Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin was a worst decision of my life  (Read 15963 times)
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

people who are losing bitcoin because of the bitcoin price deceleration. good to do cash out first for avoidance loss

boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

I guess that if buying bitcoin was the worst decision in your life you had brought bitcoin in the wrong time. There are also a lot of things that happened for the failure in your bitcoin career. Maybe you also in a hurry when you decide to start in bitcoin. I strongly suggest that if someone who wants to start here they must study first or plan carefully first because there are no sure money here it is true that you can lost instead in gaining or having profit.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

maybe the worst decision to by bitcoin is when you buy bitcoin when the price is not good if the price in the future will increase maybe it will be the best decision about bitcoin, for me worst decision about bitcoin in my life is not to buy bitcoin when the price in the low ( 2015 or 2014 )

Uvidify

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

The fact remains that everything wont work for everybody. Inasmuch as it didnt work out for you, there shit load of people it did work out for. some people now go by the name; CRYPTOMILLIONAIRE all because they ventured into bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!

I am really sorry it didnt work for you and wish you luck as you pursue what works better for you.. Take heart bro!
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

If 9 years ago you bought 100,000 btc for $ 1 then you would never say so, but if you bought last December when the price was $ 19200 and you compare it with now you are reasonable to say so, but what if the price of the end of this year reaches $ 50 k?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

How many of you can admit that buying Bitcoin was a worst decision of your life? I can. I'm approximately -50% in fiat funds now.
Sooner or later some type of bank chain or coin will come and gain mass adoption - while bitcoin still remaining a geek coin
to buy weed.
I know this forum is more like a cult than a information channel what comes to honest opinions but I know there's others
on this forum who feel the same, almost all of us. Don't let your cult believer ego come in the way.
It has been almost 3 years since you post this .
May I ask if buying Bitcoin was still a worst decision of your life?
I think if you hold some of your Bitcoin since you made this post you already made a lot of money from it.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

people who are losing bitcoin because of the bitcoin price deceleration. good to do cash out first for avoidance loss

But the thing about it is that Bitcoin is very unpredictable when it comes to it's price. It is so hard to predict whether holding your digital currencies or maybe cashing them out to avoid the dump but you still don't know whether it will be having a dump or not.

This is the mistake of a lot of people who want to invest on digital currencies, they do not add the fact that investing on digital currency is a big risk since Bitcoin is a very volatile digital currency. If you know someone who wants to invest on digital currencies, tell it cons before it pros so they will not be disappointed to its result.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:45:33 AM

Actually it does when you don't know how to earns some coins without spending all your budgets to do invest or buying bitcoin,  but I think the ones who wants achieve more higher than what you you only can get from join some bounty project, it must be buying some coins and you will know the challenge which is about the price sometimes up and down.
Heidim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

How many of you can admit that buying Bitcoin was a worst decision of your life? I can. I'm approximately -50% in fiat funds now.
Sooner or later some type of bank chain or coin will come and gain mass adoption - while bitcoin still remaining a geek coin
to buy weed.
I know this forum is more like a cult than a information channel what comes to honest opinions but I know there's others
on this forum who feel the same, almost all of us. Don't let your cult believer ego come in the way.

How I wish I 1. Knew about Bitcoin in 2015 and 2. Bought some in 2015. Hopefully he kept it. This is a very old thread wonder how he feels about it now. Maybe he will jump up here and tell us.  Smiley
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

Of course this is a sad fact, many users feel that buying bitcoin is the worst decision, but I think it is a matter of patience to wait, if not be patient then we will never get profit.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

for me the early adopter that made bitcoins gets more interest,and later it reach another level,cant regret since they exchanged btc for fiat,later they could be pissed to miss the fortune they could had done with them,i use BTC to make money not waiting for the increase in value, so it does not really matter about the fluctuation.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

that's according to you. but I have my own principles and opinions. if bitcoin really helps and add my wallet money.
let's see last month bitcoin prices fell until the price of Rp 90 million. if we buy then we sell now how much profit we get .
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

to buy weed.

Oh ,thats so interesting to see such post from 2015.
Did the OP managed to hold long enough to become rich or folded waay to early in the game?
This just show that ups and downs happen all the time, have confidence in your decisons!
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

Worst decision? Have you seen the price of Bitcoin turning from a small molehill into a huge mountain? If you are still disappointed with this then I do not know where you are coming from and from which point of view you are looking at the crypto world. Perhaps you failed on your own crypto techniques and crypto investment decisions because the way I see it Bitcoin is growing really great and fast.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

First learn the bitcoin process and information. Then get more ideas and invest on time. Bitcoin price is not stable. It any time to change. So time is import for this process. Before invest check the bitcoin price in the market place and follow the price everyday. Bitcoin is good opportunity for the future saving. So check the price day by day. Bitcoin is future digital currency. So buy and hold wait for the price increase. If price will be increase then sell it. People gather more information from bitcoin for the saving and future business improvement. So before  invest any coin check the process. Then invest.
ljen

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

Sooner you will realize that buying bitcoin is not a worst decision because this coin willl help you to get success in life
Jenros

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

Definetely not a worst decision now. I wish i bought bitcoin in 2009-2015. Oh well time to get it now somehow.
TheJoser

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

If a small investment is the worst decision in your life, you're doing ok Smiley
chika2

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

Buying Bitcoin is the worst decision in your life not my life. I know too late about bitcoin. Let me know faster about bitcoin maybe I will be much happier. Try to remember how much profit you get from bitcoin, do not just loss you remember. In the business world is there where you will lose but not forever you will lose if you continue to learn it you will get a profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

Bitcoin always has an opportunity to pass the highest price ever, if you buy with the expensive price then things to do with patience because the end of the year the price will reach at least $ 50,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: