Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Websites Trading Diablo 3 Gold for BTC  (Read 982 times)
mechabtc (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 10:05:46 PM

Do any of you have experience using either of these websites?

www.bitcoindiablo.com
www.mmoclub.com

The reason I ask is because I haven't seen much reliable feedback on them. Maybe that answers my own question. I know how easy it is to throw up some fake quotes, or post from secondary accounts.

To provide the specific reasons why I'm cautious, bitcoindiablo doesn't offer very much additional support for their site. As far as I can tell, they haven't done any trades for the last week since I've been watching it. On the other hand, mmoclub has been around for a while. But their website "terms and conditions" and "privacy policy" are cut-and-paste jobs from Google.

That said... I'm still looking to trade my BTC or TF2 items for D3 Gold at the RMAH rate (US Server).
Beefsock

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 10:19:10 PM

Hey, I'm not sure about those sites but I have a d3 account for trade for 15 BTC:

Max level WD
Max level wizard
Max level barbarian

I've solo'd all of inferno and whimyshire efficiently on the wizard (which is a melee wizard) before any nerfs were implimented. Not sure of the gold amount on the account but I'm selling it on the assumption that it's zero (it's not).

I only have 2 trades but here is a link to my current reputation: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=beefsock

Let me know if you are interested. I will log in and show you the items and things in game.
mechabtc (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 10:36:52 PM

Hey Beefsock,

Thanks for the offer. I appreciate it Smiley

I'm currently loving my Demon Hunter, or else I'd consider your account. I'll probably just try to gear up my guy for now. I can cruise through Inferno, but with the introduction of monster levels, I'm looking for more DPS to make it efficient.
Beefsock

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 11:11:23 PM

Maybe we can make a trade for items that you could put on the AH for gold that way? For less BTC of course. That way you won't get all the excess that comes with the account. Then I can sell the account to someone else separately.
mechabtc (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 11:25:04 PM

Ok, that's a possibility. I don't use the auction house much but I'd consider it.

Send me a PM with your id if you want, and I'll check out your profile and come up with some values.
Beefsock

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 11:48:14 PM

PM'd. My wizard was my main when i quit. WD is stripped of gear and I *THINK* my barb's gear is in his bags. It's been a while since I've played.
ninjanips

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 03:58:57 PM

are there any other sites that do gw2 gold for btc?
zenbarter

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 04:43:59 PM

Interesting.
mechabtc (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 06:56:07 PM

Still looking for D3 Gold. PM me or post here.
Samor

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 05:30:21 PM

Hey. I have few hundred million d3 gold that I wouldn't mind selling and I believe I can match or even beat the price of those sites. Please PM or post here if still interested!
Fractalrationality

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 07:29:37 PM

I think they have a similar setup in second life.  I havn't used either but I would assume that if they were legit, they would also be advertising on forums and therefore have feedback
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: