Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 05:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]CANADIAN EBAY/PAYPAL HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS 100/5000. ESTABLISHED SELLER  (Read 1215 times)
epimetheus039 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:30:19 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 05:06:25 PM by epimetheus039

Howdy forum members,

Read our guide that will help you establish a successful account that you can initially purchase from us.

OUR SHORT GUIDE:

Remember that eBay has ways to link the suspended accounts with the new ones regardless if the information on the account is completely fresh.

So, let’s cover some basics of the stealth guide that you need to know in order to operate your account safely. Here are the 4 main aspects that you should be aware of when running your new account:

1) IP Address
2) Browser and Flash Cookies
3) Personal Account Details
4) Listing Items

IP Address:

Make sure you are running a Fresh IP address that was never associated with your previously suspended account and preferably that should be a fresh static IP address (doesn’t change). That IP address can be obtained through VPS and VPN services. Both of those methods are solid proof, it is just a matter what you are more comfortable with pricewise.

Browser and Flash Cookies:

Make sure you have a completely new user account on your Windows for every eBay account that you have. The reason for that is because each user account on your computer stores browser and flash cookies separately from the other users, thus protecting you from being linked by eBay or PayPal.

NOTE: MAC users may have to download virtual software (VMWare) in order to be able to install Windows.

Personal details:

Our accounts already have unique user details, so they will not cause linking; however, if you decide to add some details of your own (new phone number, credit card, bank account) then make sure all the details have NEVER been used with any of the accounts that you had suspended

Bank accounts that support mismatched name deposits:

Canadian Banks: RBC, CIBC, National Bank of Canada etc.
USA Banks: JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Comerica, Compass, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, US Bank, Citibank, PNC, Alliant Credit Union etc

NOTE: In order to withdraw the balance from your Paypal account you'd need to attach a valid bank account from one of the banks listed above as our VBAs are only valid for verification purposes

Listing items:

Category limits:

Regardless that our accounts are bulletproof for listing your inventory, the category limits still do exist for new accounts

VeRO & high-risk items:

DO NOT start off on your new account with VERO or high-risk items. For VERO items visit eBay. High-risk items are the items in the categories that are very popular and tend to be unauthentic (electronics, branded items etc.) Recommendation is to start listing those items once you have established some selling history and have received positive feedback but not earlier than the first month of your sales.

As far as eBay accounts those are the main aspects that you should be aware of and be familiar with. Also make sure your PayPal is operated safely and here are few aspects that you should be familiar with:

1) Sending money too fast
2) Receiving too much money
3) Withdrawing or spending money too fast

Sending money too fast:

Make sure your money stays in the PayPal for at least some time before you decide doing anything with it. As from PayPal business’ perspective if you start moving money too fast, it will raise a concern for them and they may ask you for some additional verification steps. Our accounts already don’t have extra few verifications that US PayPal users may be facing, however few others would still have to be verified.

Receiving too much money:

And again this issue is also related to their business’ perspective. So, make sure that you don’t receive money in large sums. I would recommend not going over the $200 dollar limit per transaction.

Withdrawing or spending money too fast:

Same issue as with other activities that may cause a concern for them. There is nothing prohibited in withdrawing or spending your hard earned money but make sure that you have a balance left on your PayPal account of at least 10-20%.

Following this information along with using our accounts will guarantee that you will have a solid account for your business.

All accounts are Canadian based and are created using the stealth methods from the stealth guide. The accounts will last for as long as you know how to operate an eBay account as there shouldn't be any technical difficulties with the accounts at the beginning.

ACCOUNT TYPES:

STANDARD PACKAGE
Limits: 25/$1200 CAD
Price: $130 USD

STANDARD PLUS PACKAGE
Limits: 25/$2500 CAD
Price: $145 USD

ULTIMATE PACKAGE
Limits: 100/$5000 CAD
Price: $200 USD

PREMIER PAYPAL PACKAGE
Withdrawal limits lifted
Price: $75 USD
***TURNOVER TIME IS 7 DAYS (WE REQUIRE 50% PREPAYMENT)

All the accounts include:

- Fresh phone number (**I will need you to send me a working for calls phone #, so I can forward the calls). Phone number will be valid for 3 months only
- Verified Paypal (VBA)
- Email
- Short intro on how to operate your account

PURCHASING PROCESS:

You can reach me through PM messages here. Please include in your message what type of account you are looking to purchase and what type of method you will be using to purchase with. I will respond to all the messages within 24 hours.

The following payment methods for US & International customers:
- Western Union / MoneyGram (fee cost will be waived depending on the country the money are being sent from)
- Skrill
- Paypal (at my discretion only and by invoicing the buyer)

The following payment methods for Canadian customers:
- Interac E-transfer
- Direct Deposit

Turnover time is usually 24-48 hours unless stated otherwise

WHY US?:

BANK VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNTS (VBA)
All my Paypal accounts have VBA attached to them as that's the mandatory aspect of verification for Canadian accounts.

21-DAY PAYPAL HOLDS
Since all the eBay accounts are with no seller history, there are 21-DAY holds until 90 will have passed since your first sale.

EASINESS OF OPERATION (from Paypal's perspective)
I had been operating US accounts for a very long time until I came to a realization how hard it was to do so especially with Paypal knowing that you'd require SSN/EIN eventually if you were to use the account non-stop. With Canadian based accounts, you are not obligated to provide any personal numbers such as SSN (SIN in Canada) when requested for TAX ID, so you can operate your account without reseting TAX limits every year.

NOTE: You are still obligated to pay your taxes as this is to be used to bypass person verification

OUR PRODUCT
All our accounts will be MC999 free (listing first item). Some of the accounts may not have category limits for their first 90 days but that will be completely random for each account as that I cannot promise.

OUR SERVICE
We are here to provide the best service possible, so DO NOT hesitate contacting us regarding any questions you may have.

FAQ:

Do I list on .com or .ca?
Experience tells me that there is absolutely no difference whether you list your items on .ca or .com. Canadian version is just more appealing for Canadian customers but other than that it wont trigger anything

Canadian IP or US IP?
Either of those will work fine as both countries are within each other's reach, so dont hesitate using US IPs if you have spare ones. My only recommendation is to use a fresh IP address with each account and I myself use VPN service with fresh IPs that I buy from here:
Click For Fresh Canadian IP
Click For Fresh USA IP

US phone or Canadian phone?
No difference at all. It will not trigger anything. Your concern has to be whether this Canadian or US phone has ever been associated with any of the suspended eBay accounts

CONTACT US:

- Have questions? SEND A PM
- You can refer to my ORIGINAL POST HERE on aspkin forums and HERE on modeeworld for legitimacy of my offer
epimetheus039 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:25:58 PM

New accounts added on a daily basis! Check out the ORIGINAL POST HERE for the updated availability of accounts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: