Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Known alts of anyone: User generated  (Read 124910 times)
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:24:59 PM

Is there a way to prove that you don't own an account? I can't think of one. This applies here and also that I'm selling an account and don't want to be accused of not doing my part of the deal, because im providing the privately of the signed address.

afaik there's no way to prove (without any doubts) that you don't own an account. even if you get some higher power to vouch (escrows, sellers/buyers, or even theymos) for you, the best you can get are benefit of the doubt.

besides, in your case people can accuse you of faking the account trade.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 05:28:07 PM

Is there a way to prove that you don't own an account? I can't think of one. This applies here and also that I'm selling an account and don't want to be accused of not doing my part of the deal, because im providing the privately of the signed address.

afaik there's no way to prove (without any doubts) that you don't own an account. even if you get some higher power to vouch (escrows, sellers/buyers, or even theymos) for you, the best you can get are benefit of the doubt.

besides, in your case people can accuse you of faking the account trade.

Or if someone claims they're an alt of someone else (or more subtly - make a fake "logged into the wrong account" post) they can do some serious damage with no way to prove otherwise.

Now who do I dislike the most here...

j/k
riseDARK

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:40:06 PM

Previous owner of this account defaulted on a 0.05 BTC so I'm the new owner of this account
Account 1: riseDARK
Account 2: BillyBoy402 (new owner of this account)

I can provide signed message if needed

Please do not tag this account with red trust, I would like to keep this account clean.

BillyBoy402 & riseDARK
Thank you.
Billyboy402

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:41:32 PM

Previous owner of this account defaulted on a 0.05 BTC so I'm the new owner of this account

Please do not tag this account with red trust, I would like to keep this account clean.

BillyBoy402 & riseDARK
Thank you.

Quoted and confirmed Smiley

I will use the same bitcoin address for both accounts.

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:52:01 PM

Sucks he defaulted but it felt like that was going to happen after the second loan request. Might think of removing that red trust comment on arbitrage he left a similar one for me and had no real reason for it,might be in your private messages or it might not.

Here it is:
Can you leave a reference to where I am spamming,helps me improve my posts. Thanks Smiley

Please try to make posts apart from off-topic mate Smiley . i see you are a nice person, so removing my -ve trust, you are very welcome Smiley

He asked for a loan I believe the next day,so most likely did not want drama.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 10:58:04 PM

Quoted and confirmed Smiley
Even though the feedbacks between those accounts is from times they were not alts and is there for reason (actual loans), I'd consider removing it (heavily suggest doing so).
Giving feedback (or in this case having feedback) from one alt to another stinks.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:02:11 PM

I am no longer in need of my bitcointalk.org accounts any more but to keep the record straight, I AM INNOCENT of the accusatiom, however if one account goes wrong the next thing is to destroys all other high ranks accounts, this is a pure INJUSTICE but the forum admin should know that people makes the forum to function and leaving it in the hands of some greedy people is not wise,
Good bye.

This is a very good compilation of scam site by opmac, please keep it up because you are doing a good job.

Billyboy402

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:10:02 PM

Sucks he defaulted but it felt like that was going to happen after the second loan request. Might think of removing that red trust comment on arbitrage he left a similar one for me and had no real reason for it,might be in your private messages or it might not.

Here it is:
Can you leave a reference to where I am spamming,helps me improve my posts. Thanks Smiley

Please try to make posts apart from off-topic mate Smiley . i see you are a nice person, so removing my -ve trust, you are very welcome Smiley

He asked for a loan I believe the next day,so most likely did not want drama.

Just to inform you,previous owner repaid two 0.05 BTC loans and the third he didn't repay

The third loan was given on 3/10/2016 I think with a repayment on 3/15/2016,I will check my inbox

But he sent me message on 3/15 and asked for 5 days extension with repayment on 3/20/2016 but I didn't receive any message or payment on 3/20

Timelord2067
Legendary

Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:40:27 AM

Found a link between Humbertin19_ and lokos1913a
That's a surprise. I know humber was trouble (know him from some other places, even before he joined bct), but I didn't take he was that much trouble.
That's the second time I see a scammer "selling" his account to Operatr, claiming to give up all his alt, and then returning/continuing with yet another.

ser1ck has used the handle Humbertin19_ not that long ago...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272063.msg13347373#msg13347373 (locked thread) http://archive.is/dL1ko

and have just found a link to new Alt  ExchangerPeru

http://archive.is/dtif2

Hi i 0.025 BTC have i need $10 dollars in my paypal have you

Agree my skype ; expsoporte

http://archive.is/jqxfQ

Hi i help with you

You send first

Agree skype expsoporte.
no scammer please still searching for someone trusted to get me this done

Couldn't have put it better myself...

http://archive.is/JNNBx

Yes, I have problems

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:26:59 AM

BillyBoy402 & riseDARK
Thank you.

so... did riseDARK ever fully repaid that loan he took from whywefight?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 05:44:50 AM

BillyBoy402 & riseDARK
Thank you.

Wait, so there was one loan issue, then another one? Which put the account into hands of another scammer and it's supposed to stay un-red because the new owner asks politely?

What am I missing here?
Billyboy402

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:49:08 AM

BillyBoy402 & riseDARK
Thank you.

I don't know but I can ask him.

EDIT 1: I sent a pm to whywefight,I will post here his reply with quote soon.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 05:53:29 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 03:33:40 PM by Lutpin

AFAIK he didn't (yet).

lol what? Why would you accept that account as collateral....unless of course you were the one who originally purchased that account
Billyboy402 (or whoever goes by that name now) gave a loan to riseDARK, which he defaulted on, not the other way around.
It was however stupid of Billyboy to loan again and again to riseDARK, who still was working off the debt with whywefight,
which I now see close to none hope being ever settled.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:16:29 PM

riseDARK didnt repay his loan to me... ill send him a skype message. didnt see him for quite a while

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:12:32 AM

riseDARK didnt repay his loan to me... ill send him a skype message. didnt see him for quite a while
Right now BillyBoy402 holds his account as collateral.You can ask BillyBoy to pay you the loan amount or you are free to give that account a negative feedback from the DT.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:30:58 AM

No I don't hold the account as collateral,he defaulted on a loan and I'm the new owner.
But he defaulted on whywefight's loan when he was the old owner.You made your profit by keeping the account ,what about whywefight ? He needs to cover up his losses right? The best way to do that is either negative repping that account or you pay for his loses since you're the new risedark.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:01:28 PM

Accounts Connected : lorylore , n691309 ,

Proof:  Address used by n691309 in the below quote
Start post count: 734
Address for payment: 1HujfN1jHD3r6J2ByhqvDEuSEzbP15NpWK

is the same address used by lorylore,check the below accusation (private conversation)
The address is
Code:
1HujfN1jHD3r6J2ByhqvDEuSEzbP15NpWK

Check Here

Now,I checked out lorylore Profile's address which is
Code:
14ohJQacYpBKxLfgrZHBST8u95ahx2ocV6
belongs to this wallet Check here.

Surprisingly couple of wallet address are linked to the following users hua_hui and namelessname

Proof :
My bitcoin address is
16ijBeEWHty2MEwrdX8q9Zd7yg1SyEPWHV
Plz quoted.

and here

Address used :
Code:
16ijBeEWHty2MEwrdX8q9Zd7yg1SyEPWHV

I don't know how relevant is the above information but thought of listing it anyway.If they're connected then this user has 3 Hero accounts in Signature campaigns.

Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:11:14 PM

No I don't hold the account as collateral,he defaulted on a loan and I'm the new owner.
But he defaulted on whywefight's loan when he was the old owner.You made your profit by keeping the account ,what about whywefight ? He needs to cover up his losses right? The best way to do that is either negative repping that account or you pay for his loses since you're the new risedark.

Lol

Its more a moral question now for you Billy from my chair it looks like you had control of the account through these loans and where trust building and now attempting to write of Whywefights debt. This is what it looks like,not saying it is the case but it brings up a interesting issue,being people could just do this with their alts and walk away from any loans. Something needs to be in place to protect users from this practice.

Most people would not have loaned some one clearly in debt somewhere else though,so I guess this is why the issue is unique.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 06:20:16 PM

Lol

Its more a moral question now for you Billy from my chair it looks like you had control of the account through these loans and where trust building and now attempting to write of Whywefights debt. This is what it looks like,not saying it is the case but it brings up a interesting issue,being people could just do this with their alts and walk away from any loans. Something needs to be in place to protect users from this practice.

Most people would not have loaned some one clearly in debt somewhere else though,so I guess this is why the issue is unique.

Even without that loan - if a "-4" red user buys a neutral account I'm still failing to see why it should stay neutral. Looks like a very easy way to launder trust. LOL indeed.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:44:36 PM

Okay:

While riseDARK had a loan with me he had also a loan with altcoinhosting. he defaulted both, there was more stuff but lets stick with this. riseDARK had some work done for me which was worth 75$. i think between his first and second loan with me.

when stuff was happend i was contacted by altcoinhosting and a third member, riseDARK owens all of us money. altcoinhosting later returned the account to me as his debt to migh was the highest. We agreed i would take care of all of us getting money back.

riseDARK started to work off his debt and did one job for me. as it seemed he was actually working it off i decided to hand his account back so he could use it to advertise his banner and logo stuff. when i was contacted about him taking loans, i left the feedback on him.

i talked to him via skype today. he was 5 days late to billiboy and offered to to pay his loan back + some extra for beeing late. Billyboy refused it and stated he would keep the account to sell it. i have a screenshot of that pm.

currently riseDARK owes me 0.2BTC this includes altcoinhostings loan and the money from that other guy.

Looking back i should not have returned the account but it looked like he was going to work off. to be fair he is online in skype very often and asks me for work. currently i dont have anything for him to do

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: