Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wts purse.io account with pending order for .045 and an amazon prime account usa  (Read 431 times)
hibros (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:26:45 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 04:02:33 AM by hibros

have pending order to be released  when items are delivered tomorrow. it is for . 0455 . i will sell for .035 as i need the coins asap.

the amazon account with prime is also for sale. the prime is for 1 month
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:37:27 AM

You have an open loan request and you open a thread here selling your purse.io account?  Undecided

Just wait until you receive the coins to save yourself some hardship in here. You can't get the loan and also you can't sell something like this.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:26:39 AM

purse.io was compromised quite recently, i would advise against even considering purchasing this account.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
hibros (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:44:56 AM

purse.io was compromised quite recently, i would advise against even considering purchasing this account.

i can prove it has been my account fromthe beginning with no issues . i can even show amazon orders corresponding past purse orders
hibros (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:16:25 AM

welling amazon accout with 2.58 gift balance and 1  mont of prime
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:20:10 AM

Just as an FYI to anyone considering to buy from the OP, just because there is a tracking number showing an item is going to be delivered in the next day does not mean that purse will actually release escrow. In order for purse.io escrow to be released, the buyer needs to authorize the release or the buyer needs to be unresponsive.

If the buyer claims that the item was not delivered (even with tracking showing otherwise) then you would need to wait for the buyer to work with amazon/FedEx to get the item reshipped, and if that does not work then you will need to work with amazon to get a refund.
hibros (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:25:53 AM

Please stop giveing false information. i can provide screen shots of the amazon order and tracking info. it is going from sa to usa. there is no issues thatever happen. when the tracking info says it is delivered, purse releases the escrow
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:27:36 AM

Do you have a purse policy and/or FAQ page to back up your statement that once an item is showing as being delivered that purse will automatically release escrow?
hibros (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:32:15 AM

Do you have a purse policy and/or FAQ page to back up your statement that once an item is showing as being delivered that purse will automatically release escrow?

ive used them. i also never said purse will automatically release once it says delivered, however if in the scenario you are describing when a seller is unrespensive, purse support intervene and release the coins from escrow if tracking info shows item was delivered .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: