Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin was a worst decision of my life  (Read 15957 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

For me in my very honest opinion its just the matter of finding the right time on buying bitcoin, maybe you regret buying btc at the worst time it can be, I clearly do not buy bitcoin if the price is high, its simply just the matter of measuring the right time in everything, don't hate and criticize yet though this is just my opinion.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

It is not worst decision of my life to buy a bitcoin when the price is high then it drop suddenly because you will take a risk to buy to earn high profit but when it drop it lose your profit. You will wait until the price raise again.

crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

Wow your posted this in 2015 and I hope you would have change your mind now after seeing what price you bought in 2015 and what price of bitcoin is now in 2018
Apart from that your question yes I agree something people feel buying bitcoin was worst decsion but you need to believe in it . I bought in high in dec and jan around 15-16 k and now its gone down almost 8k. I feel bad somtime but I know it will raise up and I should not lose hope.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

Why bad?
Is it because bitcoin goes down? If I think you are wrong, it is precisely if you buy a profitable bitcoin for the future. Indeed bitcoin is currently not clear the status sometimes down and also sometimes up. But I believe in bitcoin, bitcoin will definitely rise again in the next year.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

How many of you can admit that buying Bitcoin was a worst decision of your life? I can. I'm approximately -50% in fiat funds now.
Sooner or later some type of bank chain or coin will come and gain mass adoption - while bitcoin still remaining a geek coin
to buy weed.
I know this forum is more like a cult than a information channel what comes to honest opinions but I know there's others
on this forum who feel the same, almost all of us. Don't let your cult believer ego come in the way.
Well tell me how much you now in the red?Huh I'm afraid that now you and everyone who correctly predicted the growth of bitcoin with alternative coins in + But do not rejoice much will soon correction of the market

Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

Why should it be bad? That bitcoin is not bad and very profitable if you buy bitcoin or invest bitcoin. Because bitcoin coin is no 1 in cryptocurrency and the price is also very good enough to change your life for the better.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

Bitcoin change the most people life. It reach the all country. So it any where to use. People check the bitcoin price in the market place. So people will be gather more information. But some people don't know the bitcoin process and before invest people not check the price. So that the reason some people get more  loss. So people know about the bitcoin. Bitcoin is change the life style. Bitcoin is worth for future saving. So hold it long time.
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

Buying a bitcoin is a good decision for me because bitcoin is enjoyed by all countries. the price is now fantastic. and bitcoin is now growing more rapidly. surely you regret not investing in 2015 first.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

Personally I do not have any regret buying bitcoin. I have known bitcoin since when it was 600$ per Btc. There has always been ups and downs to price movement and this will always happen. The regrets for many people is that they always FOMO to buy bitcoins and other coins when they are rising and when the price drops, they begin and dump it at a loss. This is a lesson for all traders to learn. Buy low and sell high.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

For me, I keep on investing my earned coins plus I buy some as well. Because it always surpasses our expected price, Bitcoin price is always increasing at a uncontrollable rate. I will not regret it because I'm sure Bitcoin will bring you high profits in the future. The more you buy a bitcoin, the more income you'll get. I'm positive that bitcoin will increase its value in near future.
PeterTom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

I wonder what the person who created the topic in 2015 thinks now? This is another reason not to be upset if you have big losses now, in 2 years it can turn into a huge profit  Wink
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

I wonder what the person who created the topic in 2015 thinks now? This is another reason not to be upset if you have big losses now, in 2 years it can turn into a huge profit  Wink

It's not the worst thing but for me it's the best thing that happens in my life. Buying bitcoins helps us to earn more than what we put up and many can testify it so I don't think that it's worst but it is worth it.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

How many of you can admit that buying Bitcoin was a worst decision of your life? I can. I'm approximately -50% in fiat funds now.
Sooner or later some type of bank chain or coin will come and gain mass adoption - while bitcoin still remaining a geek coin
to buy weed.
I know this forum is more like a cult than a information channel what comes to honest opinions but I know there's others
on this forum who feel the same, almost all of us. Don't let your cult believer ego come in the way.

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency in which the price of bitcoin is very difficult to be sure because it depends on the demand and supply in the market. You have to realize the value of crypto is very unstable and has a very big risk, buy bitcoin when the price soar is a risk and you could lose when the price falls.
lionel huang05

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

Bitcoin is like playing roulette.
Liaalif

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

I do not at all feel buying bitcoin is a bad decision in my life. just by buying bitcoin for me is a brilliant decision because thanks to bitcoin I can change my life
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

Wow this is one of the unfortunate event in doing cryptocurrency. This is part of this kind of investment one may lose while others will going to earn. And the good news is that most of us will going to earn. Only dumb people will lose on their investment if they do not know when to invest crypto and when to sell crypto or bitcoin. Definitely this kind of person needs an education for this trend or the digital currency.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

that's according to you. but I think buying bitcoin / investment in bitcoin becomes a matter of pride and pleasure. because we can benefit without having to wait long. like we buy bitcoin at the time its price falls. surely someday the price will rise .from there we will get great benefits.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

For me not at all. Bitcoin was great profit for me. My friends all invested in Bitcoin when it was just a couple of cents and there persuaded me to invest as well. Now I am grateful that they did that because back in 2010 I sold most of my Bitcoin for around $1000 and earned quite a lot of money from that. I am kind of sad now that I didn't sell all my Bitcoin but then again, Bitcoin is great for day to day life and online shopping.

I think there is no bad happened to the system eco bitcoin. now you got the chance to double bitcoin you with the same amount. you will get average price better finally. hold bitcoin you. there is a bright future for you. when you start losing trust on bitcoin you may find that buy bitcoin is the decision of the worst.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

You do not despair. According to my experience, there is no loss in investment bitcoin.bitcoin is the leading coin whose movement always make a surprise. Bitcoin trade is always profitable for the owner.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

This OP is dated 2015, I have seen from the OP's history that he is still busy in cryptos in 2018 , so either he is still insisting in his worst mistake of his life or perhaps he has later discover that it wasn't a mistake after all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: