Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED December 4] DETAILED Site Monitor - Paying + SCAMS, READ Before Invest  (Read 24058 times)
freakey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:05:56 AM

Cant really rely on this thread actually.. sucks anyway. Not sure why this kind thread open in here.(asking donation Grin look like begger anyway for me)
Make ur own hyip monitor website. and ur rating not really accurate at all..
When its scam it is scam.. when its still paying its not scam.. but from what i see the site is paying but rated its scammed.. Undecided
Yeah... You are wrong. A paying website doesn't mean isn't a scam, probrably (for sure) at least one of this websites will turn to a scam, so this guy is rating the websites as trusted or not, so people don't risk their money. You can't trust a site with a shit html just asking to deposits in a unique address for receiving the double amount some days later. I already saw lots and lots of "investment" websites like this and all run away with all investors BTC.

i dont know what ur talking about seriously.
but what you mean "so people wont risk their investment?" Grin hey what section are we in now?
were in investor based-games. everybody know is a risk for any kind investment here.. what wont risk their investment? if dont want to risk go to faucet section then.
investor here know what will they do or done, from what i see alot of experience hyip here..
and this thread suppose to be fair when the site is still on progress or still paying, it should not rated as SCAM!

statuses:
New: site is less than one week old
Paying: site is over one week old and still paying users
On hold: site is experiencing issues, do not invest but not yet scam
Saturated: site is still recorded as paying, but the game is to old to pay new investors.
Scam: site is no longer paying do not invest.

and WTF is this Statuses for actually? for fun?
this guy rating is sucks and poor.. look like this guy cant be trusted aswell.

i think that goes to show you that, despite theres people who provide their reviews you have to still double check.
rychallenge (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:24:38 AM

I got multiple PM asking for me to add tip address, so I did.
I made this thread, to stop people using monitors.
You know what monitors are? People who get paid to say sites are paying until they stop. People can only pay monitors, and then trick new investors.

I have been playing HYIPs for over 2 years, I know what is worth investing and what is not... If you do not like it, do not follow the thread and lose your money.

Cant really rely on this thread actually.. sucks anyway. Not sure why this kind thread open in here.(asking donation Grin look like begger anyway for me)
When its scam it is scam.. when its still paying its not scam.. but from what i see the site is paying but rated its scammed.. Undecided
Yeah... You are wrong. A paying website doesn't mean isn't a scam, probrably (for sure) at least one of this websites will turn to a scam, so this guy is rating the websites as trusted or not, so people don't risk their money. You can't trust a site with a shit html just asking to deposits in a unique address for receiving the double amount some days later. I already saw lots and lots of "investment" websites like this and all run away with all investors BTC.

i dont know what ur talking about seriously.
but what you mean "so people wont risk their investment?" Grin hey what section are we in now?
were in investor based-games. everybody know is a risk for any kind investment here.. what wont risk their investment? if dont want to risk go to faucet section then.
investor here know what will they do or done, from what i see alot of experience hyip here..
and this thread suppose to be fair when the site is still on progress or still paying, it should not rated as SCAM!

statuses:
New: site is less than one week old
Paying: site is over one week old and still paying users
On hold: site is experiencing issues, do not invest but not yet scam
Saturated: site is still recorded as paying, but the game is to old to pay new investors.
Scam: site is no longer paying do not invest.

and WTF is this Statuses for actually? for fun?
this guy rating is sucks and poor.. look like this guy cant be trusted aswell.

i think that goes to show you that, despite theres people who provide their reviews you have to still double check.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:31:16 AM

[Thread] SCAM: Bitcoin.winspiral.net - junked with ads, 100 day plan, not an advised investment (0 rating, considered scam)

I do not understand the "0 rating"

Among millions of sponzi's my investment site has been chosen because he has not been rated?

His monitor is without website,he got negative trust rating and my ponzi is in [scam] too but he didn't invest yet.

[Thread] SCAM: Bitcoin.winspiral.net - junked with ads, 100 day plan, not an advised investment (0 rating, considered scam)

Among millions of sponzi's my investment site has been chosen because he has not been rated?

Monitor is not for website. It is to keep bitcoin talk safe
Both of you, I am re reviewing your sites. Now sites will not be in scam until there are consumer complaints and proof of scamming, to suite your favors

Unlucky for PRIMEDIME he still owes his customer. When he pays his customers, I will remove him also from scam list

Still think this guy is out of line bashing services.. I have a small issue with my site and a small number of depositors waiting for payouts.. I have already paid out over 10BTC.. and this guys jumps on here bashing my website without so much as a comment or reading all the happy customers reviews..

I have been 100% open with my issue with my customers and have already made arrangements with them to clear the outstanding debt.
Even thought they were fully aware this was a GAMBLING Investment, That went wrong dew to a bad calculation on my part..

Thus.. I should be allowed the time I have asked for to recoup the loss and get my service back on track without this "witch" hunt against this group of sites...

LIke I have said on monday when I start to clear my outstanding balance I EXPECT my website to be removed from this list....

Prime
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:19:13 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 06:34:20 AM by Everybitbit

You know what monitors are? People who get paid to say sites are paying until they stop. People can only pay monitors, and then trick new investors.

I have been playing HYIPs for over 2 years, I know what is worth investing and what is not... If you do not like it, do not follow the thread and lose your money.

--Snip---
its not i dont like this thread..
actually there's alot people play HYIP over than 2 years, theres no need to be proud here and its kind childish actually..
if your good with ur 2 years exp, you wont do this monitor and asking donation here.

AND lastly, since theres will be alot investor will refer on your thread, you should make it more look profesional and be fair enough to all.
your site is the worst looking ponzi I have ever seen, the design terrible, payment plan even worse. That is why you are "considered" scam
with just this, are you calling urself playing hyip over 2years? just based on ur eyes? tell me with ur 2 years exprience, is the beautiful and pro or maybe smart design, that HYIP wont scam their investor?
and seems like you like to give negative trust to member here, who do you think you are? ur not even trustworthy in here, lol seriously are you a kids? 17 years old? or low? 

rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:47:07 AM

--Snip---
its not i dont like this thread..
actually there's alot people play HYIP over than 2 years, theres no need to be proud here and its kind childish actually..
if your good with ur 2 years exp, you wont do this monitor and asking donation here.

AND lastly, since theres will be alot investor will refer on your thread, you should make it more look profesional and be fair enough to all.
your site is the worst looking ponzi I have ever seen, the design terrible, payment plan even worse. That is why you are "considered" scam
with just this, are you calling urself playing hyip over 2years? just based on ur eyes? tell me with ur 2 years exprience, is the beautiful and pro or maybe smart design, that HYIP wont scam their investor?
and seems like you like to give negative trust to member here, who do you think you are? ur not even trustworthy in here, lol seriously are you a kids? 17 years old? or low? 

Personally I think you are the 17 year old. I replied this comment because he made remark about the thread look, I just reply back same childish response he gave to me, sounds pretty stupid doesn't it winspiral? I'm glad you picked up on it.

I don't care that you don't like this thread, stop replying and go away then

(By the way I was asked by members to add a tips address, go and see first posts)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 06:48:36 AM

Quote from: winspiral on October 15, 2015, 06:27:19 PM

Both of you, I am re reviewing your sites. Now sites will not be in scam until there are consumer complaints and proof of scamming, to suite your favors

It's already better...
I hope when my investment system will have proves that it pays you will give him the status "paying"

rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:16:27 AM

Quote from: winspiral on October 15, 2015, 06:27:19 PM

It's already better...
I hope when my investment system will have proves that it pays you will give him the status "paying"

Check your messages.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:15:56 AM

I have changed OP from Monitor (investing and monitoring) to List, much more accurate.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:00:54 PM

I have changed OP from Monitor (investing and monitoring) to List, much more accurate.
Thank you Smiley
Much better with that "read before investing"

rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:06:19 PM

Thank you Smiley
Much better with that "read before investing"

Yes, I think monitor is not appropriate since there is based on consumer feedback, site script and owner, etc.
BetsToCoin

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:54:40 PM

hi you can add this site btx2coin.com thanks
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:11:54 PM

yes OP kindly add that site to the scam list, thank you in advance! i guess i won't provide anymore explanation regarding to that obvious scam site. looking forward to see it in the list OP
BetsToCoin

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:01:20 PM

yes OP kindly add that site to the scam list, thank you in advance! i guess i won't provide anymore explanation regarding to that obvious scam site. looking forward to see it in the list OP
It is not yet clear whether the scam.
andre1980

Activity: 436

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:22:09 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 01:15:11 AM by andre1980

Hi guys,

Just to warn you all: we published a (paper) review in Dutch on Carbon7 a while back.
The principal deposit was provided by Carbon7 in return for publish it online as well.
As the online deal fell through, we searched for other venues. The account was locked for withdrawal all this time.
As we wanted to freely reinvest, we asked to refund them the 250USD principal.
They asked for 550USD, as the deposit had been earning for 2 months.
We didn't think that was fair though. They also requested IMMEDIATE deposit, which was a bit weird as the current cycle still had 3 more days.
Then, today "Martin E Connard", C7 Admin upped it to 580 as we failed to deposit Yesterday.

Which sounds quite a bit like extortion, right?
The reason why we didn't pay: it has to be discussed in group, we didn't agree with the number and we have a multisign wallet: we could not pay.

While the program seemed to run fine, this is a clear sign they are not what they appear to be. They could have suggested a more reasonable number and not up the cost without reason.
The end game could be near.

Just a warning.

Andre

P.S: They now drained the account, even all investment logs are cleared. No sign of any happenings from the past 2 months.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:48:46 AM

yes we all know this is a scam, (check scam dictionary, page 2)

i will update list today!
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:13:10 AM

Just a heads up for the site CryptoFATE.com

What started with 150% instantly or 150% in 30 days slowly began to rumble

First on 15th of October  "to keep the project alive" a variable interest rate was introduced and we got paid 4.05% a day instead of the expected 5%
A few days later the payouts got reduced to 3.19%

But today... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203147.msg12724600#msg12724600

2015-10-18, Calculate:

Deposits: 0,21939567 BTC
Win: 0,1725 BTC
=====
Current: 0,21939567 BTC - 0,1725 BTC = 0,04689567 BTC
Payouts: 0,04689567 / 9,95277242 * 100% = 0,47%

Minimal payout of each deposit is 0.0001 BTC (~2%)

--------------------------------------------------------
2015-10-18, 00:00:00 - 23:59:59 - 0.47%
https://blockchain.info/tx/ce870f9be70a6c4bda1dff06bd82c9e1f89c6c360f1cc29ee1586e768fd044e1
--------------------------------------------------------

We bid you good luck!  Smiley

So that will take over 300 days to get the expected 150% back

This will not attract new investors... on the contrary... as it is now it will slip down the spiral and die a slow death

So if you like to gamble 150% or nothing you can still join, but I would be careful if you count on the 150% return you would get if you didn't win instantly..

If things will change for the better I will remove this post but for now I say Goodbye to this project
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:12:36 AM

i'm wondering why this site is not yet in scam lists...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1211196.0

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:26:48 AM

yes we all know this is a scam, (check scam dictionary, page 2)

i will update list today!

thanks! at least people will be warned about that cuz i some interested idiots willing to invest on that site. also a suggestion, you can move the banner ads on the top of the post, it's not that noticeable on the bottom part.
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:58:10 AM

I believe https://cryptoboost.xyz/ is saturated (or going to be in the very close future). Admin's personal funds are dry, now its fully reliant on user payments.
Also, take a look at the pending payouts: 20+ pending payouts... and the current amount in the hot wallet is 0.00133975 BTC FYI.
Its gonna close down soon (say 2-7 days)
Crypto_Boost

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:12:31 AM

I believe https://cryptoboost.xyz/ is saturated (or going to be in the very close future). Admin's personal funds are dry, now its fully reliant on user payments.
Also, take a look at the pending payouts: 20+ pending payouts... and the current amount in the hot wallet is 0.00133975 BTC FYI.
Its gonna close down soon (say 2-7 days)

Sorry whaat  Huh saturated ? Noo , never. Funds in hot wallet are game funds not my personal.

Please read the site FAQ before making such comments or at least visit our game topic Wink

I can guarantee you CryptoBoost is not closing down anywhere in near future ,.. I only started the site a week ago or so 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: