Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED December 4] DETAILED Site Monitor - Paying + SCAMS, READ Before Invest  (Read 24062 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 11:45:45 AM

why do you not correct your error?
please remove or correct the linl towards my site.
it's
 http://bitcoin.winspiral.net
and not
http://httpS://bitcoin.winspiral.net
It was corrected hours ago... Go check.

Ok...now i see it ok.
Why is a long plan negatively rated?

Users prefer shorter plans because you never know when the ponzi will shut down.  Cool
Most ponzis last for less than a month, so a 100 day plan doesn't sound good.

So long people take my system as ponzi's people can only be wrong.
Why do people take my system as a ponzi?
So if 1 or two persons believe (without analysing) tha my system is a ponzi...all people who do not analyse follow the wrong people and believe that my system is a ponzi sheme.

it is not possible:
Why do you think always that my systems are ponzi shames?
Not one point matches with a ponzi sheme.

Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:47:42 AM

it's
and not

Ok...now i see it ok.

Users prefer shorter plans because you never know when the ponzi will shut down.  Cool

So if 1 or two persons believe (without analysing) tha my system is a ponzi...all people who do not analyse follow the wrong people and believe that my system is a ponzi sheme.

it is not possible:

C'mon man... you have 100% ponzi and this section special for HYIP sites.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 11:51:06 AM

it's
and not

Ok...now i see it ok.

it is not possible:

C'mon man... you have 100% ponzi and this section special for HYIP sites.

100%...I say 0%
can you tell me one point in relation with a ponzi?

GantZZ

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:22:19 PM

Hi, I was the OP in the past of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064400.0 (I lost my credentials of previous account)

And now I'm back to lurking this sub-forum. Smiley

This list is just so newbish and potential dangerous for all newbies reading this thread.

You rate 6/10 a system that don't receive deposits from Oct, 12. (Iz-Nop)

You rate 5/10 an obvious scam like https://clambaker.club and 5/10 a compromised website like https://longtermpaying.com.

But the most representative/dangeours thing for new investors is this (from BTCgrow thread):
The only reason I support this site, is because of unique script and design.

You CAN'T support this obvious collect&run scam.

Now we have two possibilities:
1. You are paid from them.
2. You are just more noob than who you are supposed to help.

Both ways suggest to remove your personal rating and if you want continue your thread, just monitor them without judgements.

By the way the general situation has not improved here.
rychallenge (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:25:13 PM

Hi, I was the OP in the past of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064400.0 (I lost my credentials of previous account)

And now I'm back to lurking this sub-forum. Smiley

This list is just so newbish and potential dangerous for all newbies reading this thread.

You rate 6/10 a system that don't receive deposits from Oct, 12. (Iz-Nop)

You rate 5/10 an obvious scam like https://clambaker.club and 5/10 a compromised website like https://longtermpaying.com.

But the most representative/dangeours thing for new investors is this:
The only reason I support this site, is because of unique script and design.

You CAN'T support this obvious collect&run scam.

Now we have two possibilities:
1. You are paid from them.
2. You are just more noob than who you are supposed to help.

Both ways suggest to remove your personal rating and if you want continue your thread, just monitor them without judgements.
You are wrong. ClamBaker is actually ran by reputable JD member and is dev team by Dooglus, runned by just-dice.com. So now, it is definitely not a scam.
Iz-Nop has proven to be paying. Yes round may be close to an end, but it is a GAME... not a HYIP
This is not the only reason, since it is paying, that is also why it is in the monitor. It is not scam or collapsed, it is paying. so it is in the monitor.

Your thread simply say everything is a scam, how can that possibly help the community? We are here to PLAY THE GAMES not say everything is a scam. I think, you are the noob.
GantZZ

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:30:33 PM

Your thread simply say everything is a scam, how can that possibly help the community? We are here to PLAY THE GAMES not say everything is a scam. I think, you are the noob.

I really hope that you are joking, actually ALL WEBSITES that I reported as scam WERE SCAM. (run away after 1/2 weeks, no ROI)

A mediocre/good HYIP can be profitable for months, but apparently you don't know this.

Please, just monitor if you want really help the community.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:34:35 PM

I really hope that you are joking, actually ALL WEBSITES that I reported as scam WERE SCAM. (run away after 1/2 weeks, no ROI)

A mediocre/good HYIP can be profitable for months, but apparently you don't know this.

Please, just monitor if you want really help the community.
Every site in this place eventually is a scam...are you dumb?
This board is called "Investor-based games" if you have not realized.
Yes good HYIPs can run for months which is exactly why the list shows sites that are paying, scam, collapsed, and new. if they are paying they go on the paying list. What is wrong with that?
nothing is wrong with that. if a site is paying it goes on paying. if a site is scam it goes on scam.
there is no "opinion" that is simply my rating and that is all... ratings do not play a part in status which is the REAL PURPOSE of this thread.
GantZZ

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:42:27 PM

Hey kid, clam down. And read what I wrote:

ALL WEBSITES that I reported as scam WERE SCAM. (run away after 1/2 weeks, no ROI)

If nobody get their RoI or a very small part of them, It's just a scam.

There are HYIPs that becomes scam, and just scam.

Yes good HYIPs can run for months which is exactly why the list shows sites that are paying, scam, collapsed, and new. if they are paying they go on the paying list. What is wrong with that?
nothing is wrong with that. if a site is paying it goes on paying. if a site is scam it goes on scam.

Is, example, Iz-Nop paying? I don't think so, use your brain.

there is no "opinion" that is simply my rating and that is all... ratings do not play a part in status which is the REAL PURPOSE of this thread.

Just monitor, it's fine.
Crypto_Boost

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:43:37 PM

Why did you labelled my site as "collapsed"  Huh

"Sites that have previously paid, but are now scam/gone." lol , where did you get that from ?

Is the site that is not getting deposits is collapsed scam in your opinion ?

"lasted 12 days"  Huh My site is very much online and I am currently working with players to add new features to make the game unique,...

rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:50:55 PM

Is the site that is not getting deposits is collapsed in your opinion ?

"lasted 12 days"  Huh My site is very much online and I am currently working with players to add new features to make the game unique,...

your site removed all investments and started over again...
you don't think that's classified as collapsed?

Hey kid, clam down. And read what I wrote:

ALL WEBSITES that I reported as scam WERE SCAM. (run away after 1/2 weeks, no ROI)

If nobody get their RoI or a very small part of them, It's just a scam.

There are HYIPs that becomes scam, and just scam.

Is, example, Iz-Nop paying? I don't think so, use your brain.

Just monitor, it's fine.
1. maybe because your list is old, of course they are all not paying.
2. and those who are just scam, go in scam section...those who become scam, go in collapsed when they do become scam
3. Iz-Nop is a PONZI GAME. It states that payouts can stop if people don't fill the game...if someone invested 1BTC right now, then it would still pay. It is not a scam.
4. That is not the point of the thread and if you don't like it, that's your own problem...go start your own thread as you previously, failed to do.
GantZZ

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:09:29 PM

Are you for real!? Cheesy Obviously I mean when I wrote those reviews, it's obvious that now they are not paying. haha

3. Iz-Nop is a PONZI GAME. It states that payouts can stop if people don't fill the game...if someone invested 1BTC right now, then it would still pay. It is not a scam.

But it's NOT paying actually, then it's WRONG reports it as PAYING. It's tricky and dangerous for viewers read that is PAYING when it's not.

4. That is not the point of the thread and if you don't like it, that's your own problem...go start your own thread as you previously, failed to do.

Not failed, just abandoned. 90% of these sites are just noob/clear scams, if you are lucky you get back your ROI. And this is disappointing.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 01:13:38 PM

Not failed, just abandoned. 90% of these sites are just noob/clear scams, if you are lucky you get back your ROI. And this is disappointing.

at least a clever message not talking about "100%" or "all"
even if I believe that it is nearer of 99%...(lol)

rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:19:54 PM

Are you for real!? Cheesy Obviously I mean when I wrote those reviews, it's obvious that now they are not paying. haha

But it's NOT paying actually, then it's WRONG reports it as PAYING. It's tricky and dangerous for viewers read that is PAYING when it's not.

Again...it is paying. If someone invested 1BTC, it would pay the investors next in queue. It is not a scam. How many times do I need to say this?
And no, they are not "nood/clear scams" IF they are paying. If they are paying, they are paying. end of story. You can not make predictions, that is not the point of the thread, that would make it bias'd and opinionated.
CryptoFATE

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:30:06 PM

Hello, rychallenge!

Why do you have lowered the rating of our site - CryptoFATE? We pay regularly everyday, we have a fair system of verification of the results, all the statistics is open. We have SSL-Certificate and DDoS protection. In the case of guessing - 150% payment made instantly without any pending request or anything else. We think you can add a little bit rating for us. Thank you advance.
btc-pyramid

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:48:59 PM

Hello rychallenge

This is my second request. you put my site btc-pyramid.com as SCAm- colapsed - offline.
My site not is collapsed, and don't is offline.
Please correct it.

Best Regards
Crypto_Boost

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:13:40 PM

No , no , you are wrong! I did not removed all investments, I restarted the game because many players did made good profit and

pending payments of newer players were building up which resulted in minus in hot wallet,...

If you cared to read my site FAQ you would know how it works before making your ratings:

Q: The term of my investment expired, when do I get my payout?
A: There are no guarantees. All depends on the dynamics of the project growth and BTC amount in hot wallet.

Q: What happens if there is no more funds in the hot wallet?
A: We will have to reset the game and unfortunately, last deposits will not get a payout. Don't worry though, you can make a new deposit after game restarts to quickly recoup your losses.

Do you still classify my site as "collapsed/scam"  Huh  Even when two payouts just went out which means the site is working and paying out  Huh

Please change my rating the site is online and paying out as normal.

Oh and one more little thing , as far as I can see my site is the only one showing hot wallet balance ,  doesn't that make it more honest than

other sites who hide their hot wallet balance Huh

Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:21:00 PM

No , no , you are wrong! I did not removed all investments, I restarted the game because many players did made good profit and

pending payments of newer players were building up which resulted in minus in hot wallet,...

If you cared to read my site FAQ you would know how it works before making your ratings:

A: There are no guarantees. All depends on the dynamics of the project growth and BTC amount in hot wallet.

A: We will have to reset the game and unfortunately, last deposits will not get a payout. Don't worry though, you can make a new deposit after game restarts to quickly recoup your losses.

Do you still classify my site as "collapsed/scam"  Huh  Even when two payouts just went out which means the site is working and paying out  Huh

Oh and one more little thing , as far as I can see my site is the only one showing hot wallet balance ,  doesn't that make it more honest than

LOL...  Grin  You are scammer! You stole the money of investors when decided just restart the game.
Crypto_Boost

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:30:16 PM

Do you still classify my site as "collapsed/scam"  Huh  Even when two payouts just went out which means the site is working and paying out  Huh

Oh and one more little thing , as far as I can see my site is the only one showing hot wallet balance ,  doesn't that make it more honest than

LOL...  Grin  You are scammer! You stole the money of investors when decided just restart the game.

Buhahaa  Cheesy Cheesy it looks to me you are big scammer here , just by looking at your feedback I wouldn't trust anything you say,,...

And I will have you know MR. scammer I didn't took even 1 satoshi from anybody but rather topped hot wallet with my own funds few times,..

Players made their profit thanks to other players

You should lay off those drugs MR. scammer , you are confused.com Cheesy
givemefive

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:57:57 PM

Great list.  https://wallet-plus.com is so far awesome. 
investspot

Activity: 182

Love me love my Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 03:19:56 PM

Great list.  https://wallet-plus.com is so far awesome. 

Agreed, it IS great.  And on mmgp I saw some investors finished their round of "168% After 25 Calendar Days".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: