Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty for New Steak Coud Logo contest 0.2BTC  (Read 2905 times)
Steak Cloud (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 09:54:13 PM

Hi guys,

This just came in over email!

Logo's are looking great!!!

Hello All,

We have decided to go with this design.

It was a very hard dissension and we are very grateful to everyone for taking part. This took more time than any other logo contest will ever take as we had to really think about the long term direction Steak Cloud is moving in and use our vision as a deciding factor in what to  choose. Please do not for one second think we do not value all entries, especially from logocreator who we will be in touch with to discuss some other opportunities within Steak Cloud future design.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 10:36:37 PM

ok, good, i wish you all well and good bussiness.
btw as all of my logos that i provided remain my property, i need to ask everyone here, who quoted my design, to delete the image.

Thank you to all.

#Stake Cloud : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206282.msg12693474#msg12693474

Crypto Enthusiast

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:30:43 PM

i cant get it why people always choose the worst logotype for their website, and then they are confused when the website has not so many visits and success. Well, who wants to visit ugly dark websites with ugly designs? Not even you ? Good logo can double the hashrate on the pool, but for owners seems that is more important not to loose 0.2 btc and to give it to some "ghost" that sent images over the email, come on, it is obvious what you have done here. You just needed another thread where you can talk that you have a pool.

I am not a designer to judge, but there are so many beautiful logotypes here, and you chosed the worst one, that, i can't remember, but i think i have seen it somewhere on the net. So tell me, if everything goes like this, why me and my miners would like to mine at your pool?
Steak Cloud (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 04:01:30 PM

The winning logo is live on Steak Cloud, thank you again to everyone for taking part.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:33:47 AM

This contest finished? I hope there is additional time Undecided

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████