaa  Grin Grin Grin

Everything is described and explained in as much detail as possible , everybody knows what to expect when joining the games...

YEs Sir, long live the king CryptoBoost .. Grin zdrasfuyche tovarish hahaa  Wink Wink

Raise your glasses HIGH everybody.. Cool Grin
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:32:43 AM

Updated OP with 3 more sites, longtermpaying and btc-pyramid now scam
added crypto pyramid also added sea-mining
added digital bit pro to scam list.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:19:43 AM

list made some minor updates
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:21:07 PM

i thought you want your site removed?
I can change to monitor as soon as you get v1.1 i agree with you
remove trust rating...Then i will add your v1.1 when it arives.

you can also buy banner at top of thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533

Cheesy Grin
No investment from him = my site is in [scam] = untrustworthy monitor.

TO ADMIN: I want only to delete my site from [scam] because i don't have anything from you in doubler balance.
What about [NEUTRAL] ?
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:47:14 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 09:40:36 AM by Stroto

So now that there is a banner for sale...  Roll Eyes
Do you also sell golden stage or special mentions of HYIPs Ponzi's and Games like other 'neutral' moniters.
How much does a better rating cost?

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:50:03 PM

So now that there is a banner for sale...  Roll Eyes
Do you also sell golden stage or special mentions of HYIPs Ponzi's and Games like other 'neutral' moniters.
Well I guessed this would happen, no other reason for OP to contribute to the forum if he was not getting some profit from it, I wouldn't recommend anyone to invest in any ponzi site even if it is listed in the list as a "Safe" investment. It is even possible that he is collaborating with the ponzi site owners.
Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:02:56 PM

Well I guessed this would happen, no other reason for OP to contribute to the forum if he was not getting some profit from it, I wouldn't recommend anyone to invest in any ponzi site even if it is listed in the list as a "Safe" investment. It is even possible that he is collaborating with the ponzi site owners.

With me not Smiley
BTW 0.05 BTC per day/banner LOL Cheesy and without site  Grin TROLL OF THE YEAR
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 06:27:19 PM

[Thread] SCAM: Bitcoin.winspiral.net - junked with ads, 100 day plan, not an advised investment (0 rating, considered scam)

I do not understand the "0 rating"

Among millions of sponzi's my investment site has been chosen because he has not been rated?

Lahvacekmoney

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:04:43 PM

I do not understand the "0 rating"

Among millions of sponzi's my investment site has been chosen because he has not been rated?

His monitor is without website,he got negative trust rating and my ponzi is in [scam] too but he didn't invest yet.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:13:37 PM

You can not buy a better rating

Lahvace since you have continued to trash this thread, I won't be removing you nor will I bother changing your rating.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:22:14 AM

Cant really rely on this thread actually.. sucks anyway. Not sure why this kind thread open in here.(asking donation Grin look like begger anyway for me)
Make ur own hyip monitor website. and ur rating not really accurate at all..
When its scam it is scam.. when its still paying its not scam.. but from what i see the site is paying but rated its scammed.. Undecided

TryNinja
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 12:34:55 AM

Cant really rely on this thread actually.. sucks anyway. Not sure why this kind thread open in here.(asking donation Grin look like begger anyway for me)
When its scam it is scam.. when its still paying its not scam.. but from what i see the site is paying but rated its scammed.. Undecided
Yeah... You are wrong. A paying website doesn't mean isn't a scam, probrably (for sure) at least one of this websites will turn to a scam, so this guy is rating the websites as trusted or not, so people don't risk their money. You can't trust a site with a shit html just asking to deposits in a unique address for receiving the double amount some days later. I already saw lots and lots of "investment" websites like this and all run away with all investors BTC.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PrimeGlitch

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 01:37:45 AM

Yeah... You are wrong. A paying website doesn't mean isn't a scam, probrably (for sure) at least one of this websites will turn to a scam, so this guy is rating the websites as trusted or not, so people don't risk their money. You can't trust a site with a shit html just asking to deposits in a unique address for receiving the double amount some days later. I already saw lots and lots of "investment" websites like this and all run away with all investors BTC.

Still think this guy is out of line bashing services.. I have a small issue with my site and a small number of depositors waiting for payouts.. I have already paid out over 10BTC.. and this guys jumps on here bashing my website without so much as a comment or reading all the happy customers reviews..

I have been 100% open with my issue with my customers and have already made arrangements with them to clear the outstanding debt.
Even thought they were fully aware this was a GAMBLING Investment, That went wrong dew to a bad calculation on my part..

Thus.. I should be allowed the time I have asked for to recoup the loss and get my service back on track without this "witch" hunt against this group of sites...

LIke I have said on monday when I start to clear my outstanding balance I EXPECT my website to be removed from this list....

Prime
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:46:10 AM

i dont know what ur talking about seriously.
but what you mean "so people wont risk their investment?" Grin hey what section are we in now?
were in investor based-games. everybody know is a risk for any kind investment here.. what wont risk their investment? if dont want to risk go to faucet section then.
investor here know what will they do or done, from what i see alot of experience hyip here..
and this thread suppose to be fair when the site is still on progress or still paying, it should not rated as SCAM!

statuses:
New: site is less than one week old
Paying: site is over one week old and still paying users
On hold: site is experiencing issues, do not invest but not yet scam
Saturated: site is still recorded as paying, but the game is to old to pay new investors.
Scam: site is no longer paying do not invest.

and WTF is this Statuses for actually? for fun?
this guy rating is sucks and poor.. look like this guy cant be trusted aswell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: