Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:02:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED December 4] DETAILED Site Monitor - Paying + SCAMS, READ Before Invest  (Read 24062 times)
vorazvora

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:45:02 PM

yeah and  there is a reason for that. 100% of the sites that have paid once upon a time have turned scam , so ? Do the math

Please do not talk about 100% because my investment system is in the list and it will never turn scam because I hate scam.

hahahahhhahahahahahahaha remind me of this post next year same time

As i know @winspiral website work more like a faucet, and deposits are voluntary. I didn't seen any promises that his project will be effective. He is warning people about risk. I think that comparing his website to the HYIP / Ponzi scheme is unfair.

I've never said anything about his website or any other faucets. I was talking about HYIP but he voluntarily interrupted...

Sorry, it was more to OP. But everyone can have his own interpretation.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 02:01:16 PM

yeah and  there is a reason for that. 100% of the sites that have paid once upon a time have turned scam , so ? Do the math

Please do not talk about 100% because my investment system is in the list and it will never turn scam because I hate scam.

hahahahhhahahahahahahaha remind me of this post next year same time

As i know @winspiral website work more like a faucet, and deposits are voluntary. I didn't seen any promises that his project will be effective. He is warning people about risk. I think that comparing his website to the HYIP / Ponzi scheme is unfair.

I've never said anything about his website or any other faucets. I was talking about HYIP but he voluntarily interrupted...

Sorry, it was more to OP. But everyone can have his own interpretation.

You can compare winspiral's investment sites with HYIPs but never with ponzi's.

Ponzi's can collapse...winspiral's systems not.

NikoInc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:11:43 PM

Do you plan on adding recyclix to this list?
vorazvora

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:02:37 PM

Do you plan on adding recyclix to this list?

I'm surprised it is not already on the list .. Here is enough information about them:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128611.0
Crypto_Boost

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:36:33 PM

New website / New domain Wink

HydroThunder

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:50:27 PM

I find it strange that you change the title of the thread for ore-mine's "collapse" , but yet cryptex has not been paying for roughly 2 days.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:36:11 AM

List updated...
Keep in mind this is the only elaborate list on the sub boards. I don't recommend listening to uninformed wanna-be scam busters. There has been an influx in these people prime examples, Ponzi Police, Investor Watch, meh,the list goes on
joverst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 04:55:00 AM

Hi

i may be new here but just sharing those scam site like > www.bitcointraders.in .

daily payout rate 5%, it had been a few day or week seen the site went down just take noted.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:57:20 AM

Hi

i may be new here but just sharing those scam site like > www.bitcointraders.in .

daily payout rate 5%, it had been a few day or week seen the site went down just take noted.
since it's down i have no details about it...
this monitor is for sites that have threads in this board, I try not to go outside that boundary
thanks anyway Smiley
joverst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 06:13:06 AM

Hi

since it's down i have no details about it...
this monitor is for sites that have threads in this board, I try not to go outside that boundary
thanks anyway Smiley

maybe you can keep a look out for this site https://coal-mine.site/ just in case.
site still working but the threads already been remove.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1256929.0
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:32:52 AM

now when you do your last update...there would be none  sites in your  top listings Cheesy
tadaaaaaaaa

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:50:09 AM

now when you do your last update...there would be none  sites in your  top listings Cheesy
tadaaaaaaaa
do you see any sites as good as it was?
if so, show me. I don't see any worthy, long lasting investments right now except delta investments, which i'll be listing soon after i review it further
shefchenko17

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:54:13 AM

I mean I was right man Cheesy just showing off

rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:02:09 AM

good job? lol
I can add a site in there just to prove you wrong, but I won't because that will be misleading people. right?
Crypto_Boost

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:02:48 AM

tadaaaaaaaa
do you see any sites as good as it was?
if so, show me. I don't see any worthy, long lasting investments right now except delta investments, which i'll be listing soon after i review it further

Time for you to go specsavers Cheesy Wink
GantZZ

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:05:29 AM

Don't trust this list, OP is a cheater.
shefchenko17

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:48:00 AM

good job? lol
I can add a site in there just to prove you wrong, but I won't because that will be misleading people. right?
So you will prove I'm wrong by adding a site that pays? Then why would that mislead people? Because... it won't pay. You should read twice before post anything you know that

rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:14:13 AM

good job? lol
So you will prove I'm wrong by adding a site that pays? Then why would that mislead people? Because... it won't pay. You should read twice before post anything you know that
every site here eventually doesn't pay... i don't understand you people.
This board is meant for sites that will eventually die, WE ALL ALREADY KNOW That this will eventually happen.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:21:44 AM

good job? lol
This board is meant for sites that will eventually die, WE ALL ALREADY KNOW That this will eventually happen.

I have a question:
Does the place of sites in your list matter?

EDITION:
sorry...I have not seen the raking last days...and it is come back...

rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:25:06 AM

good job? lol

I have a question:
Does the place of sites in your list matter?

EDITION:
sorry...I have not seen the raking last days...and it is come back...
im not sure what you mean by raking and the place.
I already told you specifically that when your design is improved and you make your concept a lot more understandable i will be happy to re-review.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: