Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Known alts of anyone: User generated  (Read 124911 times)
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4442

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:08:44 AM

This guy just made a booboo in byteball campaign i just took over. Alt of zizkenberg

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 01:07:24 PM

Hi Timelord and Lauda!

is only Address connection a Proof? you guys don't consider anything else as proof?

I am not linking them just because their UID are close and they looks farmed. Their UID was next Thing for me. first thing which got my attention is something else...

I asked all twitter and facebook participants to send me a PM to verify their accounts and here you go:

I got shocked when I receive same Message from 50 Users.
It is not hard to understand the same guy copy pasted the same message with all of his alts.Any sensible will never say these are just a coincidence . he only replace twitter, facebook accounts..

I tried to Ignored them and Assume that matching of their messages is a coincidence but I can't...

as I said above the UIDs was not the first thing for me.. after seeing these messages, than I go through everyon'e profile and I found:

1: Most of the accounts are farmed.. their UIDs are totally close.. some of them are hero, Sr and full members though.

2: all of them are russian Board Spammers and Shit posters...

3: all of their facebook and twitter accounts are farmed and only used for earning from campaigns and bounty.. I didn't see even a single Photo or any Text as a status update from them. none of them are personal accounts.

I don't think there is any other proof and evidence needed..

(Note: Don't quote my post. it is already irritating enough)

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 03:40:42 PM

Hi Timelord and Lauda!

is only Address connection a Proof? you guys don't consider anything else as proof?

I am not linking them just because their UID are close and they looks farmed. Their UID was next Thing for me. first thing which got my attention is something else...

I asked all twitter and facebook participants to send me a PM to verify their accounts and here you go:

It is not hard to understand the same guy copy pasted the same message with all of his alts.Any sensible will never say these are just a coincidence . he only replace twitter, facebook accounts..

I tried to Ignored them and Assume that matching of their messages is a coincidence but I can't...

as I said above the UIDs was not the first thing for me.. after seeing these messages, than I go through everyon'e profile and I found:

1: Most of the accounts are farmed.. their UIDs are totally close.. some of them are hero, Sr and full members though.

3: all of their facebook and twitter accounts are farmed and only used for earning from campaigns and bounty.. I didn't see even a single Photo or any Text as a status update from them. none of them are personal accounts.

At least 90% of those messages are from the same person if the same layout is followed through and through. There is no way that it's a coincidence - the messages follow, "my name in (twitter or facebook) [name]". If every single message had that, with a following "confirm me" then there's definitely a high chance that they are the same.

Along with the fact that the UIDs are close, and that the Facebook and Twitter accounts are farmed, I think you should simply block them from the campaign and in fact ignore them completely. Do you have a full copy & pasteable list of the names?

Also, if two people have the same address in different posts, then you can only conclude this:

If user A posted first and user B posted second, then user B is potentially connected to user A, but user A is not connected to user B. This should hold true in most cases.

Say for example user A was a scammer and user B was a regular member. If user B posted user A's address, then user B is a scammer.

But if user A is a regular user and user B is a scammer, if user B posted user A's address, there is no linkage between A and B.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:56:51 PM

Hi Timelord and Lauda!

(snip)

Thanks for the message - many times I've used Twitter and Facebook to link users, however, I've always matched two UIDs to the same Twitter/Facebook such as here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317458.msg16789014#msg16789014

Having said that, I've been looking recently at more abstract ways to link users such as here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg16845011#msg16845011

here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1616969.msg16823742#msg16823742

or even here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1597201.msg16752897#msg16752897

Having said that, I wonder if there is a way to explain such turn of phrase away such as Google Translate - ie I say

Hi can you add me please?

Hi can you add me thanks?

gives us:

Пpивeт вы мoжeтe дoбaвить мeня пoжaлyйcтa

Пpивeт Bы мoжeтe дoбaвить мнe cпacибo

but when I put those phrases back into Google, I get:

Hello, you can add me please

Hello, you can add me thanks

Which isn't what I wrote.

So, you've asked these users to be confirmed by providing their Twitter/Facebook names, so I'm guessing they've written - in Russian..

Hi/Hello here's my twitter name BLAH confirm me

and Google has added a comma and translated.

I don't doubt you've found they are all connected as farmed accounts, but the translation is where things can get lost in translation.

aqris
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:00:46 AM

Hi Timelord and Lauda!

Wonderful Watson, good work. Now my dear friend grab Google translator and read this topic in Russian with this post. If you have not yet lost all doubt I'll tell step by step with pictures from which was extracted the text
Teмa - twitter
Cooбщeниe - Hello, my name in twitter Super Man, @superman , confirm me
You were right in only one: that almost all these people are Russians! To facilitate you the task I will give links under each screenshot with a brief explanation.

Russian topic, translator - targetmlrd https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1673925.0

Here is a translation of your request send you a PM with the example text in a message https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1673925.msg16847474#msg16847474

I asked our translator to reaffirm here all the above written by me here
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 07:26:01 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 07:58:43 AM by jamalaezaz

snip

I am not getting what you are trying to say. do you mean you and all these Russian (which I think all are your alts) don't even know that much english and can't even write a small sentence by them selves? and a translator gave them a sentence to copy and send to me?

aqris
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:38:47 AM

snip

I am not getting what you are trying to say. do you mean you and all these Russian (which I think all are your alts) don't even know that much english and can't even write a small sentence by them selves? and a translator gave them a sentence to copy and send to me?

May all understand the translated text as a template for writing a PM.
Not all monitoring the English topic. In Russian local enough good translators and support topics are always timely.

(which I think all are your alts)
I want to discuss this in more detail! This is a serious accusation and insult me. Where do you get that this is my alts?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16832

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 07:50:26 AM

snip

That is what I get out of this story too.
I've seen the same in my giveaway topic, the moment a Russian thread was made, messages have the exact format:
Code:
for Happy Hour
username:
I have a lot of alt/spam-accounts in the giveaway, they're very easy to spot as they're too dumb to read and nicely post in a row. But in your case I doubt it's 1 person sending you 50 private messages. (Maybe it's 5 people with 10 accounts each Cheesy)
If you have a Twitter giveaway, are non-English speakers also your target audience? If not, maybe you can allow English Twitter accounts only.

andrikerch

Activity: 1176
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:58:41 AM

snip

Honestly I don't know what should I do now. cry or laugh..   Cry Grin  blame myself or not.  Sad
the translator guy should just you to send your accounts. instead of asking to copy paste the same phrase..

and what about all those Farmed newbie to Member ranked accounts with extreamly close UIDs?
I took the text as a template in the template do not see any reason to write some extra gag
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 08:01:48 AM

snip

Not all monitoring the English topic. In Russian local enough good translators and support topics are always timely.

I want to discuss this in more detail! This is a serious accusation and insult me. Where do you get that this is my alts?

Honestly I don't know what should I do now. cry or laugh..   Cry Grin  blame myself or not.  Sad
the translator guy should just ask you to send your accounts. instead of asking to copy paste the same phrase..

and what about all those Farmed newbie to Member ranked accounts with extreamly close UIDs?

and I accuse you to be the alt of all these because of the same PM sent by all users (I thought you are a Hero Member so you must be the boss).. if anything you are saying is right than it is still not my fault.. you can see my posts and images above. and can Imagine what I was thinking was almost correct.. the situation was really so much creepy for me... seeing 60 same messages in one hour really fucked my mind.

andrikerch

Activity: 1176
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:21:54 AM

snip

Honestly I don't know what should I do now. cry or laugh..   Cry Grin  blame myself or not.  Sad
the translator guy should just ask you to send your accounts. instead of asking to copy paste the same phrase..

and I accuse you to be the alt of all these because of the same PM sent by all users (I thought you are a Hero Member so you must be the boss).. if anything you are saying is right than it is still not my fault.. you can see my posts and images above. and can Imagine what I was thinking was almost correct.. the situation was really so much creepy for me... seeing 60 same messages in one hour really fucked my mind.
Here are the words of our interpreter: all who applied on the basis of my example in his personal, to be confirmed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1673925.msg16867648#msg16867648
aqris
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:50:52 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 09:02:47 AM by aqris

snip

Translator showed a sample fill posts in the PM, but as we see all took it as a basis for writing messages.

I'm not going to defend all the accounts, only my account, because I am sure that you made a mistake on my account! But you are right it is very suspicious and I don't have any relation to this: "all those Farmed newbie to Member ranked accounts with extreamly close UIDs"!

Yes really looking at your screenshots PM can be long laugh. I would have done as well as you. I hope all our translator will explain in more detail, because I still feel a severe language barrier in our communication and hope that everything is clear to you.
You can exclude me from the bounty list, but here is accusing me to use invoicing alts I don't allow it.
R136a1

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:43:00 PM

I am 95% sure these are farmed and alt of same person trying to cheat my campaign here

but I need some solid proof to fuck them up.  Angry  Angry Angry

Hello mr. Colombo! This is your twitter? https://twitter.com/btc_school  he is better than any of the black list? than? 1380 readers? twitter audit https://www.twitteraudit.com/btc_school - talk
that 569 of them are fakes! 41%! my twitter only 330 foll. but 99% of them is real ! You are hypocrite! Are you trying to set a dangerous precedent. I require a more serious argument of my guilt, than the baby talk what you trying to impose here!

“Every thought is a potential reality.” © https://t.me/NEOsmartRussia  https://t.me/cryptoinvest
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6880

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:47:34 PM

I am 95% sure these are farmed and alt of same person trying to cheat my campaign here

but I need some solid proof to fuck them up.  Angry  Angry Angry

Hello mr. Colombo! This is your twitter? https://twitter.com/btc_school  he is better than any of the black list? than? 1380 readers? twitter audit https://www.twitteraudit.com/btc_school - talk
that 569 of them are fakes! 41%! my twitter only 330 foll. but 99% of them is real ! You are hypocrite! Are you trying to set a dangerous precedent. I require a more serious argument of my guilt, than the baby talk what you trying to impose here!
You need to smoke the J out of your avatar, bro.  Calling out alts helps the forum.  I could give 2 shits about fake Twitter followers.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:53:23 PM

snip

OK @jamalaezaz - click here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1673925.msg16847474#msg16847474

Three days ago, targetmlrd posted how to contact you with an English translation of how to sign up via Twitter.

This is the archived version http://archive.is/S3aGG#selection-5543.0-5545.71 of the above.

You will note it hasn't been modified. (and looks to be what the screen shot posted above was)

Even though I don't read Russian, and I haven't run the post through a translator, I would say it very likely that the post was intended to facilitate joining your Twitter campaign, but where it has fallen down is via the Farmed Accounts (bought or not - it really doesn't matter) trying to be added to the campaign.

This should have been posted in "Investigations" BTW.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:55:47 PM

ok, as  jamalaezaz has not bothered to come to the farmer thread to enquire about farmed accounts i shall post here.
hope you dopn't mind this once!

@rizzlarolla same with you - this needs to be taken to the "Investigations" thread... please.

xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:44:05 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 05:35:50 AM by xavier77

Hello, I would like to remove the account named "HatakeKakashi" that was under my name as it has been hacked for a long time now and I recently saw him trying to sell it. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=808431) Please ban that account or warn people not to buy it.
I lent it to a guy "niall51" who needed it and now I get no reply whatsoever.

Here are my proofs:

http://prnt.sc/d7i93z

http://prnt.sc/d7i9du

I would like to withdraw the accusation. Looks like the account belonged to the guy I lent who returned it to me. I got back one account and he peomised to return the other.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:36:20 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 05:47:03 PM by jaceefrost

Hello, I would like to remove the account named "HatakeKakashi" that was under my name as it has been hacked for a long time now and I recently saw him trying to sell it. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=808431) Please ban that account or warn people not to buy it.

Here are my proofs:

What about sourthunder? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=862647;sa=showPosts
Both user are still active in Local section.

Niall51 address 3NGityzUMdjiu4EqQ3XkYrVvGdUD1KSVGa https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545750.msg15658198#msg15658198
same address used by bitcoin31 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680769.msg16878221#msg16878221
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:38:57 AM

Here are my proofs:

What about sourthunder? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=862647;sa=showPosts
Both user are still active in Local section.

Niall51 address 3NGityzUMdjiu4EqQ3XkYrVvGdUD1KSVGa https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545750.msg15658198#msg15658198
same address used by bitcoin31 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680769.msg16878221#msg16878221

I bought the SourThunder id from someone, so I don't think I can have a claim. However, yes, it is my account and yes, bitcoin31 is same person. Please do something.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 09:52:34 AM

Alts Connected: Wolf_Pack , Multipulty , brian_23452 , ariesjia ,
gtraah , Zalfrin , izlevinv , to1ga , AceCobra1

Proof of connection:

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/03d08725be03207b/addresses (archived link)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1560376.640 (archived link)

AceCobra1 has 1CUKuEdhMz1Ymo8zzzVXxcuqojS7JaLPFB in his profile (archived link)

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: