Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:17:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin was a worst decision of my life  (Read 15963 times)
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:45:33 AM

You have to hold Bitcoins long term. We should hold Bitcoin or shares of established organisations or gold. I won't hold altcoins.

Bitcoins should be held long term, more than 6 months?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:53:21 AM

Kristoffer Koch, Norwegian student have bought 5,000 bitcoin for just $27 he forgot it for 2 years back again and realize the price at that moment worth $800,000.

Should it called worst decision? No of course, you just need to be patient and don't rush to judge something. You'll regret buying bitcoin now but soon you wouldn't believe us .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:09:35 AM

Kristoffer Koch, Norwegian student have bought 5,000 bitcoin for just $27 he forgot it for 2 years back again and realize the price at that moment worth $800,000.

Should it called worst decision? No of course, you just need to be patient and don't rush to judge something. You'll regret buying bitcoin now but soon you wouldn't believe us .

If he actually would of waited, those 5,000 would of been worth a lot more money. It really depends on an individual to wait on the investment. It is also up to you whether you can control your spending habits or not.  Grin
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:46:37 AM

How many of you can admit that buying Bitcoin was a worst decision of your life? I can. I'm approximately -50% in fiat funds now.
Sooner or later some type of bank chain or coin will come and gain mass adoption - while bitcoin still remaining a geek coin
to buy weed.
I know this forum is more like a cult than a information channel what comes to honest opinions but I know there's others
on this forum who feel the same, almost all of us. Don't let your cult believer ego come in the way.
Sometimes I agree with you, that buying bitcoin was a bad decision, but I believe that it will not happen if you buy bitcoin at the right time and in the amount yng right, I'm sure you will not regret having bought bitcoin, it also becomes a lesson for me.

But I don't consider buying bitcoin a worst decision of my life. Its all the value fluctuations in BTC which decide whether the decision turns to be profitable to u or not. One must know the tactics of trading in btc if u don't want to later regret about it.

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 10:04:31 AM

I dont regret buying btc, if i sold now i would have doubled my monies but i have no intention of selling. If it goes down then so be it, Up and splendid. the money ive spent is gone to me so i dont worry too much about it. but so far its been a good decision.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:25:29 AM

Nobody forced you to invest in bitcoin, or for that matter bought it for such a hight price.
Your decision was triggered by greed and when you invest there is a chance you can lose too. That's the way it is.

HWoodrow

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:34:57 AM

How many of you can admit that buying Bitcoin was a worst decision of your life? I can. I'm approximately -50% in fiat funds now.
Sooner or later some type of bank chain or coin will come and gain mass adoption - while bitcoin still remaining a geek coin
to buy weed.
I know this forum is more like a cult than a information channel what comes to honest opinions but I know there's others
on this forum who feel the same, almost all of us. Don't let your cult believer ego come in the way.

Ehi man, why do you say this? Relax that price will rise ! Anyway, I consider that the best thing that you can do for the next time is " Invest what you can afford to lose" Smiley
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:53:14 AM

to buy weed.

actually i never buy bitcoin in my life, i earn it free from signature campaign, faucets and gambling. so i never make a worst decision in my life, lol
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:10:13 PM

actually i never buy bitcoin in my life, i earn it free from signature campaign, faucets and gambling. so i never make a worst decision in my life, lol

Well, even if you didn't pay for your bitcoins, you still had to spend time to acquire them (through signature campaigns, at least; faucets even worse). Tongue

So let's say that, for each of your 346 posts, you spent 10 minutes of your life (5 minutes until you found a thread worth replying to, and another 5 minutes to write your post) - in total, 3460 minutes, or approximately 58 hours. Then, let's assume that you got 0.001 BTC for each post (and it was almost certainly much less than that in the lower forum member ranks), or 0.346 BTC in total (approximately $158 at the moment). That means that you have been working for about $2.72 an hour - depending on where you live, a very small amount (as in, you may get a better deal by working a normal/extra job, and then actually buying BTC with what you earn).
Umworpol

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:11:00 PM

did you buy it when its $1200 ?

Then i have nothing to say about you lol .
Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:24:25 PM

You have to be pretty stupid to buy bitcoins at $1200. That is pretty much the highest price you could have bought it for. I bought bitcoin for $100, so I have already made a lot of profit, but I am still waiting for the price to go higher.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:14:57 PM

I think buying bitcoin with such price is really worthless; but nowadays even buying it with the current price could be profitable, because we expect the prices will increase soon, especially after the next halving
owm123

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:19:09 AM

I think buying bitcoin with such price is really worthless; but nowadays even buying it with the current price could be profitable, because we expect the prices will increase soon, especially after the next halving

It will go up much over $1200. Just need time. Maybe next year, or maybe two years from now.

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
sillug

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:20:25 AM

No. In fact it's the best decision in life I've ever made.  Embarrassed
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:36:02 AM

Up until now, i still havent feel its a bad decision to buy bitcoin,

in fact i think its my luckiest day that i encounter bitcoin and buying bitcoin at few months ago,

because i already make profit with the bitcoin i bought

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:39:40 AM

to buy weed.

Fud

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:04:18 PM

No. In fact it's the best decision in life I've ever made.  Embarrassed

Yes buying bitcoins can never be a wrong decision to make and I believe whenever possible we should keep on buying bitcoins in small amount as the value of bitcoins would increase in future for sure So we are definitely gonna make some profits out of it as if you buy bitcoins you are also saving money and also it can be a great future investment.
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:31:11 PM

The problem is always the same: when buying BTC, you have to:

- spend only what you can afford to lose

- save your newly bought BTC for the long term (no get-rich-quick schemes, no gambling, etc)

Unfortunately most people will break at least one of the rules, so you will always see threads like this.

Under construction.
astrocity1981

Activity: 343
Merit: 254

From The New World

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:44:04 PM

after watching the Big Short- great movie btw, I realized that the housing market crash and the bailout were the cause of delusional thinking. I am buying Bitcoins not because I am thinking they will be a million dollars per coin in 10 years, but because I know that they will change our current loopy system of money we have today and That Bitcoin is a better investment than Gold, Dollar, and Silver.
Etoiliste

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:33:10 PM

after watching the Big Short- great movie btw, I realized that the housing market crash and the bailout were the cause of delusional thinking. I am buying Bitcoins not because I am thinking they will be a million dollars per coin in 10 years, but because I know that they will change our current loopy system of money we have today and That Bitcoin is a better investment than Gold, Dollar, and Silver.
that's why i also want to save bitcoin as much as i have people invest in gold and Dollar and silver because they are consistante and stable but screw that i am gonna get rich or die trying as 0,001173BTC sad i also i will watch this movie tonight i download it yesterday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: